August 18, 2011

Conservatives balked at attacking Assad . Now they bitch that obama hasn't done enough?

Two faced republicans .

Conservatives balked at attacking Assad . Now they bitch that obama hasn't done enough?

Two faced republicans .
No need to attack him...there's plenty of ragheads to do that job. Obabble had no strategery when he shot his mouth off.

Report on Obama's call for Assad to go. Note he then went on vacation to Mathas Vineyaad...he returned ten days later....and 5 Years laterTH...Assad remains...as was Putins wish.

That's what you call leadership.

Assad must go, Obama says

I got yer leadership right here:

Much better form and follow through than the Magic Neeeeeegro...who follows through on nothing.

"I got your doctor right here....."

Report on Obama's call for Assad to go. Note he then went on vacation to Mathas Vineyaad...he returned ten days later....and 5 Years laterTH...Assad remains...as was Putins wish.

Hillar y ous.

Did Bush walk out on a scheduled press conference to golf?

Or was he at the golf course to play a round, and couldn't get the reporters to shut up any other way?

Hillar y ous.

Or was he at the golf course to play a round, and couldn't get the reporters to shut up any other way?

I have no idea. Can't stand golf myself.
All I know is he shows what his priority is -- which is important and which is just going through the motions.

Hillar y ous.

All I know is he shows what his priority is -- which is important and which is just going through the motions.

I have no idea.

So you post a partisan hit piece, with no concept of what was happening.

figures

Hillar y ous.

I have no idea.

figures

Uhhhmmmm..... the concept of what's happening is right there in the video. It's not edited together -- he actually presented it that way.

How is that a "partisan hit piece"? It's a literal recording of exactly what he said, exactly how he said it.

January 29, 2002. George Bush labels North Korea, Iran, and Iraq the "axis of evil".

March 20, 2003. Bush invades Iraq, initiating a destabilization of the entire Middle East.

February 2, 2004. Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi arrested and interred by US forces in Camp Bucca. Moves freely about the camp as he is considered a low level internee.

December 2004. Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi released from Camp Bucca. Goes on to establish ISISBOOMBAH with other leaders he met in Camp Bucca.

October 9, 2006. North Korea detonates a nuke. The first of four.

January 20, 2001 to January 20, 2009. Bush takes 533 vacation days.

Report on Obama's call for Assad to go. Note he then went on vacation to Mathas Vineyaad...he returned ten days later....and 5 Years later...Assad remains...as was Putins wish.

Getting Congress to OK military action in Syria could be tough

Obama Seeks Approval by Congress for Strike in Syria

How'd that go?

Oh yeah...

To this day, the pussies in Congress have not approved an AUMF against Syria or ISIS.

Why Won't Congress Declare War On ISIS?

Hillar y ous.

I have no idea.

figures

Uhhhmmmm..... the concept of what's happening is right there in the video. It's not edited together -- he actually presented it that way.

How is that a "partisan hit piece"? It's a literal recording of exactly what he said, exactly how he said it.

Uhhhmmmm..... the concept of what's happening is right there in the video

The concept is he went to a golf course to play a round of golf.

after answering several questions, he broke it off so he could do what he went there to do, play golf.

He was not holding a press conference.

Even for Bush, holding a press conference on a golf course in casual clothing would have been a bit odd.

Ever see Obama, or WJC, end questions by walking off?

I have, several times.

Forum List

Back