Audi Chief: Chevy Volt, "A car for idiots!!"

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Audi Chief Calls Chevy Volt "A car for idiots"

LMAO...................

Even more spot on was his follow up comment, that the Volt is a car for the “intellectual elite who want to show what enlightened souls they are.”. He added, "We dont get somebody paying a $15,000.00 markup on a Corolla!"

And isnt that the way it is for any of the drivers of these gay little 2 door SPECK cars?? Arrogant know-it-alls like this Prius driver video>>>

woman freaks out on family with truck - Bing Videos

Why are these people so fcukking perpetually miserable???

Last edited:
Toyota is making a bundle off of the Prius, and most of the people that I know that own one are extremely happy with their rigs.

Will be hard for me to choose between a hybrid and a turbo diesel. Maybe by that time there will be a reasonably priced long range EV. Things are moving rather rapidly in that field.

Toyota is making a bundle off of the Prius, and most of the people that I know that own one are extremely happy with their rigs.

Will be hard for me to choose between a hybrid and a turbo diesel. Maybe by that time there will be a reasonably priced long range EV. Things are moving rather rapidly in that field.

yeah Ray, but at least in our lifetimes, the vast majority will prefer vehicles with the good old combustible engine simply because it will be more affordable. Not to mention the dangers of fires in those EV's...........not to mention the effects of driving them on the environment are insignificant...............and in many places, like the Northeast where I am from, electric cars will be powered by coal.

Electric Cars More Dangerous than Gasoline-powered | BizAims

Last edited:
Ah, but Steve, you see I am being selfish here. I don't care what you have in the East. Where I intend to retire, there are about 300 days of sunshine a year. And the price of a good 5 kw pv system, self installed, is now less than 10K if one shops a bit. Grid parrellel hookup, and that would power an EV and the home, possibly even have a small bonus from the power company at the end of the year.

The transistion from ICE's to EV's may happen a lot faster than you think. I remember all the people in the 70's that said they would never drive one of those little foriegn cars, and by the '80's, they were driving that kind of vehicle.

I well understand your affection for the sounds and feel of and ICE. Nothing like a highly tuned engine under full load, heel and toeing throught a corner, coming out under full acceleration and working to gears for maximum effect. Been there, done that. And even if the EVs take the place of the ICE's on the road, there will still be ICEs racing. Just as we still have horse racing.

Ah, but Steve, you see I am being selfish here. I don't care what you have in the East. Where I intend to retire, there are about 300 days of sunshine a year. And the price of a good 5 kw pv system, self installed, is now less than 10K if one shops a bit. Grid parrellel hookup, and that would power an EV and the home, possibly even have a small bonus from the power company at the end of the year.

The transistion from ICE's to EV's may happen a lot faster than you think. I remember all the people in the 70's that said they would never drive one of those little foriegn cars, and by the '80's, they were driving that kind of vehicle.

I well understand your affection for the sounds and feel of and ICE. Nothing like a highly tuned engine under full load, heel and toeing throught a corner, coming out under full acceleration and working to gears for maximum effect. Been there, done that. And even if the EVs take the place of the ICE's on the road, there will still be ICEs racing. Just as we still have horse racing.

Hey Ray.........heresw something we can agree upon all day long.............

How hot is this electric Caddy?

cadillac-elr-xl.jpg

Even I might go for this, althought I'd much prefer it with an LS8 'Vette engine!!!

I've never hit a woman, but I'd have been more than happy to punch that fat bitch in the face.

OK Taz.........that made me laugh out loud for real............but know this. They dont need a punch in the face. Like many of the environmental nutters in this forum, deep down, they know they represent the fringe of society and they've never learned to reconcile that, thus, they live life in a state of perpetual angst. They loath people who dont think exactly like them and sadly, many are mental cases. So.....its all good..........

Their "Rig?"

A Prius looks like a Kotex on four wheels.

It's more like a "Rag."

Their "Rig?"

A Prius looks like a Kotex on four wheels.

It's more like a "Rag."

Warrior bro..............that bike is sIcK!!!!:beer:

My bolted GT.........runs mid-13's.

056-1.jpg

in need of a blower since its a crappy 2V.

Last edited:
And isnt that the way it is for any of the drivers of these gay little 2 door SPECK cars?? Arrogant know-it-alls like this Prius driver video>>>

She is spewing out comments about being considerate whilst using foul language in front of children.
I probably would have revved my engine and lit up a cigarette.

She is spewing out comments about being considerate whilst using foul language in front of children.
I probably would have revved my engine and lit up a cigarette.

That guy in the truck........wtf is he thinking? I'd have gone and parked right next to her and done a hugeass smokey burnout:D:D:D

Forum List

Back