Atty. Gen Holder visits Ferguson

Rotagilla

Gold Member
May 27, 2014
Holder's stop in Ferguson is deeply personal

..and here's how he sees the situation;

"I am the Attorney General of the United States, but I am also a black man," Holder told Ferguson residents at a community meeting. "I can remember being stopped on the New Jersey turnpike on two occasions and accused of speeding. Pulled over. ... 'Let me search your car' ... Go through the trunk of my car, look under the seats and all this kind of stuff. I remember how humiliating that was and how angry I was and the impact it had on me."

Well, of course he has to mention race in the first sentence...

..and Oh, the humanity!...he was stopped not once but TWICE..for SPEEDING...oh my god...the RACISM!..and his car was SEARCHED!

Well no wonder he hates white people! Who could blame him?

Before a briefing on the investigation at local FBI headquarters, Holder said the Justice Department had assembled "very experienced" prosecutors and agents to pursue the federal civil rights inquiry.

"Our investigation is different," Holder said in a meeting room surrounded by top local federal officials, including FBI Agent in Charge William Woods and U. S. Attorney Rich Callahan.

"We're looking for possible violations of federal civil rights statutes," the attorney general said.

Holder also met with Missouri State Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson, who is coordinating law enforcement response to the protests. Asked whether he had confidence in the local investigation led by the St. Louis County prosecuting attorney, Johnson said: "General Holder, by being here, is a guarantee on that."

Well, it appears the fix is in and the deck is stacked.

Why am I not surprised?

Just wait until Holder's trained, biased lawyers get involved in the expeditious prosecution of the white cop that shot a beloved black boy to death after being seriously injured in a physical altercation with the angelic dead thug.

You will later be reminded of a 126 page opinion by a federal judge in response to obvious unethical, biased, racist driven manipulation of a similar case against a New Orleans Police officer caught in a circumstance similar to that being orchestrated in Missouri.

Holder's crew of shyster lawyers is hellbent to take the side of perpetrators and to be against the responding police force.

Eric Holder is a goddamned joke!

Just wait until Holder's trained, biased lawyers get involved in the expeditious prosecution of the white cop that shot a beloved black boy to death after being seriously injured in a physical altercation with the angelic dead thug.

You will later be reminded of a 126 page opinion by a federal judge in response to obvious unethical, biased, racist driven manipulation of a similar case against a New Orleans Police officer caught in a circumstance similar to that being orchestrated in Missouri.

Holder's crew of shyster lawyers is hellbent to take the side of perpetrators and to be against the responding police force.

I know all about the New Orleans cases..I live here/there.
The case in Ferguson and the ones here are more dissimilar than alike, though. Here the cops were DEAD WRONG and got caught in a conspiracy to hide/ manufacture evidence to cover up the murders they committed.
The asst D.A was posting inside info under a pseudonym on a newspaper website. When he got caught, It caused some of the convictions to be overturned. Pretty weak excuse to overturn the jury convictions ...but that's what happens when negroes are able to infiltrate the system and warp it.

Last edited:

I know all about the New Orleans cases..I live here/there.
The case in Ferguson and the ones here are more dissimilar than alike, though. Here the cops were DEAD WRONG and got caught in a conspiracy to hide/ manufacture evidence to cover up the murders they committed.
The asst D.A was posting inside info under a pseudonym on a newspaper website. When he got caught, It caused some of the convictions to be overturned. Pretty weak excuse to overturn the jury convictions ...but that's what happens when negroes are able to infiltrate the system and warp it.
I'm referring to an investigation by the DOJ in which they deliberately leaked selected information to the media in efforts to bias the public prior to the conclusion. Consider this hearsay until I find a legitimate record of it. My point is that we should remember that corruption, dishonesty and racial bias are not uncommon amongst our Justice Department, our government paid (with our tax money) lawyers. This fact is patently obvious when one reviews the record of Eric Holder.

Can you imagine a white Attorney General saying something like that?
I'm Attorney general and I'm also a white man.?

"I am the Attorney General of the United States, but I am also a black man,"

He should sit down and shut up he wasn't ELECTED to anything

This administration is filled with Race Hustlers with Obama as their leader

Forum List

Back