Attention!! RECALL

Negative rep rather than hammering out in forum?
Didn't think that was your style, CG.
You can call me an idiot and the red me for "personal attacks"?
It was just a question.
Sensitive are we?

And that PM about wanting to blow me? I deleted it too.

Negative rep rather than hammering out in forum?
Didn't think that was your style, CG.
You can call me an idiot and the red me for "personal attacks"?
It was just a question.
Sensitive are we?

And that PM about wanting to blow me? I deleted it too.

If you don't see the difference between calling someone an idiot and making spiteful remarks about another person's ability to have children, then I feel sorry for you.

And.... fuck off with the lies about PMs, you sad bastard. I don't know you - I haven't PMed you.... I don't exchange PMs with morons..... And.... according to the T&Cs - PM's are confidential so, if I had PMed you, you'd find yourself having a conversation with a Moderator about posting information from PMs on the board.

Now, fuck off and die.

For those actually interested in their childrens safety:

McNeil Consumer Healthcare is initiating this voluntary recall because some of these products may not meet required quality standards. This recall is not being undertaken on the basis of adverse medical events. However, as a precautionary measure, parents and caregivers should not administer these products to their children. Some of the products included in the recall may contain a higher concentration of active ingredient than is specified; others may contain inactive ingredients that may not meet internal testing requirements; and others may contain tiny particles. While the potential for serious medical events is remote, the company advises consumers who have purchased these recalled products to discontinue use.

MCNEIL PRODUCT RECALL

You win
You're a bigger **** than I am a bastard

Idiot. You got negged for spiteful personal remarks that may - to someone else - have been very hurtful. Not to me, but the comment about 'barren wombs' is - in my mind - beyond personal insults. And using the 'c' word marks you as a scummy little man with a low intellect. So, my initial opinion - that you are a fucking moron - is confirmed.

Before you get too carried away, read the T&Cs. And don't lie about me again.

But I am not gonna neg rep her back.

Of course you won't. Because I haven't insult you the way you did me. Idiot.

I despise keyboard warriors. Anonymous little shits who think they can say anything they want to anyone and hide behind a username. That's you - for your pathetic remark about DNA and that little shithead newby - whose username hasn't even registered with me - for his spiteful remark too.

You, I expect better of. I am disappointed in you, usc. Normally, we can cross swords without you behaving like scum.... I guess I will have to re-evaluate my opinion.

I despise keyboard warriors. Anonymous little shits who think they can say anything they want to anyone and hide behind a username. That's you - for your pathetic remark about DNA and that little shithead newby - whose username hasn't even registered with me - for his spiteful remark too.

You, I expect better of. I am disappointed in you, usc. Normally, we can cross swords without you behaving like scum.... I guess I will have to re-evaluate my opinion.

I have never made any secret of how I feel about hard right women.
Never would I want to bed one.

What a scary thought.

Probably get all excited and start talking about hannity or Rush.
(shudder)

Or drill baby drill! :D

Last edited:

What a scary thought.

(shudder)

I doubt that many 'hard right' women would want to bed you either so looks like everyone's happy. I don't know what it is about some people who think that saying they wouldn't want to screw someone is some kind of important information..... I guess it must be a man thing. Personally, I couldn't give a shit whether someone wants to 'bed' me or not. It's a fucking message board, not an internet dating site.

What a scary thought.

(shudder)

I doubt that many 'hard right' women would want to bed you either so looks like everyone's happy. I don't know what it is about some people who think that saying they wouldn't want to screw someone is some kind of important information..... I guess it must be a man thing. Personally, I couldn't give a shit whether someone wants to 'bed' me or not. It's a fucking message board, not an internet dating site.

Beds are over-rated.

Blanket at night under the stars...

:eusa_drool:

radiomanatl-albums-funny-stuff-picture1616-usmb-way.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back