Attention Cecil The Lion Fans: Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe Ate A Baby Elephant

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
But but but...

Mugabe can do no wrong! He is a giant amongst African Leaders, and has done more to restore the pride and power of the black man

mugabe-3.jpg

Attention Cecil The Lion Fans Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe Allegedly Ate A Baby Elephant

Damn if that dentist will be in a third world nation now doing his handy work, at third world rates,,,,,,,,awwwww....

The Zimbabwe government accepted money from this Dentist and set up the hunt. Protest Mugabe.

But you Liberals won't because that would be "racist".

Actually, more likely: the Zimbabwe government accepted his money, but the locals he hired as guides instead decided to pocket it and go for "Cecil" instead.

But but but...

Mugabe can do no wrong! He is a giant amongst African Leaders, and has done more to restore the pride and power of the black man

mugabe-3.jpg

Attention Cecil The Lion Fans Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe Allegedly Ate A Baby Elephant

I wonder how many cute little lion cubs from other lions this fantastic Cecil ate in his lifetime.

He was a fuckin' lion, not a stuffed playtoy.

Just a fuckin' lion!!!!

Great diversion from Hillary e-mail stories though.

The guiding service is 100% responsible.
I have guided hunts and had to sign a guarantee that any animal I told the hunter was a legal shoot was a legal shoot or my ass was on the line big time. IE I could have been fined tens of thousands of dollars and done jail time and lost my license my vehicles and firearms.
The dentist only shot what he was told by the guides was legal to shoot. The dentist has been on LOTS of guided hunts and knows the ropes and the law. He'll be back pulling teeth in no time...........and planning his next hunt.

Forum List

Back