AttackWatch!

Mark Steyn says it best:

But the smartest president in history has calculated that, if he says the same four monosyllables over and over, a nonexistent bill to create nonexistent jobs with nonexistent money will be yet another legislative triumph in the grand tradition of his first stimulus (the original Dumb And Dumber to the sequel’s Stimulus And Stimulusser).

Gosh, I'm feeling a little useless with Obama providing his own comedy commentary website.

#AttackWatch John Stewart made fun of Obama and called Solyndra a SCANDAL!

When it comes to President Obama, just about every 24-hour news network is guilty of indulging in a scandal, but the most recent one regarding California-based solar company Solyndra has Jon Stewart telling all media, "That custom-tailored Obama scandal you ordered is finally here."

Jon Stewart Rips Obama Solyndra Scandal, Media For Loving It (VIDEO)

This is really good. Stewart puts as happy a face on it as he could, as he fully admits he tilts left, but he got all the key ingredients in there.

I posted it a little bit ago (from a different source) on the Solyndra thread. Good for Huffpost for offering it.

#AttackWatch John Stewart made fun of Obama and called Solyndra a SCANDAL!

When it comes to President Obama, just about every 24-hour news network is guilty of indulging in a scandal, but the most recent one regarding California-based solar company Solyndra has Jon Stewart telling all media, "That custom-tailored Obama scandal you ordered is finally here."

Jon Stewart Rips Obama Solyndra Scandal, Media For Loving It (VIDEO)

This is really good. Stewart puts as happy a face on it as he could, as he fully admits he tilts left, but he got all the key ingredients in there.

I posted it a little bit ago (from a different source) on the Solyndra thread. Good for Huffpost for offering it.

#AttackWatch: Are you aware that even your Bible, the HuffPuff, is yanking your chain now? Turn off the fans! Shit is flying!

From reading all of these instances? It appears that this as was [email protected] is becoming a national joke.

The only question is how Obama's people could not have seen that this is what would happen.

What kind of astronomically enormous ineptitude did it require to come up with this when he has already become known around the U.S. as a thin-skinned whining martyr with a glass jaw?

How could anyone think it was a good idea to paint another big red x on the back of the petulant weenie they presumably hope to get reelected?

I'm looking for an "Obama attack" generator online. Is there one up already?

Like one of these but especially about Obama: Random Insult Generator - from insults.net

I'm also looking for the exact right signature which would represent my disgust for the crybaby in the white house - I started to say pansy in the white house - but I don't have anything against flowers. That's the problem with finding the exact right thing to say. I don't want to insult anyone else by comparison.

#AttackWatch My neighbor bought a bunny rabbit from a kid who didn't have a license.

(And why is this thread no longer in politics? - AttackWatch is a purely political phenom.)

Not satisfied with [email protected], the O-Bots now have a special webpage for their community to report Smears and Attacks against Barack Obama and The Hopenchange Cause:

Get the facts. Fight the smears. — AttackWatch.com | Join Attack Wire

It's the perfect activity to keep TMN and the rest of the Barking Moonbats off the streets.

I have to roll my eyes at this. Seriously, I think they need to get over themselves.

Obama will not lose because someone thinks he was born in Kenya. If unemployment were 5% right now, no one would care where he was born.

Not bloody likely. Obama couldn't do anything to even get a favorable comment out of a republican. He could pass a law tommorow replacing the constitution with Biblical law, and then hand out guns and free nascars and still they would hate him. As Maher said,
"Its not the entre they don't like, it's the guy serving it."

Tonights top story...

Teams of clueless partisan buffoons battle on the internet in ASCII.

:doubt:Big forking whoop update at 11

From reading all of these instances? It appears that this as was [email protected] is becoming a national joke.

The only question is how Obama's people could not have seen that this is what would happen.

What kind of astronomically enormous ineptitude did it require to come up with this when he has already become known around the U.S. as a thin-skinned whining martyr with a glass jaw?

How could anyone think it was a good idea to paint another big red x on the back of the petulant weenie they presumably hope to get reelected?
This only proves once again how astoundingly out of touch with reality the Obama Admin is.

I'm looking for an "Obama attack" generator online. Is there one up already?

Like one of these but especially about Obama: Random Insult Generator - from insults.net

I'm also looking for the exact right signature which would represent my disgust for the crybaby in the white house - I started to say pansy in the white house - but I don't have anything against flowers. That's the problem with finding the exact right thing to say. I don't want to insult anyone else by comparison.
How about "liberals"?

Not satisfied with [email protected], the O-Bots now have a special webpage for their community to report Smears and Attacks against Barack Obama and The Hopenchange Cause:

Get the facts. Fight the smears. — AttackWatch.com | Join Attack Wire

It's the perfect activity to keep TMN and the rest of the Barking Moonbats off the streets.

I have to roll my eyes at this. Seriously, I think they need to get over themselves.

Obama will not lose because someone thinks he was born in Kenya. If unemployment were 5% right now, no one would care where he was born.

Not bloody likely. Obama couldn't do anything to even get a favorable comment out of a republican. He could pass a law tommorow replacing the constitution with Biblical law, and then hand out guns and free nascars and still they would hate him. As Maher said,
You and Maher are both idiots.

Get all your solid economic and political policy from comedy shows? Better hurry, I think your Mom is throwing out your Star Wars action figures.

Forum List

Back