Attacks on Whites Vs Attacks on Blacks

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
12717339_10101467316937104_3232649270564569830_n.jpg

Beyonce made me feel funny, no fair

Wait...

So you're saying Hurricane Katrina targeted black people? Come on now. Seriously. I live in Charleston and we got hit by Hugo in 1989....just as devastating. We didn't stay when told to leave. Our mayor (a DEMOCRAT by the way) didn't leave countless buses idle that could've evacuated.

So now storms are racist huh?

You ever attend the ICS-300 FEMA emergency management course given to almost all police, fire, EMS and city governments in the country?

Always crying to white folks for help, fix it yourselves.

Wait...

So you're saying Hurricane Katrina targeted black people? Come on now. Seriously. I live in Charleston and we got hit by Hugo in 1989....just as devastating. We didn't stay when told to leave. Our mayor (a DEMOCRAT by the way) didn't leave countless buses idle that could've evacuated.

So now storms are racist huh?

You ever attend the ICS-300 FEMA emergency management course given to almost all police, fire, EMS and city governments in the country?
Youre deflecting very hard and its not working.
laugh.gif

Always crying to white folks for help, fix it yourselves.

Isn't it funny.....

A cop shoots a thug and they not only cry racism....but they DEMAND the mayor and police chief be fired because it's ALL their fault.

But a Category 5 storm is coming and the mayor doesn't do jack shit to start the buses and get people out and then it floods.......and libs be like "naw naw naw....that been George Bush fault!!!"

Sounds like she may feel funny when her concerts get cancelled.

So she wont feel funny at all because they are sold out

Sure will. Tens of millions of white people buy her music. Funny. In return she calls them racist.

Beyoncé Formation UK tickets sell out in less than 30 minutes - but you can still see her in Paris

Beyoncé Formation UK tickets sell out in less than 30 minutes - but you can still see her in Paris

Wrong again, sorry. Its sold out

Sure will. Tens of millions of white people buy her music. Funny. In return she calls them racist.

All rich black rappers OWE WHITE PEOPLE for their fame and fortune. That's a fact.
I think you meant white record executives owe Black rappers for making them rich. Some of those Black no talent rappers owe white suburban youth for making them rich.

Since Beyonce doesnt make rap you sound dumb as usual.

Everywhere in the world their is poor water quality where blacks are

When did I say she can't sell tickets??? She can sell out any stadium in the world.

Especially in America. White people have made her and her husband very rich. They owe their success to tolerant whites who like their music.

When did I say she can't sell tickets??? She can sell out any stadium in the world.

Especially in America. White people have made her and her husband very rich. They owe their success to tolerant whites who like their music.
Good boy. Now youre realizing Beyonces power. I wonder why whites will not stop buying her music?

Maybe you quoted the wrong people? Because clearly we were talking about Concerts as indicated by the word "Concert" above

Forum List

Back