Attacking Dems is not a defense of wacky ass Republicans

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
:lol:

I say: Christine "Witchiepoo" ODonnell is anti-masturbation
Repubs say: Look at Pelosi, she has a stupid face

:confused:

If your canidates were so good, you would speak about their record (you know the same way you want dems to run on healthcare) :lol: But dont run on their record, cause they dont have one or it's some wacky ass proposal like cutting meal breaks from employee's (Meg Whitmans plan)

So dont mention that ODonnell thinks ppl are hiding in her bushes and plays nick-knock on her door in the middle of the night.....Just attack Obama! Yeah, thats the ticket

Instead of focusing on Pailin saying she knows about Russia because she can see it....attack the interviewer for unfair. Then pretend that Pailin is strong for being made fun of LOL

What the hell is this thread about?

Just what the title says. I cant find what these tea partiers are for...only that they dont like what is happening with no mention of how they will change it.

Saying less government, less spending isnt policy...it's a bumper sticker

Isn't this an ironic thread considering liberals constantly change the subject to Bush no matter the topic!

It is the mindless DIMS who are attacking Republicans because the DIMS correctly recognize the need to run away from their "record." They have nothing else ro run on.

By the way, Mark Levin skewered Allred and her cheese-dick effort to go after Whitman.

Dims, face facts. You got nothin'!

And that's why come Election Day you can expect a PINK Slip!

It is the mindless DIMS who are attacking Republicans because the DIMS correctly recognize the need to run away from their "record." They have nothing else ro run on.

By the way, Mark Levin skewered Allred and her cheese-dick effort to go after Whitman.

Yep, Levin eviscerated her! I loved it. The woman couldn't answer a freakin question!

If your canidates were so good, you would speak about their record (you know the same way you want dems to run on healthcare) :lol: But dont run on their record, cause they dont have one or it's some wacky ass proposal like cutting meal breaks from employee's (Meg Whitmans plan)

So dont mention that ODonnell thinks ppl are hiding in her bushes and plays nick-knock on her door in the middle of the night.....Just attack Obama! Yeah, thats the ticket

People would elect Jack rhe ripper before those corrupt lying fascist democRATS again!
Your liberals have bankrupted this nation morally and financially!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Yeah because the Republicans are running on THEIR records right?

No wait, you only want Dems to run on their records but not the Repubs right? :lol:

Why don't the dems run on health care?

Attacking dems is not a reason to vote for republicans and their record :lol: You guys are making this too easy.

Why dont the repubs run on destroying the surplus?

Attacking dems is not a reason to vote for republicans and their record :lol: You guys are making this too easy.

Because there never was a surplus in actual reality -a lie that both remocrats and depublicans shared in- and that entitlement spending was the primary reason that the mythical "surplus" was going to vanish after 2002.

20100817_oneterm.jpg

typical libturd. always evades answering a direct question. flush, asswipe.

I guess we're both wrong then. The difference is that I don't expect one party to do something while giving the other a pass for the same thing.

You want dems to run on their record cool...but why not expect the Same for your side?

Forum List

Back