Attacked and sodomized with a tree branch!

LostAmerican

Rookie
Feb 20, 2011
A man on parole for armed robbery was charged Monday with beating and sexually abusing a 65-year-old man with a tree branch downtown.

Cortez Foster, 45, of the 1400 block of South Canal Street, was charged with aggravated criminal sexual assault, armed robbery and aggravated battery, according to Cook County State’s Attorney’s office spokeswoman Tandra Simonton.

Foster, who was serving a 20-year sentence at the Centralia Correctional Center for a 2000 armed robbery conviction before being paroled last May, is scheduled to appear in bond court today.

A Schiller Park man was found in the 800 block of South Michigan shortly after midnight Saturday. Someone called 911 to report the undressed man walking with a bloody face, police said. He was not wearing shoes or pants, and had only one sock on, authorities said. He had apparently been attacked and sodomized with a tree branch, authorities said.

Man charged in brutal Grant Park attack - Chicago Sun-Times

-------------------------------------------------------

Chicago is a rough town. Wear a butt plate!

so they parole this guy before his 20 year sentence is up and they sentence the repeated dui guy for 99 years in prison?

our justice system is not JUST.

I wish I could drink alcohol. Id be drunk all the time just to be numb from the idiocy that is so rampant in the world.

Maybe I can get more xanax and instead of just using it to relax enough to maybe, if Im lucky, sleep...take it during the day so I can just flitter around my yard and be oblivious.

Last edited:
I wish I could drink alcohol. Id be drunk all the time just to be numb from the idiocy that is so rampant in the world.

Maybe I can get more xanax and instead of just using it to relax enough to maybe, if Im lucky, sleep...take it during the day so I can just flitter around my yard and be oblivious.
Grace. I think ?? you're a young person. Do yourself a favor and join the peace corps. Ask for a place that has NO TELEVISION.
Once you look in, from the outside, you'll see an entirely different picture and have zero desire for any reality altering toys.:cool::eusa_shhh:

lol. No. Im a 58 year old currently totally pissed of woman. And I cant help anyone, much less myself. My RA makes it impossible to do what Ive always done. But if I could go back 30 years...or even 15 years,I would.

I watch tv now, but only the channels I enjoy. The news I get is mainly here..and yahoo. I gotta be more picky which threads I click on.

And no worries. I dont like pills. I take one half a xanax at night and one advil for the RA. No worries about me and drugs. I dont like 'em.

Oh..and sometimes I take 1 mg of melatonin. Which is already produced in my body naturally, but needs a kick start sometimes. When I take that, I dont take the half a xanax. And I dont go to bed until 2 am...sometimes 4am. Thats how long it takes to kick in. Then if Im lucky, I get 4 or 5 hours sleep. Which tends to make me grumpy sometimes. Like now.
So Ill be heading off to toss and turn for a bit, listen to some Enya, and Ill be back to fluffy marshmellow mode tomorrow morning.

Okay, this is horrible crime without doubt.

But why is it brought to our attention?

Horrible crimes happen every day all over the world.

Why is this one chosen among all crimes?

It's a LOCAL news item.

• Banned
Okay, this is horrible crime without doubt.

But why is it brought to our attention?

Horrible crimes happen every day all over the world.

Why is this one chosen among all crimes?

It's a LOCAL news item.

ALL news is local somewhere. Think about it.

Forum List

Back