Attack Of The Nannies??

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Bonnie, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    Have the WE know what's better for you police crossed the line?

John Leo

August 22, 2005

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/johnleo/printjl20050822.shtml

2. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    Ok, one thing I'd like to point out to these idiots (the nannies, not the authors).

1. Smoke dissipates outdoors. I'd rather people smoke there.
    2. EVERYONE know exactly how harmful cigarettes are. If people smoke anyway, it's their problem.
    3. Along the same lines, anyone who thinks a Big Mac and fries is healthy is a retard and needs to be removed from the gene pool, anyway. Everyone else knows what they're getting into. Now, I'm skinny as a twig and can't change that no matter how hard I try, and dangit, I want the supersize. Why is it you nitwits must deny everyone who isn't harmed by the supersize meal the ability to choose supersize. I want my 5 pounds of fries and gallon of Coke, dangit!
    4. Every minority has learned one thing from Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, and that's that if you sue a white person, you'll win. That being the case, nobody needs to sue on behalf of minorities. If they care, they'll sue for themselves...and win.
    5. If I wanna ride without a helmet, then shuddup and lemme do it. If I die, it's nobody's fault but mine, but at least I won't be buried with a retarded looking helmet on my head.
    7. As much as it scares me, parents are responsible for their kids, and it scares me more to pass that responsibility on to the state. You teach them FACTS, things like science (real science about things like photosynthesis, not junk propoganda science like how evolution is undisputable fact and gayness is a gene), math, language, history, literature, etc. As far as behavior, legality is to be learned at school, while morality is taught at home.

Basically, just get the hell back! I'm almost 23 and I'm expected to take care of myself. LET ME!