At What Point do you Obama supporters stop swallowing Obama's CRAP???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
There is a GROWING number of people that swallowed Obama's (in his OWN Words.."It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned."CRAP"!

President Obama has a split 46 - 45 percent job approval, according to the independent Quinnipiac (KWUIN-uh-pe-ack) University poll, down from 53 - 40 percent approval among registered voters in December, a month after his re-election.
National (US) Poll * February 8, 2013 * Hillary Clinton Is Most Popula

This decline is in direct correlation with more people who are seeing:
1) Paychecks reduced due to more payroll taxes deducted..FACT: 77% of Americans' paychecks saw payroll taxes increase!

Crap/lies coming from Obama..."I can make a firm pledge: Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes.”

2) Seeing their employers DROPPING their health insurance ...

FACT: "The result ObamaCare which today McKinsey & Company commissioned a survey of 1,329 U.S. private sector employers to measure their attitudes about healthcare reform concluded that 30% of all companies would stop providing health coverage once Obamacare kicked in in 2014.
US employer healthcare survey | McKinsey & Company

CRAP/LIES Promises people swallowed!
"If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan. If you like your doctor, you keep seeing your doctor. I don't want government bureaucrats meddling in your health care."

The more people hear/read from this phony President the more people are understanding this guy is out to destroy our country!

3) And for those of you that ONLY voted because he was black?? Here is a SUCCESSFUL much smarter, much blacker black man who is shooting holes through Obama's LIES!

Dr. Benjamin Carson --
"Instead of sending it to some bureaucracy, let's put it in their HSAs. Now they have some control over their own health care."
Dr. Benjamin Carson Addresses National Prayer Breakfast, Criticizes Obamacare | RealClearPolitics

Much Blacker? And you wonder why you've been called the "party of stupid"

you no what, that is one person, not "the party"
and why should black bother you people? we had a whole tread on here how Palin liked black meat

Dr. Benjamin Carson has more honesty, integrity, wisdom and love for his country in his little finger than the entire Obama clan, including the twenty year mentor, Jeremiah Wright.

2. Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are handling their job?

72 percent disaprove

You will not win elections with your current republican platform

Out to destroy our country? That's the kind of CRAP that's sinking the Republican party. One can't have honest differences of opinion in their world. :cuckoo:

Tell us what aspects of "our country" have improved over the last 4 years:

economy no
debt no
deficit no
unemployment no
people on welfare no
people on foodstamps no
people in poverty no
militiary strength no
balance of trade no
healthcare no
infrastructure no
gas prices no
food prices no
housing prices no
college tuition no
violence in cities no

so again, if obama is not destroying our country, who is?

2. Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are handling their job?

72 percent disaprove

I think the question in any poll that I have every seen or heard about is
Do you approve or disapprove of the job that congress is doing...

Last I heard Congress is made up of both the Senate and the House of Representatives.

So I believe that people are just as annoyed with the Democrats as they are the Republicans. :eusa_shhh:

72 percent disaprove

I think the question in any poll that I have every seen or heard about is
Do you approve or disapprove of the job that congress is doing...

Last I heard Congress is made up of both the Senate and the House of Representatives.

So I believe that people are just as annoyed with the Democrats as they are the Republicans. :eusa_shhh:

You would be wrong:

Democrats 33% approval

Republicans 19% approval

Congress: Republicans

Are you aware that Obama's mother was CAUCASIAN (aka "white")?

Given that fact, "blacker" would be referring to the fact that a "black" man who has two BLACK parents would indeed be "blacker" than your Messiah.

:cuckoo:

72 percent disaprove

Here's what the approval ratings were on December 15, 2010, when the Democrats controlled both the House and the Senate and the Presidency:

Congress' Job Approval Rating Worst in Gallup History
Thirteen percent approve of the way Congress is handling its job

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans' assessment of Congress has hit a new low, with 13% saying they approve of the way Congress is handling its job. The 83% disapproval rating is also the worst Gallup has measured in more than 30 years of tracking congressional job performance.

The prior low approval rating for Congress was 14% in July 2008 when the United States was dealing with record-high gas prices and the economy was in recession.

The current results are based on a Dec. 10-12 Gallup poll, conducted as Congress is finishing work on an important lame-duck session. The session has been highlighted by the agreement on taxes forged last week by President Obama and Republicans in Congress. The tax deal preserves the 2001 and 2003 income tax rates for all Americans for two years, revises the estate tax, extends unemployment benefits for the long-term unemployed for a year, and reduces payroll taxes for American workers. It is expected to pass despite vocal opposition from some lawmakers.

Americans are generally more positive than negative toward the deal, but many Democrats in Congress oppose it.

Frustration with the tax deal among Democrats in the general population could be a major reason for Americans' historically low approval rating of Congress. That frustration could be opposition to the bill's particulars or frustration with the Democrats in Congress opposing the president's deal. Democrats' approval of Congress is down significantly, to 16% now, from 29% in November. The November poll was conducted after Republicans won control of the House of Representatives for 2011-2012 in the midterm elections, so the drop in this month's numbers is not a reaction to the Democrats' midterm losses.

LINK: Congress' Job Approval Rating Worst in Gallup History

Hey! Wait just a GODDAMNED MINUTE! Obama is going to cut the deficit in HALF by the end of his first term! And all of his supporters know it.

Robotic Obama worshipers are reluctant to change course and criticize his actions because that would be an admission that they were wrong to trust him in the first place. That is why MSM does not dwell on that part of his behavior that does not support their initial error and naivete in falling for his lies. They would be admitting their own poor judgement.

The rest of us can gather around saying "I told you so!"

It is only a fool that supports a goddamned Marxist like Obama.

Last edited:
There is a GROWING number of people that swallowed Obama's (in his OWN Words.."It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned."CRAP"!

President Obama has a split 46 - 45 percent job approval, according to the independent Quinnipiac (KWUIN-uh-pe-ack) University poll, down from 53 - 40 percent approval among registered voters in December, a month after his re-election.
National (US) Poll * February 8, 2013 * Hillary Clinton Is Most Popula

This decline is in direct correlation with more people who are seeing:
1) Paychecks reduced due to more payroll taxes deducted..FACT: 77% of Americans' paychecks saw payroll taxes increase!

Crap/lies coming from Obama..."I can make a firm pledge: Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes.”

2) Seeing their employers DROPPING their health insurance ...

FACT: "The result ObamaCare which today McKinsey & Company commissioned a survey of 1,329 U.S. private sector employers to measure their attitudes about healthcare reform concluded that 30% of all companies would stop providing health coverage once Obamacare kicked in in 2014.
US employer healthcare survey | McKinsey & Company

CRAP/LIES Promises people swallowed!
"If you like your health-care plan, you keep your health-care plan. Nobody is going to force you to leave your health-care plan. If you like your doctor, you keep seeing your doctor. I don't want government bureaucrats meddling in your health care."

The more people hear/read from this phony President the more people are understanding this guy is out to destroy our country!

3) And for those of you that ONLY voted because he was black?? Here is a SUCCESSFUL much smarter, much blacker black man who is shooting holes through Obama's LIES!

Dr. Benjamin Carson --
"Instead of sending it to some bureaucracy, let's put it in their HSAs. Now they have some control over their own health care."
Dr. Benjamin Carson Addresses National Prayer Breakfast, Criticizes Obamacare | RealClearPolitics

1) payroll taxes DID NOT increase. The Social Security deduction simply reverted back to the original rate before they decided to screw with it a couple of years ago.

2) I pay for my own health insurance plan, which I happen to like a lot, and I will continue to carry it in the future. If you are not getting insurance through your employer any longer, then there is no reason why you can't take out an individual plan. I don't know why this country puts the onus of providing healthcare on the employer anyway. It's just another layer of bureaucracy in an already complicated system.

3). What the hell is a blacker black man? I have a feeling you don't realize how stupid that sounds.

Are you aware that Obama's mother was CAUCASIAN (aka "white")?

Given that fact, "blacker" would be referring to the fact that a "black" man who has two BLACK parents would indeed be "blacker" than your Messiah.

:cuckoo:

I'm more concerned with dumb and dumber than I ever would be concerned with black or blacker.

The brazen Obama Derangment Syndrome put on display here is one big reason why conservatives lose elections. The voters don't want to see how stupid and unhinged Republicans can get about Obama, how much they can race-bait, how many bizarre conspiracies and crazy lies they can make up. They want to see Republicans produce some solutions. "I HATE YOU #%$%#%# LIBERALS FOR ALWAYS BEING RIGHT!" is not a solution.

Forum List

Back