At what point do cops become rephrehnsible

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
How corrupt and abusive does the police state need to become before wearing a badge is considered disgraceful?

How corrupt and abusive does the police state need to become before wearing a badge is considered disgraceful?
Think "Hillary administration", that should give you an idea...

OR perhaps there are a few bad apples in a barrel of heros

Not when that barrel is tagged, "Property of the government"

Heroes do not wear badges. They perform good deeds without selling their souls to politics, placing themselves above their fellow man, and without demanding a paycheck.

OR perhaps there are a few bad apples in a barrel of heros

Not when that barrel is tagged, "Property of the government"

Heroes do not wear badges. They perform good deeds without selling their souls to politics, placing themselves above their fellow man, and without demanding a paycheck.
There are many many volunteer cops, firefighters, and community members that spend much their time and some even dedicate their lives to making their towns safer and better. You are looking through some Very dirty lenses

There are many many volunteer cops, firefighters, and community members that spend much their time and some even dedicate their lives to making their towns safer and better.

Which is what should be happening anyways. You know, without the thugs in uniform.

Very dirty lenses

On the contrary, I am espousing the reality that police are sell out goons for the government.

get-cover-fie-fias-a-book-policia-olicia-police-policia-1198768.png

There are many many volunteer cops, firefighters, and community members that spend much their time and some even dedicate their lives to making their towns safer and better.

Which is what should be happening anyways. You know, without the thugs in uniform.

Very dirty lenses

On the contrary, I am espousing the reality that police are sell out goons for the government.
Whatever man, see it however you want. I'll be grateful to those that help, which is most.

I'm a supporter of law enforcement. But if I had to pick a point where "it went wrong"; I'd say the point when LEOs became revenue generators, with the authority to "tax", via fines, and tickets.

Forum List

Back