At meeting, Walker County man dressed as 'Lone Ranger' says N-word, supports using slurs

Walker County's livestreamed commission meeting came to an unusual end Thursday night.

During the public comment portion of the meeting, a man named Ray C. Burnfin with the alias 'The Lone Ranger' came up to speak.

He began by talking in favor of the Confederate flag and said it was not a hate symbol. It appeared he has a patch of the flag on his jacket.

He then condoned the use of racial slurs and commented on race relations.

The masked man then said there was nothing wrong with the "N-word," and proceeded to say it out loud.

"There is nothing wrong with it... we’re colored too. It's alright to use if you don’t turn a sharp 'er,'" he said.

Burnfin also said there was no such thing as white supremacy or black supremacy.

"I have been asked to speak for the issues of Walker County, but that is the beginning of the issues that goes on in America today," he said. "I have been asked to speak about this [Confederate] flag that flies over out battlefield."
The commissioners do not reprimand him, or cancel his allotted time. He was the final speaker and none of the commissioners commented on his statements immediately afterward.

On Friday morning, Commission Chairman Shannon Whitfield said Burnfin's statements "do not reflect the values in their community."

At meeting, Walker County man dressed as 'Lone Ranger' says N-word, supports using slurs (msn.com)

Since his comments don't reflect the values of the community, why did they allow him to stand there and spew that garbage?
It sounds like he is "taking that word back", like black people. Thanks for this heart warming story!

I know you love it, it just gives you courage to one day walk up to a black man and say it.
What are you going to do...chuck a spear at them?
Grow up and act like a man.

Tell you what Karen the next black woman you see walk up and call her that and then report back and tell us if she smiled and shook your hand.
Are you saying the black woman would get violent because, she is too weak minded to control her emotions? Violence is always the first reaction of low class people. Any black person that can be crushed by a single word is a real loser, and therefore deserving of being insulted.

Last edited:
Walker County's livestreamed commission meeting came to an unusual end Thursday night.

During the public comment portion of the meeting, a man named Ray C. Burnfin with the alias 'The Lone Ranger' came up to speak.

He began by talking in favor of the Confederate flag and said it was not a hate symbol. It appeared he has a patch of the flag on his jacket.

The masked man then said there was nothing wrong with the "N-word," and proceeded to say it out loud.

"There is nothing wrong with it... we’re colored too. It's alright to use if you don’t turn a sharp 'er,'" he said.

Burnfin also said there was no such thing as white supremacy or black supremacy.

"I have been asked to speak for the issues of Walker County, but that is the beginning of the issues that goes on in America today," he said. "I have been asked to speak about this [Confederate] flag that flies over out battlefield."
The commissioners do not reprimand him, or cancel his allotted time. He was the final speaker and none of the commissioners commented on his statements immediately afterward.

On Friday morning, Commission Chairman Shannon Whitfield said Burnfin's statements "do not reflect the values in their community."

At meeting, Walker County man dressed as 'Lone Ranger' says N-word, supports using slurs (msn.com)

Since his comments don't reflect the values of the community, why did they allow him to stand there and spew that garbage?
..whites use the N word and blacks use the H word/denigrate whites [ blatantly -even while being recorded ]/etc--so get over it--that's what humans do and always will ....
--that' a HUGE myth = whites are the only evil race
....the N word is not damaging blacks like blacks damage blacks by MURDERING them at HIGH rates

So how many black men have you called that to their face?
Are you saying black men are violent?
....that's one of the reasons their culture is a failure/etc = their go to is violence

He has the right to spew hate and garbage, his voice is protected by the 1st Amendment. I do wonder why no one on the council or in the audience addressed the loser’s comments.

Sob,sob.....sniffle, sniffle.......need a tissue to dry your teeny, tiny tears? Need a sugar teat and diaper change? I see some curling up in the fetal position as you babble incoherently in your future. Leftards are mentally weak i.e "emotional cripples".

Woo hoo a big, bad conservative tough guy. A real bad ass on the internet.
Nah, just not a leftist/commie. Don't have to be all that "tough" to scare a leftard as they frighten easily.

(snicker)

It sounds like he is "taking that word back", like black people. Thanks for this heart warming story!

I know you love it, it just gives you courage to one day walk up to a black man and say it.
What are you going to do...chuck a spear at them?
Grow up and act like a man.

Tell you what Karen the next black woman you see walk up and call her that and then report back and tell us if she smiled and shook your hand.
Are you saying the black woman would get violent because, she is too weak minded to control her emotions?

I am not saying anything, since it is such a harmless word and black folks are so whiny, wimpy and scared I just walk up and call a black person that to their face since most of you racist claim to so big and bad.

Violence is always the first reaction of low class people. Any black person that can be crushed by a single word is a real loser, and therefore deserving of being insulted.

So if that is the case then you shouldn't have any problems when you walk up and call a black man the Nword to his face, since we are losers and deserved to be insulted.

..whites use the N word and blacks use the H word/denigrate whites [ blatantly -even while being recorded ]/etc--so get over it--that's what humans do and always will ....
....the N word is not damaging blacks like blacks damage blacks by MURDERING them at HIGH rates

....that's one of the reasons their culture is a failure/etc = their go to is violence

Who said anything about violence, I didn't. You AssUMe that if you go up and call a black man the Nword that you are going to get your ass whooped.

He has the right to spew hate and garbage, his voice is protected by the 1st Amendment. I do wonder why no one on the council or in the audience addressed the loser’s comments.
what hate?? no different than what blacks/MSM say about whites

Who said anything about violence, I didn't. You AssUMe that if you go up and call a black man the Nword that you are going to get your ass whooped.
.....stop the bullshit--we are not stupid .......blacks MURDER at FOUR times the rate..RAPE at 2 times......their go to is violence--undeniable......if someone calls me a name it goes in one ear and out the other--white people are not that violent or stupid

.....stop the bullshit--we are not stupid .......blacks MURDER at FOUR times the rate..RAPE at 2 times......their go to is violence--undeniable......if someone calls me a name it goes in one ear and out the other--white people are not that violent or stupid

You are responsible for the most violent crimes committed in this country.

FBI — Table 43

oh no he said the N word--------like blacks don't use the N word and cracker.

it's word........

AND FYI, I am from texas-----and went to a certain school named for a famous writer who often used the N word-----teachers insisted that we use it and oddly not as an insults to blacks but in support of as this writer was against slavery and discrimination against blacks. Texans realize basic facts---the N word is just a word and FASCISTS race hos like yourself are tying to control peoples language, statues and history is nothing but a sick attempt for power and control over others and manipulation.

This man isn't wrong--------fight injustice stop letting whiney manipulative race hustler morons attempts to control others.

You used it because you are a racist hag. Your logic is stupid as hell and anyone who reads that garbage is as stupid as you are if they agree with that stupidity.

Tissue.jpg

Poor little commie, some people ain't buying the crap you're selling. You can demand conformance and we can tell you to go fuck yourself. So far it's still a free country.

it's word........

AND FYI, I am from texas-----and went to a certain school named for a famous writer who often used the N word-----teachers insisted that we use it and oddly not as an insults to blacks but in support of as this writer was against slavery and discrimination against blacks. Texans realize basic facts---the N word is just a word and FASCISTS race hos like yourself are tying to control peoples language, statues and history is nothing but a sick attempt for power and control over others and manipulation.

This man isn't wrong--------fight injustice stop letting whiney manipulative race hustler morons attempts to control others.

You used it because you are a racist hag. Your logic is stupid as hell and anyone who reads that garbage is as stupid as you are if they agree with that stupidity.

View attachment 451203

Poor little commie, some people ain't buying the crap you're selling. You can demand conformance and we can tell you to go fuck yourself. So far it's still a free country.

Anything a racist POS like you has to say isn't worth listening to.

1612127812858.png

it's word........

View attachment 451203

View attachment 451229

LMAO, you commies sure like to make a lot of assumptions. Just because I support the 1st amendment doesn't make me a racist. You say a lot of shit I disagree with, but I wouldn't think of censoring you, like you would do to others. The only people that try to censor the speech or ideas of others are simply admitting their Ideas are inferior and unpersuasive. But hey, you're free to keep demanding compliance with your inferior ideas, and I will continue to tell you to go fuck yourself.

FBI — Table 43
sorry --you fail----
1. FOUR times the rate/etc = blacks are more violent
2. we are comparing the 2 groups = you people are afraid of the per capita monster
a. IF you graduated from 4th grade, you know that's how you compare groups with different population size
---don't babble crap with bullshit--we see right through it

it's word........

View attachment 451203

View attachment 451229

LMAO, you commies sure like to make a lot of assumptions. Just because I support the 1st amendment doesn't make me a racist. You say a lot of shit I disagree with, but I wouldn't think of censoring you, like you would do to others. The only people that try to censor the speech or ideas of others are simply admitting their Ideas are inferior and unpersuasive. But hey, you're free to keep demanding compliance with your inferior ideas, and I will continue to tell you to go fuck yourself.

Censoring? Who said anything about censoring? As far as, that commie bullshit goes I am a disabled vet so I have served my country. How about you?

FBI — Table 43
sorry --you fail----
1. FOUR times the rate/etc = blacks are more violent
2. we are comparing the 2 groups = you people are afraid of the per capita monster
a. IF you graduated from 4th grade, you know that's how you compare groups with different population size
---don't babble crap with bullshit--we see right through it

Sorry you fail, the chart doesn't lie.

Democrat’s Bountiful Gifts To Out Black Brethren

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years – American Free Press

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

10. But wait…..they did manage to ban one single word from common parlance.

1.Doubling down on their support for slavery and segregation, the Democrat Party blocked every anti-lynching to come to the Senate.

2. Dragging their feet on post-war freedom for their slaves, they imposed poll taxes and Jim Crow laws.

3. The Obama ‘Promise Program’ made it almost impossible to remove thugs and criminals from ghetto schools, to make certain that learning was impeded.

4. Authored gun laws that only law abiding citizens would obey, preventing black citizens in crime ridden neighborhood from protecting themselves.

5. Promoted bogus anti-police hatred, while ignoring some 350,000 blacks killed by lawless blacks. 324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years – American Free Press

6. In nearing a century of Democrat welfare, blacks remain as the lowest income racial group.

7. Allied with the International Left, the Democrat party makes certain that racial animosity never dies down.

8. The Democrats made and make certain that religion and morality is barred from the schools and from the public arena. “…will America be made better by curbing religion in the name of secularism, of vice versa?” Ben Shapiro

9. The Democrat judicial system is based on the idea that all blacks are felons, so felons must be released from jails. Carter-appointed judge Norma Shapiro “ is one of the worst offenders among that influential cadre of federal judges who have substituted the ACLU's prisoners' rights wish list for the Bill of Rights and have trifled with public safety concerns. …” In 1992, black youths were nine times more likely to be murdered than white youths. Democrats lied, kids died.

Do you ever get tired of spewing that right wing bullshit.

b

No barnyard vulgarity.....try to pretend you are an adult.

But....you can't: you vote for the party did nothing of substance for you since the Republicans freed your brethren.....except ban one particular word.

And you entire thread is about how proud you are of that word out of the lexicon.

Proud of this, too?

1612195143965.png

Be sure to thank your Democrat masters, y'hear!!!

She may be paid to troll on a per post basis.

b

No barnyard vulgarity.....try to pretend you are an adult.

But....you can't: you vote for the party did nothing of substance for you since the Republicans freed your brethren.....except ban one particular word.

And you entire thread is about how proud you are of that word out of the lexicon.

Proud of this, too?

View attachment 451462

Be sure to thank your Democrat masters, y'hear!!!

Yea I see how that gap widened during the Trump years.

Forum List

Back