Astounding: the difference between Israelis and their neighboring Arabs

No doubt the Arab Woman was saying this with a Gun in her BACK,..You Boasting Pharisee,you'll Never Conquer ME
No gun in her back, boasting Jihadi sock, she was obviously upset at the barbaric behavior of her fellow Arab Muslims.
Sinner,where you gonna run to,where you gonna hide,You Boasting Pharisee,you'll Never Conquer Me.
Did you learn how to talk like that at home, in your mosque, or at the lunatic asylum?

Interesting how the woman in the video praises the Israelis for their humanity and compassion, no?
Why have the words Dick and Head suddenly come to mind,I wonder, You Boasting Pharisee,you'll Never Conquer Me

The Jews, Israel, have no intention in "conquering the ME".
This is something Iran is dreaming of.
Are they also Pharisees?
Those two words you wanted to use to the other poster, is more applicable to someone like you, who knows nothing about the history of the region, about the people and are endlessly spitting the nonsense you learned at your church, madrassa, or asylum where you spent way too much time looking at the wall and getting dizzy.

:)
Considering you have Never been to this region I suggest you speak nothing

No gun in her back, boasting Jihadi sock, she was obviously upset at the barbaric behavior of her fellow Arab Muslims.
Sinner,where you gonna run to,where you gonna hide,You Boasting Pharisee,you'll Never Conquer Me.
Did you learn how to talk like that at home, in your mosque, or at the lunatic asylum?

Interesting how the woman in the video praises the Israelis for their humanity and compassion, no?
Why have the words Dick and Head suddenly come to mind,I wonder, You Boasting Pharisee,you'll Never Conquer Me

Are they also Pharisees?
Those two words you wanted to use to the other poster, is more applicable to someone like you, who knows nothing about the history of the region, about the people and are endlessly spitting the nonsense you learned at your church, madrassa, or asylum where you spent way too much time looking at the wall and getting dizzy.

See how it was not difficult or impossible for you to make an ass of yourself?

You do not know where I come from. I do.
You do not know where my ancestors from 3000 years ago come from. I do.
You do not know where I was born. I do.

So, what amount of "nothing" you assume I do not have the right to say anything about?

Compared to you? Whose ancestors are from.....?
Who's people live in.....?
Who was born where?

This region......do you live in the region?
Your ancestors are from where 3000 years ago? Or even 2000 years ago.

Are you an Arab whose ancestors invaded from the Arabian Peninsula, the land of the Jews, and now the descendants of the Arabs want to keep the Jews from having any sovereignty over their own land, as written in the Koran that the land does indeed belong to the Jews, ALL the Jews?

Arab Christian by any chance, considering how you enjoy using the word Pharisee around?

Give us a hint?

Apparently Joehammad didn't watch the clip and braying incoherently once again. This Arab Muslim woman was recalling the humanity and morality in the Israelis, and the savagery and barbarism in her fellow Arabs that she witnessed with her own two eyes.
No doubt the Arab Woman was saying this with a Gun in her BACK,..You Boasting Pharisee,you'll Never Conquer ME

How many words in your limited vocabulary, Achmed? As you can clearly see in this map Israel is conquering the Arab world! Boooo!

map-muslim-vs-jewish-nations.jpg

Instead of worrying about Jews and demoting them, which isn't going to get you anywhere, you should more considered about your fellow Muslims slaughtering each other in the name of "Allah", as the grieving Arab woman in the video is clearly referring to, Doncha think?

Last edited:

Are they also Pharisees?

Considering you are from that region I suggest you go back to the Muslim shithole you came from.

You are exactly the type of person the Arab woman is referring to in the video.

Forum List

Back