Astounding: the difference between Israelis and their neighboring Arabs

Apparently Joehammad didn't watch the clip and braying incoherently once again. This Arab Muslim woman was recalling the humanity and morality in the Israelis, and the savagery and barbarism in her fellow Arabs that she witnessed with her own two eyes.

Again, dropping a bomb out of a plane is just as evil as putting it in a car.
The woman in the video clearly said that Israelis behaved in a far more humane way that did her fellow Arab Muslims who executed her child. Listen to her words.

It's not completely in context still Roudy. No idea WHY her child was executed by the Egyptians. It's just drama without understanding her rage.
Yes, but we do know that this is a personal account of an encounter during the 67 war that is very different that the demonizations we keep hearing from the pro Pali crowd.

She put a very humane compassionate face on Israel and it's soldiers.

Jews are just a very ambitious kind of Semite, otherwise virtually identical in their extreme controlling, aggressive Psychopathy.
And how did you come up with that diagnosis without even a high school diploma?

We'll take ambitious, yet compassionate, ethical and just Jews, as the woman describes in the video. :lmao:

Jews are just a very ambitious kind of Semite, otherwise virtually identical in their extreme controlling, aggressive Psychopathy.

We'll take ambitious, yet compassionate, ethical and just Jews, as the woman describes in the video. :lmao:

Living in New York I'd say Mediterranean's are f*cked up people, not just Jews, but also Italians, and Albanians too, and we all know that Arabs are f*cked up people.

It's not me, who sounds like they're without a high school diploma, it's you who blames Poland for the Holocaust.

Living in New York I'd say Mediterranean's are f*cked up people, not just Jews, but also Italians, and Albanians too, and we all know that Arabs are f*cked up people.

It's not me, who sounds like they're without a high school diploma, it's you who blames Poland for the Holocaust.

Jews don't blame Poland for the Holocaust. They blame Germany and the rest of Europe for cooperating, with some exceptions

Jews don't blame Poland for the Holocaust. They blame Germany and the rest of Europe for cooperating, with some exceptions

Yes, almost all Jews I've dealt with online blame Poland, some downright say Poland was as bad as the Nazis, or even worse than the Nazis, some Jews are more subtle blaming Poland as having quite the role.
few Jews will just blame Poland for Jedwabne, or Kielce.

One thing is true, almost no Jews respect Poland for accepting so many Jewish refugees through out many eras, and having the highest number of Righteous among the Nations.

So how about the difference between how Israelis behave during wartime and the Polish, I mean Arab Muslims?

Yes, almost all Jews I've dealt with online blame Poland, some downright say Poland was as bad as the Nazis, or even worse than the Nazis, some Jews are more subtle blaming Poland as having quite the role.
few Jews will just blame Poland for Jedwabne, or Kielce.

One thing is true, almost no Jews respect Poland for accepting so many Jewish refugees through out many eras, and having the highest number of Righteous among the Nations.

What does Poland have to do with the subject of this thread? Stay on topic or stay out.

For a change we hear the truth straight from an Arab woman's mouth.

Maybe Arabs should look inwards instead of blaming their shortcomings on the Jews? Just saying....

You Boasting Pharisee,you'll Never Conquer ME

The zionists murder people with high tech toys, so that makes them more 'civilized"?

Is this the argument you are making?
Apparently Joehammad didn't watch the clip and braying incoherently once again. This Arab Muslim woman was recalling the humanity and morality in the Israelis, and the savagery and barbarism in her fellow Arabs that she witnessed with her own two eyes.
No doubt the Arab Woman was saying this with a Gun in her BACK,..You Boasting Pharisee,you'll Never Conquer ME

The zionists murder people with high tech toys, so that makes them more 'civilized"?

No doubt the Arab Woman was saying this with a Gun in her BACK,..You Boasting Pharisee,you'll Never Conquer ME
No gun in her back, boasting Jihadi sock, she was obviously upset at the barbaric behavior of her fellow Arab Muslims.

Last edited:

No gun in her back, boasting Jihadi sock, she was obviously upset at the barbaric behavior of her fellow Arab Muslims.
Sinner,where you gonna run to,where you gonna hide,You Boasting Pharisee,you'll Never Conquer Me.

Including other Jews inparticular the Zionists,who were in league with the Nazis and assisted with the Nazis to send hundreds of thousands of innocent Jews to the Burning Charnels....You are Very Ignorant "I love Israel" and are inept

Sinner,where you gonna run to,where you gonna hide,You Boasting Pharisee,you'll Never Conquer Me.
Did you learn how to talk like that at home, in your mosque, or at the lunatic asylum?

Interesting how the woman in the video praises the Israelis for their humanity and compassion, no?

Last edited:

Did you learn how to talk like that at home, in your mosque, or at the lunatic asylum?

Interesting how the woman in the video praises the Israelis for their humanity and compassion, no?
Why have the words Dick and Head suddenly come to mind,I wonder, You Boasting Pharisee,you'll Never Conquer Me

Why have the words Dick and Head suddenly come to mind,I wonder, You Boasting Pharisee,you'll Never Conquer Me

The Jews, Israel, have no intention in "conquering the ME".
This is something Iran is dreaming of.
Are they also Pharisees?
Those two words you wanted to use to the other poster, is more applicable to someone like you, who knows nothing about the history of the region, about the people and are endlessly spitting the nonsense you learned at your church, madrassa, or asylum where you spent way too much time looking at the wall and getting dizzy.

:)

Forum List

Back