Assad to Netanyahu: Help Me Control the Region and I Guarantee You a Calm Golan

This is not correct. The Settlers occupy other´s soil. ...

You say this with no consideration of sovereignty or how sovereignty over soil is transferred. The act of any number of people immigrating to a certain square of soil does not transfer sovereignty, of itself, nor does it meet the legal standards of "occupation". (Just think of large neighborhoods in the US composed of groups of Koreans, Japanese, Italians, Irish, etc.)

It does seem apparent to me that the meaning of the word "settler" has taken on a new connotation due to its association with Jewish people moving to Israel and the territories in dispute. That connotation has certainly taken on a negative meaning.
You say this as if the law of the jungle applies to the grounds the settlers occupy. But it doesn´t. Your foreign US neighborhoods exist with the agreement of the government.

And the Jewish neighbourhoods exist with the full weight of international law supporting and defending them. Or do you believe that international law should only work in islams favour ?
You primitive Zion parrot have no idea what you are talking about. The "Jewish neighborhoods", the illegal armed Zionist settlers, with little to no Jewish knowledge and culture are not supported by international law. Also, don´t try to make this a religious matter, it is entirely political.

Bleipriester, et al,

This is not a real estate deal. The right of self-defense is not a point which can be debated. If attacked, you may defend.

This is not correct. The Settlers occupy other´s soil. While those uncritically siding with Israel claim Israel only defends itself, almost every war resulted in Israel gaining more soil.
(COMMENT)

Prior to 1988, there was nothing that was considered the State of Palestine.

Settlers (post-1967 War, were all in Area "C" which Israel has full jurisdiction.

The Hostile Arab Palestinians were NOT a State which consented to be bound by the Treaty of Lausanne and for which the treaty may be enforced upon. There was no "STATE" of Palestine as a signatory, there was no specific people or territory identified as Palestine or Palestinian.

ARTICLE 16.

Turkey hereby renounces all rights and title whatsoever over or respecting the territories situated outside the frontiers laid down in the present Treaty and the islands other than those over which her sovereignty is recognised by the said Treaty, the future of these territories and islands being settled or to be settled by the parties concerned.

The provisions of the present Article do not prejudice any special arrangements arising from neighbourly relations which have been or may be concluded between Turkey and any limitrophe countries.

The Peace Treaties between Israel and the Arab League States of Egypt and Jordan resolved the international boundaries issues.

Acts of aggression by Arab League States, in which the Arab League States lost territory, is not an acquisition by force. It is an abandonment for which Israel established effective control.

Most Respectfully,
R
If you would consult other sources than only Zionist controlled wastewater pipes, you would figure out that Israel launched this war in an attempt to gain Lebensraum and the area under Israeli control tripled.

Six-Day War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bleipriester, et al,

This is strange. Maybe you can help me out. The Arab incited conflict was no surprise to Egypt or anyone else. Both President Nasser and the Egyptian Chief of the General Staff requested the UNEF be removed from the Sinai. Egypt deployed 5 Infantry Divisions and 2 Armored Divisions into tactical formation in the Sinai; an estimated 80,000 men and 900 tanks and a like number of artillery pieces. There were as many as 20,000 more men in close reserve across the Suez. President Nasser said defiantly: “The Jews threaten to make war. I reply: We are ready for war.”

May 26th 1967 President Nasser speech to the General Council of the International Confederation of Arab Trade Unions said:
"Taking over Sharm el Sheikh meant confrontation with Israel (and) also meant that we were ready to enter a general war with Israel. The battle will be a general one and our basic objective will be to destroy Israel”
1 JUNE 1967 From Iraq --- AND --- The PLO Chairman in Jordan said:
“Brethren and sons, this is the day of the battle to avenge our martyred brethren who fell in 1948. It is the day to wash away the stigma. We shall, God willing, meet in Tel Aviv and Haifa” - Radio broadcast by Iraqi President Abdel Rahman Aref
- 11.00 GMT June 1st 1967, Baghdad Domestic Service in Arabic , Foreign Broadcast Information Service

“Those who survive will remain in Palestine. I estimate that none of them will survive.” - Ahmed Shukairy, chairman of PLO in Jordanian Jerusalem, asked in news interview what will happen to the Israelis if there is a war

If you would consult other sources than only Zionist controlled wastewater pipes, you would figure out that Israel launched this war in an attempt to gain Lebensraum and the area under Israeli control tripled.

(QUESTION)

•∆• Did the Prime Minister of Israel ( Levi Eshkol ) communicate with Jordan ( King Hussein ) the promise (May 1967) that Israel would NOT ATTACK Jordan if Jordan did not FIRST open-up hostilities with Israel?

My understanding was that, had Jordan not opened fire first on Israel, then Israel would not have entered Sovereign Jordanian Territory (West Bank and Jerusalem) in 1967.

OR AM I WRONG?

Most Respectfully.
R

When lions lay down with sheep!

A Kuwaiti news website on Friday cited a source saying Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has received a message from Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, in which Assad vowed to keep the Golan as a demilitarized zone, and the rest of Syria committed to a cease-fire with Israel, if Netanyahu commits to not engaging Israel in an effort to topple Assad.

The source commented that Assad was saying to Netanyahu, in effect: “Help me to control my region and I guarantee calm for Israel in the Golan Heights.”

Commenting on rumors that former US ambassador to Israel Martin Indyk is slated to be President Hillary Clinton’s special envoy on the peace process between Israel and its neighbors, the source told the news website that Israel is very concerned over a report that was prepared by Indyk for President Bill Clinton about the Golan Heights. Israel is anxious to point US attention to the fact that the situation on south Syria and south Lebanon has been altered by the five-year civil war, and American notions about returning the Golan to Syria are absurd under these circumstances. Assad apparently wishes to take advantage of an opportunity to strike a deal with the Israelis to secure their neutrality in the war.

Read more at Assad to Netanyahu: Help Me Control the Region and I Guarantee You a Calm Golan - Breaking Israel News | Israel Latest News, Israel Prophecy News
I've been on the border of Syria and Israel in the Golan Heights. Assad would have to attack UN soldiers to do anything in the Golan Heights outside of self detonating children. And Assad has no power to stop that from occurring.

Bleipriester, et al,

This is strange. Maybe you can help me out. The Arab incited conflict was no surprise to Egypt or anyone else. Both President Nasser and the Egyptian Chief of the General Staff requested the UNEF be removed from the Sinai. Egypt deployed 5 Infantry Divisions and 2 Armored Divisions into tactical formation in the Sinai; an estimated 80,000 men and 900 tanks and a like number of artillery pieces. There were as many as 20,000 more men in close reserve across the Suez. President Nasser said defiantly: “The Jews threaten to make war. I reply: We are ready for war.”

May 26th 1967 President Nasser speech to the General Council of the International Confederation of Arab Trade Unions said:
"Taking over Sharm el Sheikh meant confrontation with Israel (and) also meant that we were ready to enter a general war with Israel. The battle will be a general one and our basic objective will be to destroy Israel”
“Brethren and sons, this is the day of the battle to avenge our martyred brethren who fell in 1948. It is the day to wash away the stigma. We shall, God willing, meet in Tel Aviv and Haifa” - Radio broadcast by Iraqi President Abdel Rahman Aref
- 11.00 GMT June 1st 1967, Baghdad Domestic Service in Arabic , Foreign Broadcast Information Service

“Those who survive will remain in Palestine. I estimate that none of them will survive.” - Ahmed Shukairy, chairman of PLO in Jordanian Jerusalem, asked in news interview what will happen to the Israelis if there is a war

(QUESTION)

•∆• Did the Prime Minister of Israel ( Levi Eshkol ) communicate with Jordan ( King Hussein ) the promise (May 1967) that Israel would NOT ATTACK Jordan if Jordan did not FIRST open-up hostilities with Israel?

My understanding was that, had Jordan not opened fire first on Israel, then Israel would not have entered Sovereign Jordanian Territory (West Bank and Jerusalem) in 1967.

OR AM I WRONG?

Most Respectfully.
R
Yes, Israel fired first. Jordan and Syria supported their ally Egypt.

You say this with no consideration of sovereignty or how sovereignty over soil is transferred. The act of any number of people immigrating to a certain square of soil does not transfer sovereignty, of itself, nor does it meet the legal standards of "occupation". (Just think of large neighborhoods in the US composed of groups of Koreans, Japanese, Italians, Irish, etc.)

It does seem apparent to me that the meaning of the word "settler" has taken on a new connotation due to its association with Jewish people moving to Israel and the territories in dispute. That connotation has certainly taken on a negative meaning.
You say this as if the law of the jungle applies to the grounds the settlers occupy. But it doesn´t. Your foreign US neighborhoods exist with the agreement of the government.

And the Jewish neighbourhoods exist with the full weight of international law supporting and defending them. Or do you believe that international law should only work in islams favour ?
You primitive Zion parrot have no idea what you are talking about. The "Jewish neighborhoods", the illegal armed Zionist settlers, with little to no Jewish knowledge and culture are not supported by international law. Also, don´t try to make this a religious matter, it is entirely political.

Under what laws are they illegal then, answer that as International laws of 1917, 1921, 1923 and 1924 make them legal. Or dont you believe that INTERNATIONAL LAWS should apply to the well being and support of the Jews. All you have is the UN resolutions that have no legal support and are just reccomendations.
BULLSHIT it is purely religious on the part of the arab muslims as they have declared it is against islam and islamic laws for Israel to exist in any form on any part of islamic land that was dar al islam.

INTERNATIONAL LAW IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL PEOPLE AND SO THE MUSLIMS SHOULD BE MADE TO REMOVE THEIR PRESENCE FROM JEWISH PALESTINE BEFORE THEY FIND THEMSELVES BEING KILLED AS INVADERS.

Bleipriester, et al,

This is not a real estate deal. The right of self-defense is not a point which can be debated. If attacked, you may defend.

This is not correct. The Settlers occupy other´s soil. While those uncritically siding with Israel claim Israel only defends itself, almost every war resulted in Israel gaining more soil.
(COMMENT)

Prior to 1988, there was nothing that was considered the State of Palestine.

Settlers (post-1967 War, were all in Area "C" which Israel has full jurisdiction.

The Hostile Arab Palestinians were NOT a State which consented to be bound by the Treaty of Lausanne and for which the treaty may be enforced upon. There was no "STATE" of Palestine as a signatory, there was no specific people or territory identified as Palestine or Palestinian.

ARTICLE 16.

Turkey hereby renounces all rights and title whatsoever over or respecting the territories situated outside the frontiers laid down in the present Treaty and the islands other than those over which her sovereignty is recognised by the said Treaty, the future of these territories and islands being settled or to be settled by the parties concerned.

The provisions of the present Article do not prejudice any special arrangements arising from neighbourly relations which have been or may be concluded between Turkey and any limitrophe countries.

The Peace Treaties between Israel and the Arab League States of Egypt and Jordan resolved the international boundaries issues.

Acts of aggression by Arab League States, in which the Arab League States lost territory, is not an acquisition by force. It is an abandonment for which Israel established effective control.

Most Respectfully,
R

I would advise you to look at the minutes of the UN meeting for the month prior to the pre-empted attack by Israel. These clearly show that Egypt committed an act of war in the weeks prior to the attack, moved its troops to the ceasefire line and kicked out the UN peace keeping force. The Russians told Egypt to back down on their threat to invade at first light as they were no longer in a position to help them without bringing the US into a war in the M.E. Nasser told his troops to stand down with less than one hour to go, but Israel had already mobilised and attacked the troops.

Matbe if you tried reading the truth for a change you would not be such a moron, and stop showing yourself up as an islamonazi propagandist. AND STOP SPREADING ISLAMONAZI BLOOD LIBELS AS THAT IS THE ARAB MUSLIM INTENT WHICH IS WHY THEY ARE INVADING EUROPE NOW

Bleipriester, et al,

(QUESTION)

OR AM I WRONG?

Most Respectfully.
R
Yes, Israel fired first. Jordan and Syria supported their ally Egypt.

No Egypt fired first when it closed the straits, the UN saw tis as an act of war and sanctioned Israel's pre emptive strike, Then Syria fired on Israel and were beaten soundly. Why do the arab muslims lose every war they start against little old Israel who they outnumber and outgun

Under what laws are they illegal then, answer that as International laws of 1917, 1921, 1923 and 1924 make them legal. Or dont you believe that INTERNATIONAL LAWS should apply to the well being and support of the Jews. All you have is the UN resolutions that have no legal support and are just reccomendations.
BULLSHIT it is purely religious on the part of the arab muslims as they have declared it is against islam and islamic laws for Israel to exist in any form on any part of islamic land that was dar al islam.

INTERNATIONAL LAW IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL PEOPLE AND SO THE MUSLIMS SHOULD BE MADE TO REMOVE THEIR PRESENCE FROM JEWISH PALESTINE BEFORE THEY FIND THEMSELVES BEING KILLED AS INVADERS.
So you finally dropped the mask and demand all Muslims to leave their homes in order to hand it out to Israel. What is your today´s income?

So you finally dropped the mask and demand all Muslims to leave their homes in order to hand it out to Israel. What is your today´s income?

WHAT ARE YOU RAMBLING ON ABOUT, HAVE YOU BOTHERED TO READ THE INTERNATIONAL LAWS THAT THE MUSLIMS AGREE WITH BECAUSE IT MAKES THEIR NATIONS JEW FREE. THE SAME LAWS THAT MAKE ISRAEL MUSLIM FREE AND SO SHOULD BE ENFORCED. AS FOR THE MUSLIMS HOMES THEY ARE IN SYRIA, JORDEAN, EGYPT, SAUDI ETC. AND THAT IS WHERE THEY SHOULD GO. UNTIL YOU ACCEPT THAT THE jEWS HAVE BEEN FORCIBLY EVICTED FROM THEIR PROPERTY BY THE MUSLIMS IN 1949 WE WILL NEVER MAKE ANY HEADWAY IN THE PROBLEM

Forum List

Back