Assad has won in Syria: former Israeli security official

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
The most respected rule wins, he said.

"The former security official, speaking to Al-Monitor, argued that regardless of the amount of territory any one alliance group (i.e. pro-government forces, the Syrian Democratic Forces, ISIS, etc) holds, this factor alone is no longer an indicator of victory in Syria.

Rather it is the case that that victory in Syria belongs to whoever has the most respected and effective central rule in the country.

In this regard, Assad “will be the final, unequivocal winner of [the] war,” absent some “unexpected” event, Al-Monitor’s source concluded."

Assad has won in Syria: former Israeli security official

It's either him or ISIS. Obama and the globalists wanted Assad out and more ISIS chaos and more refugees for Europe.

One of these days either the Israelis or the Americans will drop a MOAB right on top of that piece shit mass murdering dictator.

One of these days either the Israelis or the Americans will drop a MOAB right on top of that piece shit mass murdering dictator.
Na, Abu. The US will leave Syria after the defeat of ISIS.

"BEIRUT, LEBANON (11:45 P.M.) – US President Donald Trump held a press conference with the Emir of Kuwait Amir al-Sabah at the White House in Washington DC, Thursday.

He used the moment to comment on al-Sabah’s allegation that the Syrian army is using chemical weapons. Trump said, “I haven’t heard what you just said, but I find that a little bit difficult to believe. But nothing would change. We would be extremely upset if he [Syrian President Bashaar al-Assad] was using chemical weapons.”

However, the president then went on to imply that Assad was not a concern for the USA, as they are only engaging in the Syrian conflict to wipe out the self-proclaimed Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL). He said, “As far as Syria’s concerned, we have very little to do with Syria other than killing ISIS. What we do is we kill ISIS. And we have succeeded in that respect.”

Trump also offered himself as a mediator in settling the Gulf crisis, saying, “If I can help mediate between Qatar and in particular the UAE and Saudi Arabia, I would be willing to do so. And I think you’d have a deal worked out very quickly. I think it’s something that’s going to get solved fairly easily.”

USA: 'We have very little to do with Syria other than killing ISIS' - Trump

Hey look it's a national review never trump neoconservative! I thought you guys were extinct.

dream on, Zionist.

Reality. Even the Zionists know Assad is the best chance they've got to keep that country out of the hands of people who really want to do harm to Israel.
If not then Assad will be executed by his own people for the crimes against humanity he and his regime have committed. It's only a matter of time. He has killed hundreds of thousands of his people and caused millions to flee. They will not forget.

Hey look it's a national review never trump neoconservative! I thought you guys were extinct.
Never Trump? How did you get there?

Just seemed like something Bill Kristol or Ben Shapiro would say. Haven't you had enough of removing 'dictators' from the mideast?

Never Trump? How did you get there?

Just seemed like something Bill Kristol or Ben Shapiro would say. Haven't you had enough of removing 'dictators' from the mideast?
I agree, that's why I said, after ISIS is wiped out. The Syrian people will do it themselves. Assad knows this, that is why he stays away from ISIS and only attacks "rebels". He knows his survival is directly linked to ISIS' survival.

I agree, that's why I said, after ISIS is wiped out. The Syrian people will do it themselves. Assad knows this, that is why he stays away from ISIS and only attacks "rebels". He knows his survival is directly linked to ISIS' survival.

You seem so sure of yourself but how do you know you aren't being fed false information about Assad?

You seem so sure of yourself but how do you know you aren't being fed false information about Assad?
What false information? Are you familiar with the Assad family? Look him up and see the trail of blood and massacres. This is what they do. The apple did not fall far the tree.

What false information? Are you familiar with the Assad family? Look him up and see the trail of blood and massacres. This is what they do. The apple did not fall far the tree.

Prove it or go and kill him yourself.

Prove it or go and kill him yourself.
Google is your friend, dipshit. Like I said the people will extract their revenge. That part of the world, they never forget.

This is just one of the many massacres his father committed. Who do you think the son learned this from?

30 Years Later, Photos Emerge From Killings In Syria

Syria's President Hafez Assad brutally crushed an uprising in the central city of Hama in 1982. The event was remarkable not just for the scale of the violence, but also because virtually no photos were published. Now, as Syrians mark the 30th anniversary, some long-hidden photos are emerging on the Internet, but their origins are difficult, if not impossible, to trace. In some instances, the photos are of well-known sites in Hama and former residents confirmed the locations. In other instances, there was virtually no information available. A former Hama resident, Abu Aljude, provided some photos and directed NPR to others.

Do these pictures ring a bell? Looks very similar to what the son is doing today.

hama_01_slide-59237ac26b044ede347dcf058df6d23516fee907-s1700-c85.jpg

hama_02_slide-8316dc614916c3a1a327a4d29356561e249a76dd-s1700-c85.jpg

hama_06_slide-787d0bf3c981c52d83ce4c4af445b34511a9b406-s1700-c85.jpg

hama_08_slide-cb49d90d800a1d76f36808b0d69d030792e690c8-s1700-c85.jpg

dream on, Zionist.

Reality. Even the Zionists know Assad is the best chance they've got to keep that country out of the hands of people who really want to do harm to Israel.
They don´r care. All they care about is that countries like Syria could have the ability to defend themselves. That´s a no-go. For Zionists, nothing is too low. They are the fiercest supporters of al-Qaeda and ISIS in Syria and you can also see Roudy repeating the same al-Qaeda bullshit, even after then show is long over. Who else would blame the terrorist´s crimes on Assad but the fiercest supporters of Al-Qaeda and ISIS for whom simply nothing is too low? For evidence, lookup a forum Zionist of your choice and look if he has a single negative statement about those (AQ/IS) fighting the Syrian government. For Zionists, the "Syrian revolution" is the execution of the Zionist Yinon Plan, this is why you cannot distinguish an Islamist terrorist from a Zionist on USMB:
Yinon Plan - Wikipedia

I am sure, there are many Israel supporters around who do not support this!

Last edited:

dream on, Zionist.

If not then Assad will be executed by his own people for the crimes against humanity he and his regime have committed. It's only a matter of time. He has killed hundreds of thousands of his people and caused millions to flee. They will not forget.
Na, Abu. Wrong again.

Forum List

Back