Assad calls US forces in Syria invaders

If US Marines are on the ground in Syria the death toll is going to triple. Bad ass all the fucking way. Iran better watch out, ISIS better watch out, Assad better watch out, Iraq Army better watch out....Marines destroy every fucking thing they come into contact with. Watch bitches. Watch what happens. It's on!

HUH?

WHy are you celebrating that fact that the Marines and Syria?

Who are they fighting and why?

It's a funny thing, people who have never fought tend to believe what they see in the movies.

They are. But the US/West is now staking its claim to Syria. Do people still think this is only about 'ISIS?' Because that would be some serious naive thinking. It appears the partitioning of Syria is now underway. The US/West will control half, and Assad/Russia/Iran will control the other half.

This invasion was preordained a long time ago. Despite polls indicating most Americans oppose war in Syria, it's happening anyway. The Military Industrial Complex always gets its wars. Today it's 'ISIS, tomorrow it'll be another Boogeyman. When will Americans have enough of endless war?
. Not sure what the controlling of part of Syria would do for us in theater, but I'm sure the Pentagon does. When will we trust our leadership again is the question, because Obama destroyed that trust.

If US Marines are on the ground in Syria the death toll is going to triple. Bad ass all the fucking way. Iran better watch out, ISIS better watch out, Assad better watch out, Iraq Army better watch out....Marines destroy every fucking thing they come into contact with. Watch bitches. Watch what happens. It's on!

HUH?

Unfortunately, they're Mercenaries fighting for evil Globalist Elites. It's very sad, but that is what our Soldiers have been reduced to. It's all about the cash & power.

This invasion has very little to do with ISIS. Russia and Iran already have ISIS on the run. This invasion is about invading and occupying another country. The US/West is staking its claim to Syria. What a shame. When will Americans tire of this Permanent War?

HUH?

Isis ?... Umm because they are the leading terrorist organization in the world ? We just need to becareful not to assume to much risk in the situation (i.e. get left holding the bag). I mean have y'all seen that place ? Will cost trillions to rebuild.

The world has changed since 1945, but the arms manufacturers don't want to believe it. Not unlike GW deniers. No amount of fire-power (or elite killing squads) can win against a determined ideology.
Look at the record:
Korea, stalemate, continued conflict.
Vietnam, humiliating defeat.
Iraq, a complete cluster-fuck, still in conflict.
Afghanistan, Too Hard!, we give up!
Syria, same old same old.

HUH?

Isis ?... Umm because they are the leading terrorist organization in the world ? We just need to becareful not to assume to much risk in the situation (i.e. get left holding the bag). I mean have y'all seen that place ? Will cost trillions to rebuild.

(sigh) We are supporting and arming ISIS in Syria kid.

They are. But the US/West is now staking its claim to Syria. Do people still think this is only about 'ISIS?' Because that would be some serious naive thinking. It appears the partitioning of Syria is now underway. The US/West will control half, and Assad/Russia/Iran will control the other half.

This invasion was preordained a long time ago. Despite polls indicating most Americans oppose war in Syria, it's happening anyway. The Military Industrial Complex always gets its wars. Today it's 'ISIS, tomorrow it'll be another Boogeyman. When will Americans have enough of endless war?
. Not sure what the controlling of part of Syria would do for us in theater, but I'm sure the Pentagon does. When will we trust our leadership again is the question, because Obama destroyed that trust.

The Partitioning has begun. This invasion isn't about ISIS. The US/West has been planning it long before ISIS came about. It's about Imperialism. Most Americans oppose war in Syria, yet it's happening anyway. What does that say about our Government at this point?

HUH?

Unfortunately, they're Mercenaries fighting for evil Globalist Elites. It's very sad, but that is what our Soldiers have been reduced to. It's all about the cash & power.

This invasion has very little to do with ISIS. Russia and Iran already have ISIS on the run. This invasion is about invading and occupying another country. The US/West is staking its claim to Syria. What a shame. When will Americans tire of this Permanent War?
. Hmmm.. Not sure about what is going on, but I thought us working for the globalist ended with Trump being elected ? Is this the shadow government still calling the last shots hoping to destroy Trump by getting him, and us involved in a battle they hope we will be destroyed in ?? Hmmm.

HUH?

. So Trump's not in control ? Is this a shadow government operation to destroy Trump by war ??

The Partitioning has begun. This invasion isn't about ISIS. The US/West has been planning it long before ISIS came about. It's about Imperialism. Most Americans oppose war in Syria, yet it's happening anyway. What does that say about our Government at this point?
. Which government we talking about ?

HUH?

. So Trump's not in control ? Is this a shadow government operation to destroy Trump by war ??

We are arming ISIS AND Al Qaeda in Syria son. We have been from the start. ISIS and Al Qaeda are a part of the "rebels".

HUH?

We are arming ISIS AND Al Qaeda in Syria son. We have been from the start. ISIS and Al Qaeda are a part of the "rebels".
. Obama and gang we're fools then, and that situation needs to be corrected.

HUH?

. Hmmm.. Not sure about what is going on, but I thought us working for the globalist ended with Trump being elected ? Is this the shadow government still calling the last shots hoping to destroy Trump by getting him, and us involved in a battle they hope we will be destroyed in ?? Hmmm.

Interesting points. Yeah, this invasion was planned long before ISIS came about. 'Regime Change' in Syria has been in the works for years. The Military Industrial Complex is just carrying out its plan. The American People don't want it, but who cares? The People clearly aren't calling the shots.

Thanks to Obama we ARE Syrian invaders.

Well in fairness, Trump has something to do with it too. But i think this invasion was preordained a long time ago. The Military Industrial Complex had it in the works for awhile. I don't think Trump has much say in it.
If he doesn't want to be JFK-d, he has to do it.

No, it's business as usual, the big arms suppliers tell the Pres to jump, and he (always 'he'!) says 'How high?'

Thanks to Obama we ARE Syrian invaders.

Well in fairness, Trump has something to do with it too. But i think this invasion was preordained a long time ago. The Military Industrial Complex had it in the works for awhile. I don't think Trump has much say in it.
If he doesn't want to be JFK-d, he has to do it.

Yup, folks who oppose the CIA/MIC don't fare very well. JFK tried it, and how did it work out for him?

HUH?

No. War would strengthen his position because the Global Elite will see to it as long as he does their bid. And that's their bid: WAR.

HUH?

Interesting points. Yeah, this invasion was planned long before ISIS came about. 'Regime Change' in Syria has been in the works for years. The Military Industrial Complex is just carrying out its plan. The American People don't want it, but who cares? The People clearly aren't calling the shots.
. Dicey situation in there now, and hopefully Trump has his hand on the trigger, and yet hopefully the enemy here isn't the ones to fire the shots from the hedge row in order to spark the bullcrap, leaving Trump exposed and in the open holding a gun full of blanks. Could be a set up Trump, so keep that head up.

D45C7A29-5EFD-4F9A-AE96-67C8823CBFC5-1460-00000151DD86C44B_tmp.jpg
Assad can't be all bad. Look at his wife. I mean, Goddamn. She used to be smoking hot. She does not look as good now because she has aged.

Forum List

Back