Asian freedom alliance

Discussion in 'Asia' started by supermarine, Sep 15, 2004.

?

Do you think Vietnam(communist country) would ally the US instead of china?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  1. supermarine

supermarine Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    It seems that a new battleground is already taking shape in asia. Can the US monitor asia, as well as the Middle EAst. I think the Us is already outstretched. It's time to build new alliances. We need to get as many asian countries to our side as possible, before they are somhow perswayded to join china. The country i have my eye on the most is JApan. YEs i know we are already good friends with them, but i think we should let them reinstate a new offensive military. So they can rival the communist powers. IT may seem that it would devide asia up even more, but let me tell you, sides are being chosen. countries are flocking to wichever side they will benifit the most on. WIth a powerful ally like japan only miles away from the commies, we will get others to our side. singapore, thailand, and the phillipines. We need to isolate the chinese, scare them, before they get too strong. WE need to arm taiwan, so we dont have to take drastic measures ourselves if anything happens. we need to make our allies are prepaired, so we have more time to mobilize. THe sooner that Japan can build it's army to a great height, the less chance the commies would have to strike.

2. Zhukov

Zhukov VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +301
    Do we have nuclear missiles stationed on the Japanese home islands? We should.

That and missile defence.

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I would assume the submarines?

4. Zhukov

Zhukov VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +301
    Well, I'd like the Japanese to have missiles of their own. They couldn't hope to repel a Chinese invasion with conventional forces alone.

5. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    How long do you think it would take the Navy to help Japan if we saw the possible movements/preparations? Perhaps a better question for Nato or one of the other military guys?

6. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    7th Fleet is starting patrols this fall in the Sea Of Japan.

http://www.stripes.com/article.asp?section=104&article=23472&archive=true

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    as far as Vietnam... Vietnam has oil resources that China is going to require in the future. The two have also fought a war in the past in which China was humuliated, something they do not forget. Vietnam is forging close ties with China based on economic and social need, but at the same time, they will remain wary of the ultimate goal of China's intentions with them.

8. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    http://english.epochtimes.com/news/4-4-21/21029.html

nice examination of japan's struggles to change its force nature... keep in mind though their defenses are very good, its their offense that has been lacking in the past (but is changing now because of the possibility of having to preemptively strike north korea)

we participate in a great number of exercises with the japanese, and so do the marines, army and air force. our militaries are much more serious and intent on better cooperation, cohesion and training in the post 9/11 world.

9. padisha emperor

padisha emperor Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53
    GO BACK TO COLD WAR FOLKS !!!!

You speak like China want to invade Japan or USA.
    You have the same mind than people during the 60's, 70's, and the Cold War.

Cold War is over.

Don't you think that if China see that USA put missiles and nuke weapons in Japan, Taiwan.....they would feel in danger ? So, they would also do an offensive strategy. And then, like during the Cold War, ESCALADE. escalade of the missiles, the WMD, the nuke missiles, the balistic missiles........

It seems that USA NEED to have a wide wide vital space around them. Even if it destruct the world peace. Like Germany during the 30's......

But that's not the subject.

You really do a come back to the Cold War........when I erad your messages, I have the feeling that China would soon attack the USA or Japan.......

Totally crazy.

good trip into the PARANOIA, tovaritchi !!!

10. supermarine

supermarine Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Come back to reality you liberal piece of crap. China has been preparing invasions of Japan and taiwan even before we were talking about this. China started this. And also it was the same people like you who said in the 30s, The great war is over, why start another one? Then u have wwii on ur front doorstep, with the germans a step ahead. It would take 5 long years to stop hitler. BUt if we striked germany before hitler had a chance to invade poland, there would be a lot more jews in the world. You miserable tyrant appeaser, you make me sick. :dev3: :banana2: :piss2:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1