As we sink toward more secrecy in government

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Earlier this week, the Trump Administration has refused to provide the statistics concerning the situation of the children at the border.

They no longer list the troop deployment in Iraq, Syria, etc.

Why the secrecy? As for the children, I doubt they know how many children they took & where they are. They have totally failed in their efforts by no planning for what to do with the kids, where to house them,. & how to reunited them.

As for the Middle East, are we plunging back into that quagmire again? Is Trump, using his vast knowledge of terror groups like ISIS, directing a surge? Is Trump getting us deeper in Yemen? Why the secrecy?

Why would anyone trust Trump with a blind trust when the fat assed orange POS can't tell the truth about anything?

Yes this from the far left drones that did not care that the Obama administration was very far from transparent.

But then again the far left press could have cared less as well!

Why would anybody care what a poster says that's literally dumber than rDerp? No small feat, that.

Earlier this week, the Trump Administration has refused to provide the statistics concerning the situation of the children at the border.

Why the secrecy? As for the children, I doubt they know how many children they took & where they are. They have totally failed in their efforts by no planning for what to do with the kids, where to house them,. & how to reunited them.

As for the Middle East, are we plunging back into that quagmire again? Is Trump, using his vast knowledge of terror groups like ISIS, directing a surge? Is Trump getting us deeper in Yemen? Why the secrecy?

Why would anyone trust Trump with a blind trust when the fat assed orange POS can't tell the truth about anything?
20,000 kids living in NYC shelters the left continue to ignore tells you what they think about kids.

No one trusts Trump, only the stupid or those who voted for him and lack the honesty to admit their mistake.

20,000 kids living in NYC shelters the left continue to ignore tells you what they think about kids.
Most with their families. Democrats aren't the one's constantly cutting funding for programs that help poor people.

I must of missed it when Republicans put up a bill to help the homeless & the Democrats blocked it.

Most with their families. Democrats aren't the one's constantly cutting funding for programs that help poor people.

I must of missed it when Republicans put up a bill to help the homeless & the Democrats blocked it.
Thanks for validating my point. You leftards think the government should do all the work helping the kids.

The left are narcistic, uncaring ingrates.

Yes this from the far left drones that did not care that the Obama administration was very far from transparent.

Here we go again

the ":but...but...but.. Obama" excuse.

Thanks for validating my point. You leftards think the government should do all the work helping the kids.

You said Democrats did not care, I showed you it is you & your ilk that block helping these people.

You toss a quarter in that Red Kettle at Christmas & pat yourself on the back.

It IS the job of government to help these people. But you assholes only think it is the job of government to help corporations & rich people.

Once again the Trump sheep prove there is little difference between Trump and Obama with the employment of the “yeah, what about Obama” ploy

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Here we go again

the ":but...but...but.. Obama" excuse.

And the far elft drone just proved my point, they did not care what happened under Obama, which was far more secretive than Trump.

Once again the Trump sheep prove there is little difference between Trump and Obama with the employment of the “yeah, what about Obama” ploy

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

See how the far left drones will excuse Obama and his admiration.

The irony impaired far left prove they do not care about anything unless there is an (R) next to the name!

So, tell me why are daily numbers suddenly important? And did you daily seek out deployment numbers under previous administrations? What did you find?

TODAY , This week, last week Where tare the fucking numbers?

Why did they refuse to prove them? Why did they take troop deployments in some countries off their published list?

Obama didn't even let us know who was visting the white house......and why don't you blame the parents for the kids getting caught in this.....they are the ones that send them here.

I know, I miss the days when Obama told us his administration would be the most transparent in history.:abgg2q.jpg:

So you advocate broadcasting military strategy to the enemy? And I thought the Left abhorred conspiracy theories.

You said Democrats did not care, I showed you it is you & your ilk that block helping these people.

You toss a quarter in that Red Kettle at Christmas & pat yourself on the back.

It IS the job of government to help these people. But you assholes only think it is the job of government to help corporations & rich people.
You just can't grasp the concept that caring for someone is YOU helping them. Gave you a chance and you doubled down on your narcistic leftism.

The troop thing doesn’t concern you?

The pentagon has been proven to be shady time and again . Even congress isn’t being kept in the dark .

Forum List

Back