As We Have Always Suspected

Somebody tell Niki that they will be remembered as patriots, not those that kissed the ring.

She would be a serious politician if she had...what? Undermined the President? :confused-84:

Realized he was a joke and never took the job.

Yep. The entire DNC realized Trump was a total joke until they woke up the morning of Nov. 9 2016 and found he had won the election.

They haven't laughed since.

Trump really won't be a joke come next year.

He may or may not be President Come January 2021…but he will always be a joke.

As are you. Trump is EXACTLY the kind of person the Founders intended to serve in public office.
Someone who pays hush money to strippers and has twice (at least) paid restitution for swindling people?

You don't seem to have the brains or desire to understand that companies pay out all the time to claimants just to settle out of court because it is usually cheaper than going TO court. Settling out of court in no way implies guilt. But you obviously want to think otherwise. And whatever Trump does in his personal life, I'm only concerned with what he does for me in office as my president anyway.

Realized he was a joke and never took the job.

Yep. The entire DNC realized Trump was a total joke until they woke up the morning of Nov. 9 2016 and found he had won the election.

They haven't laughed since.

Trump really won't be a joke come next year.

He may or may not be President Come January 2021…but he will always be a joke.

As are you. Trump is EXACTLY the kind of person the Founders intended to serve in public office.
Someone who pays hush money to strippers and has twice (at least) paid restitution for swindling people?

You don't seem to have the brains or desire to understand that companies pay out all the time to claimants just to settle out of court because it is usually cheaper than going TO court. Settling out of court in no way implies guilt. But you obviously want to think otherwise. And whatever Trump does in his personal life, I'm only concerned with what he does for me in office as my president anyway.

Oh brother....still trying that lame assed argument?

I liked the looks of Nikky until I found out she cheated on her husband.....if your spouse can't trust you why should we? Now somebody will yell "SO DID TRUMP" and my reply is we think with our dicks and rarely leave our wives for a piece on the side. Women's sexuality is internal, much more emotional, and involving things other than sex.

I liked the looks of Nikky until I found out she cheated on her husband.....if your spouse can't trust you why should we? Now somebody will yell "SO DID TRUMP" and my reply is we think with our dicks and rarely leave our wives for a piece on the side. Women's sexuality is internal, much more emotional, and involving things other than sex.
Just how I feel about Trump. Thanks.

:blahblah:

Nikki Haley reveals that top US Aides had encouraged her to deliberately undermine the President!

Isn't that treason? A form of subversion?

Anti-Trumpers (obviously mainly the democrats) as always invent the crime, create the chaos, then point their fingers, call Trump "incompetent" and his administration chaotic, demanding his removal. Many should be exposed, ruined and charged with trying to undermine the United States of America as enemies of the State, a capital offense.

Nikki Haley says she was told to undermine Trump

Hoo Boy can I not wait for 2020.
They tried stopping Trump from doing illegal shit. The president is not a king. He can be opposed and stopped.

"I liked the looks of Nikky until I found out she cheated on her husband.....if your spouse can't trust you why should we? Now somebody will yell "SO DID TRUMP" and my reply is we think with our dicks and rarely leave our wives for a piece on the side. Women's sexuality is internal, much more emotional, and involving things other than sex."

Stop making excuses for Trump. He a piece of crap and that's all there is to it.

They tried stopping Trump from doing illegal shit. The president is not a king. He can be opposed and stopped.

Nope, he's King and will be for another 5 1/2 years....and maybe longer....heh heh

Forum List

Back