As the left becomes the minority, they awaken to what the Tea Party has wrought

Why infiltrate a movement that is going no where?
Why infiltrate a movement that is meaningless?
Why infiltrate a movement that will "sucker" everyone who follows it?
Why infiltrate a movement that will not harm the left at all?
Why call attention to the movement at all?

LMAO!!!! Scared, that's why! And...oh yes....JEALOUS! JEALOUS AGAIN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saUNdXBO-v8

Infiltrate????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obviously more rightwing plants from Breitbart and O'Keefe

He's desperate to talk about anything besides how the teabaggers are running away from their promise to cut spending.

He's not eager to talk about his "4 months = 1/2 year" stupidity either:lol::lol:

There are many many social liberals/fiscal conservatives in the world, but you don't see them in Tea Party.

Why? Because the social conservative rightwing of the GOP took over the Tea Party.

It's that simple. The old GOP Right and the Tea Party are now one and the same. Same as it ever was.

YOU obviously didn't check out the TEA BAG party link.....they coined it.

You're dodging. It was coined by the liberal media.
OWN IT!!! Embrace the leftist bullshit you spew! LMAO!!!! :lol:

And, really, one link? One link to prove that "they coined it"????
Do you know how many Tea Party links I could post making your claim look foolish?

Please....

I have already posted numerous pictures of teabaggers wearing teabags at teabagger rallies. Do you think the liberal media forced them to wear those teabags?

The Media called them tea baggers and the tea party thought that was funny so they went with it and started wearing tea bags. They kept telling the media that they were the tea party (Taxed Enough Already) but the MEADIA kept saying tea baggers so what else could they do but make a joke out of it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're dodging. It was coined by the liberal media.
OWN IT!!! Embrace the leftist bullshit you spew! LMAO!!!! :lol:

Do you know how many Tea Party links I could post making your claim look foolish?

Please....

I have already posted numerous pictures of teabaggers wearing teabags at teabagger rallies. Do you think the liberal media forced them to wear those teabags?

The Media called them tea baggers and the tea party thought that was funny so they went with it and started wearing tea bags. They kept telling the media that they were the tea party (Taxed Enough Already) but the MEADIA kept saying tea baggers so what else could they do but make a joke out of it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you admit that the teabaggers are not offended by being called teabaggers?

Thanks for admitting that the teabaggers are just POUTRAGING about it.

Some are offended by it, but the majority are not and most are having fun with it.
And I did not say a thing about pouting or raging

Last edited:
Some are offended by it, but the majority are not and most are having fun with it.

I'm the one who said something about POUTRAGE, which is what I call it when wingnuts lie and pretend to be offended

You're dodging. It was coined by the liberal medi
Do you know how many Tea Party links I could post making your claim look f...

Your lack of knowledge of recent events is amazing

Tea party was named after the Boston Tea Party
They are the ones who chose the Tea Bag as their symbol

It was the media that pointed out that "Tea Baggers" was not an appropriate term

Yep...this is the ad you're thinking of Peach.
It was a good one too! :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zsUNnFVMsE[/ame]

LMAO!!!!

do you think if you keep saying the left is scared that it will happen. i see the tea party as a dead issue. kinda like i see this hannity maggot as brain dead

They can't understand the tea party movement. They can't understand how the people themselves have risen up to protest, without being told to do it, or being paid to do it ,or having to take buses in to do it.
They can't even figure out how the tea party is working without someone being their leader.

Oh what a load of self aggrandizing hooey.

You speak about this political movement as though it was the first such populist this nation has every experienced.

Go read a book.

Forum List

Back