As predicted, media won't slam Obama for his failure after Sandy

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Remember how they crucified Bush after Katrina - apparently this is different!!! NJ and NY descend into chaos and obozo does nothing. Can't he use his "community organizer" skills to help?

Obozo is an empty suit and has no idea what to do. Romney is a successful businessman and knows how to do things.

Remember how they crucified Bush after Katrina - apparently this is different!!! NJ and NY descend into chaos and obozo does nothing. Can't he use his "community organizer" skills to help?

Obozo is an empty suit and has no idea what to do. Romney is a successful businessman and knows how to do things.

I am really behind on these failures can you explicitly detail, with references, what those failures are.

Odd how folks can still dig up Reagan, but can't remember the past 3-1/2 years.

There is not one man in this picture who has not had a failure or success while in office.
obama-w-4-predecessors.jpg

I would like to know what the OP is talking about...

• Banned
I am really behind on these failures can you explicitly detail, with references, what those failures are.

He's done the same thing bush did after katrina - which is nothing. Why was bush crucified but the not the kenya kid?

I also would like specifics. Here's what I have so far:

New York has not descended into chaos - obviously you aren't from there. Chaos is a step up. Fuel and food are coming in, several other states , including Ohio, have sent in their National Guard, homeless shelters and distribution sites are being set up, the elections process will continue, and Obama's 15-minute rule is still in effect. Governor Christie and Mayor Bloomberg hav praised Obama.

The Great Romney has thus far contributed $5000 of unsorted and unsolicited "goods." Governor Christie doesn't want him in New Jersey.

He's done the same thing bush did after katrina - which is nothing. Why was bush crucified but the not the kenya kid?

Chris Christie would like to have a word with you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssl1R7oXpg4]Gov. Christie thanks President Obama for "springing into action" - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
New York has not descended into chaos - obviously you aren't from there. Chaos is a step up. Fuel and food are coming in, several other states , including Ohio, have sent in their National Guard, homeless shelters and distribution sites are being set up, the elections process will continue, and Obama's 15-minute rule is still in effect. Governor Christie and Mayor Bloomberg hav praised Obama.

the states are handling the matter, not obozo. THINK

After Katrina was a catastrophe.

Look at all those many thousands of carcinogenic formaldehyde laced tailors no one could live in. What a waste. Start there.

Odd how folks can still dig up Reagan, but can't remember the past 3-1/2 years.

There is not one man in this picture who has not had a failure or success while in office.
obama-w-4-predecessors.jpg

I would like to know what the OP is talking about...

Bush's success was getting people to vote him into office "twice". After that? Not so much.

I very much want to hear a detailed list of those failures of Obama also.

I very much want to hear a detailed list of those failures of Obama also.

He didn't squeeze into a pair of red rights and fly into action, obviously.

He should be there! Going door to door, apprehending looters and distributing supplies. However he should not let the American people know he's there because then he'd be using the crisis to score points! The bastard!

I suggest a pair of glasses, they always work well to disguise ones identify.

Bloomberg and Christie are both praising Obama's Sandy response.

They'd better if they want federal aid to rebuild. And they know it.

That's where louisiana screwed up in 2005. They blamed the mess on bush and then bush said fork you.

Forum List

Back