As long as welfare and affirmative action exist, blacks should stop complaining.

Well folks we have here the number one stupidest, most ignorant OP in the history of the forum world

Congrats, moron
I think he's still tied with McGarret, yet he does seem to be less neo-Nazish
I am still hoping to meet him one day in IRL driving his clown car GEO metro doing the speed limit in the left lane so I can thump him in my Dodge 1500 Ram
I like Silverados, been driving them for over 30 years..
They that good? This is the first Dodge Ram I bought, so far so good, being a used 2001 , I love this truck, I will never ever again buy a small one .
I have a FORD F-150 STX ---- 2008 ------- 29,000 actual miles ---------- dependable and NICE !!! --- It had 20,000 miles on it when I bought it October 1st, 2009.
Any problems? I heard the F150 were good trucks, I was worried after I bought my Ram that it is a crap shoot with the trans, so far so good, I was so pissed at my 2005 blazer 4x4 that after 9 months I paid cash for it, the trans went. So I steered clear of chevys and didnt want to buy a ford because I hated my 71 Ford Tornio and my 2002 Ford Taurus station wagon, but my brand new 94 mustang was not that bad.

--- 29,000 actual miles ---------- dependable and NICE !!

You put 9000 (from 20k to 29k no less) miles on a truck and call that "dependable"? Well ok then.

What would you call the Silverados I have had with 300k miles on them? Immortal?

I think he's still tied with McGarret, yet he does seem to be less neo-Nazish
I am still hoping to meet him one day in IRL driving his clown car GEO metro doing the speed limit in the left lane so I can thump him in my Dodge 1500 Ram
I like Silverados, been driving them for over 30 years..
They that good? This is the first Dodge Ram I bought, so far so good, being a used 2001 , I love this truck, I will never ever again buy a small one .
I have a FORD F-150 STX ---- 2008 ------- 29,000 actual miles ---------- dependable and NICE !!! --- It had 20,000 miles on it when I bought it October 1st, 2009.
Any problems? I heard the F150 were good trucks, I was worried after I bought my Ram that it is a crap shoot with the trans, so far so good, I was so pissed at my 2005 blazer 4x4 that after 9 months I paid cash for it, the trans went. So I steered clear of chevys and didnt want to buy a ford because I hated my 71 Ford Tornio and my 2002 Ford Taurus station wagon, but my brand new 94 mustang was not that bad.
No problems at all. It's a fine truck. I did hit a deer with it though. $2,600 in damage, but I have great insurance.

[

Should stop complaining....about what? Being shot in the back and having faked evidence planted on their bodies over child support warrants?

They need to stop saying there is a giant white conspiracy holding them down.

So cops *aren't* killing unarmed black men on a pretty regular basis?

Shouldn't we as citizens be fucking outraged at an unarmed man being shot in the back and having evidence planted on his body no matter what color he is? Shouldn't we be asking some serious questions about a man who is sprinting and riding a bike when apprehended by police, but dead of a broken neck while in police custody?

These are pretty legitimate issues. And they should be a priority for anyone who opposes gross abuses of power.

Here's the thing: body cameras. They're coming. And the results we see from them should be illuminating.

If body cameras don't result in a significant change in charges of police brutality or beatings, if 'personal body force' used by cops doesn't drop dramatically, if uses of pepper spray don't go down, if the number of suspects injured in custody don't drop dramatically.....

.....that's powerful evidence that the 'tip of the iceberg' allegations of corruption and excessive force against cops is exaggerated and invalid.

If, however......these numbers do drop and drop dramatically after body cams are used, then we have to acknowledge that the issue of abuse of police powers and excessive force are far, far worse than most folks are willing to admit.

Can we all agree on that?

Shouldn't we as citizens be fucking outraged at an unarmed man being shot in the back and having evidence planted on his body no matter what color he is? .

OK - but shouldn't we also be outraged when the govt forces businesses and colleges to discriminate against white people? Why do you accept when the govt says " You're white and you can't have this job or get this scholarship or go to this college."?

THINK

Shouldn't we as citizens be fucking outraged at an unarmed man being shot in the back and having evidence planted on his body no matter what color he is? .

OK - but shouldn't we also be outraged when the govt forces businesses and colleges to discriminate against white people?

OK, but?

There's no caveats to this. If you recognize that this is an outrageous injustice, there's no mitigation nor excuses. Its a legitimate issue of contention, and telling blacks that they should 'stop complaining about it' is hapless horse shit.

Here's the thing: body cameras. They're coming. And the results we see from them should be illuminating.

If body cameras don't result in a significant change in charges of police brutality or beatings, if 'personal body force' used by cops doesn't drop dramatically, if uses of pepper spray don't go down, if the number of suspects injured in custody don't drop dramatically.....

.....that's powerful evidence that the 'tip of the iceberg' allegations of corruption and excessive force against cops is exaggerated and invalid.

If, however......these numbers do drop and drop dramatically after body cams are used, then we have to acknowledge that the issue of abuse of police powers and excessive force are far, far worse than most folks are willing to admit.

No we don't agree. In fact it's just the opposite. If the charges of police brutality drop after body cams are in use, it means blacks were making up the accusations in the past and now they don't since they know the evidence will prove they're lying. THINK

No we don't agree. In fact it's just the opposite. If the charges of police brutality drop after body cams are in use, it means blacks were making up the accusations in the past and now they don't since they know the evidence will prove they're lying. THINK

If complaints about police brutality drop AND cops report huge drops in their own use of force against suspects, that's powerful evidence that the police brutality claims and the uses of force have a strong correlary. And that excessive force was applied far more often before the body camera.

And what is 'excessive force'? Force greater than is necessary to do your job.

If force was necessary before body cameras, it should be necessary after. If the use of force by police drops dramatically after......that demonstrates that it wasn't necessary before. As cops are still doing their jobs after body cameras. And would be doing it with far less uses of force.

If not, why not?

Forum List

Back