As long as Snopes apply the rule equally

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Is Snopes, as quoted by gatewaypundit playing fair with public expression? Tell us yes or no and why, please.
politifact-hacks--600x481.jpg

Snopes writes: As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to edit or remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, anti-Semitism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. The same applies to trolling, the use of multiple aliases, or just generally being a jerk. Enforcement of this policy is at the sole discretion of the site administrators and repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without warning. Guest posting is disabled for security reasons.

You Can't Make This Up=> Far Left Politifact Fact-Checks Trump's 4.1% GDP Growth Rate -- Hits Trump for Calling it "Amazing"
===========================

As long as Snopes apply the rule equally to everyone, I have no problem.

Jake, I have to admit that is a lot of shit to read. The yellow is glaring, too.

You doing well?

Oh cripes Jake I busted both so long ago. Any one commenting and linking to either is a fucking idiot and a fool. Trust me on this. Its as idiotic as the Syrian Observatory.for Human Rights that I busted WORLD WIDE.

Oh cripes Jake I busted both so long ago. Any one commenting and linking to either is a fucking idiot and a fool. Trust me on this. Its as idiotic as the Syrian Observatory.for Human Rights that I busted WORLD WIDE.

I don't know what you are going on about. Jake is cool.

• Banned
td likes to think she did, so humor her, please.

As long as the major social media play fair, they can censor the crazies, sure.

• Banned
td likes to think she did, so humor her, please.

As long as the major social media play fair, they can censor the crazies, sure.

I absolutely adore him. We beat each other about the neck and head with cyber pillows on USMB every chance we get.

:lmao:

I love him to death Jake is witty. Most missing from political foes. And intelligent. Definitely missing from most political foes. Never fear.

Indeed, I am all those things. :lol:

td is all those things, snarky, and wonderful.

jake-is-one-cool-cat.jpg

"Any one commenting and linking to either is a fucking idiot and a fool."

Feel better now Tough Guy? I will take both. Have a great morning.

Forum List

Back