As in the 1970s with Dirty Harry, democrat party crime wave creates art in response..."Silent Night." A new gun movie.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I wonder if this movie will be woke.......the democrat crime wave in the 1970s gave rise to movies like Dirty Harry, and Death Wish........is the new democrat party crime wave creating new art in response?

When the democrats destroy the rule of law, normal people begin to look for justice....

Nothing brightens up Christmas more than seeing those deserving get their comeuppance. :laughing0301:

I wonder if this movie will be woke.......the democrat crime wave in the 1970s gave rise to movies like Dirty Harry, and Death Wish........is the new democrat party crime wave creating new art in response?

When the democrats destroy the rule of law, normal people begin to look for justice....

What political party was Cain a member of that made him kill Able?

Is that why Trump keeps getting the guilty verdict in court cases he is really a Democrat?

I wouldn't call it a gun movie. It's a revenge movie. But looks like it might be fun to watch. Although I don't care for cg effects in most action movies. Revenge movies have always been around though. Bad people do bad stuff and someone pushes back.

I just wish someone would release woos older movies on blu ray or 4k like the killer, a better tomorrow and hard boiled.

Forum List

Back