As in Illinois, voting machines in Maryland "accidentally" switching Republican votes to Dems

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
It's all just a mistake. Trust us. It's not deliberate. A few machines just happened to malfunction. And the fact that ONLY Republican votes have been turned into Democrat votes, but never the other way around, is purely coincidental.

Really. Trust us!

(Hey, Barry, people are believing us! We're in!)

-----------------------------------------------

Calibration issue pops up on Maryland voting machines Fox News

‘Calibration issue’ pops up on Maryland voting machines

By Kenric Ward
Published October 27, 2014

Voting machines that switch Republican votes to Democrats are being reported in Maryland.
“When I first selected my candidate on the electronic machine, it would not put the ‘x’ on the candidate I chose — a Republican — but it would put the ‘x’ on the Democrat candidate above it,” Donna Hamilton said.

“This happened multiple times with multiple selections. Every time my choice flipped from Republican to Democrat. Sometimes it required four or five tries to get the ‘x’ to stay on my real selection,” the Frederick, Md., resident said last week.

Queen Anne County Sheriff Gary Hofmann said he encountered the problem, too, personally.

“This is happening here as well. It occurred on two candidates on my machine. I am glad I checked. Many voters have reported this here as well,” Hofmann, a Republican, wrote in an email Sunday evening.

Two other Maryland voters reported the same in Anne Arundel County on Friday.

Interesting that this is being reported absolutely no where else.

Also, Donna Hamilton did not say whether the "problem" was resolved.

Why does she not list the name of the person who helped her? To whom did she report the problem?

Hmmmmmm, I can usually spot a lie a mile away, and this one stinks.

And actually, it was first reported here:

Calibration issue pops up on Maryland voting machines Watchdog.org

An extreme-right-wing rag.

Why does she not list the name of the person who helped her? To whom did she report the problem?

Because you assume that the only reason that these machines are casting votes incorrectly, if the story is true at all, is because Democrats made the machines votes Democrat for every single person. It couldn't be just a programming error, no it's a conspiracy to make sure that every Democrat gets every vote in Maryland in Illinois. I mean do you really think about that?

Because you assume that the only reason that these machines are casting votes incorrectly, if the story is true at all, is because Democrats made the machines votes Democrat for every single person. It couldn't be just a programming error, no it's a conspiracy to make sure that every Democrat gets every vote in Maryland in Illinois. I mean do you really think about that?

I don't at all. I think you are misreading me. A couple of machines now and then can definitely have technical errors. But this is being reported nowhere but in the Right-Wing Bubblesphere, so it is automatically suspect.

Well, maybe this happened, just a little.

But I trust the Democrats when they say it's all straightened out, and will never happen again.

Would they lie?

A couple of machines now and then can definitely have technical errors.

And when these "technical errors" switch Republican votes to Democrat 100% of the time they're found, but never the other way, that's purely coincidence too. Just ask the Democrats. Quickly, before they change the subject and run away yet again.

The lesson is to make sure your vote indicates your choice and if it doesn't happen, scream bloody murder until they fix it.

Well, maybe this happened, just a little.

But I trust the Democrats when they say it's all straightened out, and will never happen again.

Would they lie?

Well, I'll tell you one thing. If their grand voter fraud scheme is to turn the bluest areas of the country blue, then we have nothing to worry about.

A couple of machines now and then can definitely have technical errors.

And when these "technical errors" switch Republican votes to Democrat 100% of the time they're found, but never the other way, that's purely coincidence too. Just ask the Democrats. Quickly, before they change the subject and run away yet again.

Drama queen.
Go suck a big black cock and swallow down all it's jizz, you turdball.

Forum List

Back