As expected....now urban idiots are mad at cops for NOT shooting unarmed people! Seriously.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Cop to bystanders after wild pursuit: 'We don't shoot people out here, bro'

I completely predicted this and it's slowly starting to emerge. Urban morons angry that cops are no longer doing things that those same morons were PROTESTING a year ago.

Here...an unarmed driver is smashing into cars as he tries to escape. Urban idiots are demanding cops shoot him (probably their cars getting smashed so NOW they're mad). But.....a year ago....if cops had shot this thug....these same idiots would be marching for "justice".

As I said.....it DOES NOT MATTER what cops do....these turds will be mad at them for not doing the opposite. Cop hate is simply hardwired into the DNA of left wingers. And....these urban areas are filled with mostly morons so don't expect much more.

Of course....they may be demanding the cops shoot him....because they wanna be the next hero cell phone video guy to catch a cop shooting.

Fuck man. I've never rooted for asteroids to hit Earth. But a few small "city killers" would be nice. Just 8 or 9 maybe.

Cop to bystanders after wild pursuit: 'We don't shoot people out here, bro'

I completely predicted this and it's slowly starting to emerge. Urban morons angry that cops are no longer doing things that those same morons were PROTESTING a year ago.

Here...an unarmed driver is smashing into cars as he tries to escape. Urban idiots are demanding cops shoot him (probably their cars getting smashed so NOW they're mad). But.....a year ago....if cops had shot this thug....these same idiots would be marching for "justice".

As I said.....it DOES NOT MATTER what cops do....these turds will be mad at them for not doing the opposite. Cop hate is simply hardwired into the DNA of left wingers. And....these urban areas are filled with mostly morons so don't expect much more.

Good for the cops......screw those morons...they wanted this...let them live with it.....

$500-$1000 deductible, un-insured motorist added cost to citizens. Those with minor damage will pay all if they have INS.

$500-$1000 deductible, un-insured motorist added cost to citizens. Those with minor damage will pay all if they have INS.

Funny how quick those protesting the cops then demand cops become aggressive. Usually right around the time THEY become the victim of a thug.

Forum List

Back