As boomers die off will America finally start divesting itself from Israel?

I have nothing against Israel. It's a great country.

I just wish the Christian Zionists weren't deluded into thinking it's some kind of biblical promised land, because it's not. Such nonsense shouldn't be influencing US/Israel relations.
Much of that came from Christians matching their beliefs to the Holocaust and young words in the Bible.

Young people have little use for Christianity. They believe in Science. Both are fading for them.

If you think God has abandoned Israel you have another think coming. Nations that turn against Israel will be judged and punished also. That has been the case all through history. This is also why the US is not mentioned in End Times Prophecy. We will no doubt be under leftist control and we will make the Obamabow to the Anti-christ.
I don't think there is *a* God- I know there are many claims- I know that allegedly "a" God allowed near genocide in the US against a people that didn't get the memo that "a" God would save them from eternal fire and damnation if only they would believe/accept Christ (that jews don't believe in the way Christians do) as their Savior but, those who did were massacred anyway- what gave jews special status to Christians?
what?

I just wish the Christian Zionists weren't deluded into thinking it's some kind of biblical promised land, because it's not. Such nonsense shouldn't be influencing US/Israel relations.
Much of that came from Christians matching their beliefs to the Holocaust and young words in the Bible.

Young people have little use for Christianity. They believe in Science. Both are fading for them.

no. I do believe you're wrong. There are many young christians... and Christianity only grows by leaps and bounds in times of persecution....which is coming.

Jesus said if they hated him...they're going to hate his followers worse.

no. I do believe you're wrong. There are many young christians... and Christianity only grows by leaps and bounds in times of persecution....which is coming.

Statistics prove you wrong. The young believe in Science, climate change. And I say this as one of the older Christians who see the doors closing on many Churches.

Statistics prove you wrong. The young believe in Science, climate change. And I say this as one of the older Christians who see the doors closing on many Churches.
What kind of so called Christians would hate Jesus?

You have some weird idea of what a Christian is. Those cultists who follow Trump would be wise to reread the New Testament. Jesus tells us to take care of the least of us. He also said,” The Old is gone.” The New Testament is what those who accept Christ should do.

What kind of so called Christians would hate Jesus?

You have some weird idea of what a Christian is. Those cultists who follow Trump would be wise to reread the New Testament. Jesus tells us to take care of the least of us. He also said,” The Old is gone.” The New Testament is what those who accept Christ should do.

if you were christian you would know what that passage means. You seem to enjoy that children are turning from the church...what kind of christian is that. You should be praying and making sure they understand God's word.

Our children are facing cultural 'giants' that previous generations could never have imagined. Secularism, depravity, immorality and apathy taunt Christians with a barrage of hate and intolerance. Will our children be equipped to stand against these giants? or will they be overcome?
Ken Ham has a book for this...for parents to teach their children how to stand in the face of a world that will challenge, disparage and seek to eliminate their faith.

It's called Will They Stand. 17.99

try AnswersinGenesis.org

Forum List

Back