Article 45.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by eric
Cute, but that is not what I asked. There were military command and control centers located in the city itself, you do understand what a command and control center is, don't you ?

Yes I do. Do you understand the idea of responsibility for the results of one's actions?

Originally posted by OCA
Oh my bad, just a backwoods bayou idiot. I wasn't sure exactly which one.

I have never lived on the bayou, though I would like to someday. There was a bayou across my street when we lived in the burbs of BR, but I've never actually lived on a bayou.

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
And like this statement, just about everything you have said has been backed up by an amount of evidence exactly equal to zero.

Dude all anyone has to do is read the freakin thread to see evidence.

Don't worry, if fudgepacking doesn't make you puke nothing will. Furthermore how is this hatespeech ? I just prefer not to discuss a vile and disguisting subject while eating. See I am a normal man.

You are the one talking about "fudgepacking" and Rambo is the one talking about homosexuals having sex in the dirt. If you get vivid images of what it is like for a penis to be shoved up your anus everytime someone talks about homosexuals, that is really your problem and no one elses.

Yes. Invading a nation that is not an imminent threat is an unneccessary war. You disagree?

No because if we waited for all our threats to be imminent, then it would be too late. Youd know this if you were paying attention to like the last decade history.

No, you are suggesting that our President be impeached, not just accept responsibility. No backpeddling now !

Take time to learn what my positions are before you comment on them. I will reiterate, as you have obviously forgotten. I do not suggest the President be impeached because civilians die when we purposefully drop bombs. I suggested the President be impeached for refusing to grant temporary POW status to those who are entitled to it. That was what this thread was originally about, the Geneva Convention and POW's, somehow it got turned into a discussion about bombing civilians.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Wrong in the fact that it is of intent to kill innocent civilians!

Let me use some of your own stupid logic here.

I smack you right in your mouth, what do you do?

I smack you back. What's your point? When did Iraq attack the US? Am I missing something?

What is intent? Does intent not involve knowing the results of your actions?

:laugh: it's funny to see how many people totally missed the sarcasm/loaded question of the post's header!

spidey is shredding you guys to ribbons! (and here i was shredding waves all day!)

I hope your future brainwashing sessions aren't painful.
i'm assuming that once one is finished, you won't remember it anyway, so what the hell?

Now isn't this a stupid statement, all acts of war are willful. Whether justifiable or not is another issue.
it seems the justification has become elusive? why can't anybody give him a straight answer?

now you know it's serious when eric steps in:

A Question as an answer to a question, please at very least try and sound somewhat intelligent. These kinds of things bother us people with real educations.
:rotflmao: *snort* too much!

or like insein, who can't even use 'you're' correctly:
Your whole logic is flawed because you base it on the fact that your intelligent.
:laugh: and the funniest thing is, these guys DON'T EVEN NOTICE THEIR OWN FLAWS WHEN DEMEANING OTHER'S INTELLIGENCE!

with all this calling a spidey a fag and an american hater, why haven't ANY OF YOU ANSWERED HIS QUESTIONS IN A FORTHRIGHT MANNER?

could it be pride won't let you admit that you are wrong??!!! :eek: (you should try it once in a while, everyone posting here has been at one point in time)

could it be that you are so blinded with patriotism that you have totally skewed reality and blocked out anything that challenges that great ol' US of A???

i've known since we held those prisoners at guantanamo bay without declaring their official status, and i also agree that this is in violation of the geneva convention. but we've violated that treaty so many times lately, it's almost a useless treaty. no one is going to punish the USA for it. i also don't agree with this either.

let's keep telling ourselves 'they hate us because we are free'. it would be hilarious if it weren't pathetic.

we KNEW we were killing civilians, but somehow all the proponents of the 'war' have justified this in their conscience. they are willing to go to war and 'do what is right'. as long as 'what is right' means risking no harm to 'our people' by carpet bombing cities instead of going in after them on foot- because protecting 'our people' who are 'doing what is right' is actually the 'more right' thing to do. :confused: even i can't follow that, and i typed it.

1) these guys WON'T answer your questions, because it's easier to call you gay and all kinds of other names, and simply try to destroy your character (anyone ELSE notice a common theme?!).
believe me, i've knocked my head against that brick wall. and i'm, doing it now.

2) no, they CAN'T leave clinton out of it, because:

a) the economy boomed during his time, and they HATE THAT

b) they all seem to be these pious christians that think that screwing an intern deserves hell. how their heads don't explode from freaking cognitive dissonance is beyond me!

you are correct, spiderman tuba, in your assertions. it's too bad your self proclaimed opponents are too proud to think that we are capable of error, and also intended 'error'. it would be a better country if we all could see what was wrong with it. (and yes, there IS SOMETHING WRONG, and yes! this inlcudes the LEADERSHIP), and work together to truly do what is right.

even if we all did, we'd have a long way to go.

btw, good luck getting through! :laugh:

Yes. Invading a nation that is not an imminent threat is an unneccessary war. You disagree?

So you disagree with us going to afghanistan as well? You disagree with our intervention in the first gulf War? In Somalia? Yugoslavia? Korea? WW2? WW1?

Some were humanitarian in that we helped stop an evil dictator from killing lots of innocents. Even in those we killed civilians. Some were to stop the spread of communism. Not a direct threat but an indirect one. Civilians were killed in those as well. And the last 2 we decided to come to the aide of our allies. In doing so with our primitive technology, we bombed the shit outta Europe and more civilians died in those two wars than is the population of Afghanistan now.

So has every war that we have every gone into been unnecessary?

I smack you back. What's your point? When did Iraq attack the US? Am I missing something?

What is intent? Does intent not involve knowing the results of your actions?

You do seem to be missing the fact that in our Liberation of Kuwait Saddam signed a Ceasefire Agreement that was based on certian conditions. We waited 12 years and those conditions were never upheld. Thus legally. we are finished the Gulf War. because the Ceasefire treaty was null and void since one party violated it. Hence There was nothing illegal about this war.

Originally posted by OCA
HOLY SHIT! You are reality challenged Jethro. I do not have the time nor the patience to pick out the 3 or 4 dozen instances of badmouthing the country in which you make a living, or do you? Go back and review your posts then tell me that calling Bush a criminal without any factual backup, no Guantanamo isn't a criminal act, isn't badmouthing the USA.

I aplogize. I did not realize you believe the President is equivalent to the nation itself. I'm sure you never badmouthed Bill Clinton, as in your mind that would have been badmouthing the USA.

I on the other hand do not share you belief of government=country. I love my country always, and love my government only when it deserves it, which in my lifetime happens to be never.

I'm sure you never badmouth Presidents, right? Because to do so would make you a USA hater, right?

And I have provided factual backup that Bush is a criminal, stop pretending I didn't. I showed you the law he broke, and the most intelligent response you have come up with in reply is "fuck those terrorists."

Originally posted by spillmind
:laugh: it's funny to see how many people totally missed the sarcasm/loaded question of the post's header!

spidey is shredding you guys to ribbons! (and here i was shredding waves all day!)

i'm assuming that once one is finished, you won't remember it anyway, so what the hell?

it seems the justification has become elusive? why can't anybody give him a straight answer?

now you know it's serious when eric steps in:

:rotflmao: *snort* too much!

or like insein, who can't even use 'you're' correctly: :laugh: and the funniest thing is, these guys DON'T EVEN NOTICE THEIR OWN FLAWS WHEN DEMEANING OTHER'S INTELLIGENCE!

with all this calling a spidey a fag and an american hater, why haven't ANY OF YOU ANSWERED HIS QUESTIONS IN A FORTHRIGHT MANNER?

could it be pride won't let you admit that you are wrong??!!! :eek: (you should try it once in a while, everyone posting here has been at one point in time)

could it be that you are so blinded with patriotism that you have totally skewed reality and blocked out anything that challenges that great ol' US of A???

i've known since we held those prisoners at guantanamo bay without declaring their official status, and i also agree that this is in violation of the geneva convention. but we've violated that treaty so many times lately, it's almost a useless treaty. no one is going to punish the USA for it. i also don't agree with this either.

let's keep telling ourselves 'they hate us because we are free'. it would be hilarious if it weren't pathetic.

we KNEW we were killing civilians, but somehow all the proponents of the 'war' have justified this in their conscience. they are willing to go to war and 'do what is right'. as long as 'what is right' means risking no harm to 'our people' by carpet bombing cities instead of going in after them on foot- because protecting 'our people' who are 'doing what is right' is actually the 'more right' thing to do. :confused: even i can't follow that, and i typed it.

1) these guys WON'T answer your questions, because it's easier to call you gay and all kinds of other names, and simply try to destroy your character (anyone ELSE notice a common theme?!).
believe me, i've knocked my head against that brick wall. and i'm, doing it now.

2) no, they CAN'T leave clinton out of it, because:

a) the economy boomed during his time, and they HATE THAT

b) they all seem to be these pious christians that think that screwing an intern deserves hell. how their heads don't explode from freaking cognitive dissonance is beyond me!

you are correct, spiderman tuba, in your assertions. it's too bad your self proclaimed opponents are too proud to think that we are capable of error, and also intended 'error'. it would be a better country if we all could see what was wrong with it. (and yes, there IS SOMETHING WRONG, and yes! this inlcudes the LEADERSHIP), and work together to truly do what is right.

even if we all did, we'd have a long way to go.

btw, good luck getting through! :laugh:

Why don't you go back and catch the waves bro. You havent added anything to the convo worth reading for awhile.

I'm tired Spidy---i can't keep up with y'all---if you are saying we committed a crime then charge us with it--and take us to some galactic court so we can hire a mouthpiece ---and then if convicted by this imaginary court we can come home to do our penance-if there is a home to come home to. You are ashamed to be an American and want someone to make you feel better. I can't help ya.

funny how the original questions NEVER get answered, and it becomes a roundabout bunch of tangents :rolleyes:

one little point on one little tangent, and they all think they were totally right about everything all along.

:blowup:

Originally posted by Avatar4321
wow you were generous for stating that he only has 3 or 4 dozens. i would have guessed more by now.

Yes, this is America, and in the great Democracy of America, hating specific members of the government for doing things you believe are wrong is the same thing as hating the nation. If you really love your country, you will always agree with the President and always believe what he is doing is right. Your individual thoughts are of no consequence, as in American the President will decide which thoughts you may have and still love your country.

Do I have it righty now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back