Article 45.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ou drop bombs, you know that civilians will die, and that's not intentionally killing civilians?

What I just can not figure out is if you are naive or insane, please clarify.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
You are barking up the wrong tree with you B.S here spidey! This is your opinion! show some facts to support these bombs were dropped on cities purposely to kill civilians.

You will never need to hold my hand, unless you ask when getting up from being on your Knee's wise ass!:mad:

OK, so you're telling me, we did not drop any bombs on Baghdad? You want me to furnish proof that we bombed Baghdad? What are you, nuts?

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
If you can ask the question without being a dickface, I'll answer it Mad Rambo.

You support a couple of guys who like to do each other in the dirt road getting hitched? I'm sorry I call vile behavior vile names, just me I guess.

You are walking on some serious thin ice here spidey! slowdown with your namecalling!

Evildoer, I'm growing a little tired of double standards. If you're going to call me out on name calling, fine, name calling isn't right, I admit it, but if you go back and look you'll see that Rambo called me "Tubashit", and I replied in kind with "dick face." If Rambo can agree to stop calling me names, I will do the same for him. I will assume Rambo agrees, and refrain from calling him names from now on, until it becomes clear he does not agree. Fair enough?

OK, so you're telling me, we did not drop any bombs on Baghdad? You want me to furnish proof that we bombed Baghdad? What are you, nuts?

Do you know what the terms legitimate target and collateral damage mean? I reiterate do you think that war is like a game you play on PSII? Dude your really starting to be on the fringe of reality, come join the rest of us in the light.

drop bombs, you know that civilians will die, and that's not intentionally killing civilians?

Collateral damage; comes with war, just a fact of life. Just be glad our bombs are more accurate than in WWII. My family was in Germany at the time, and many civilians were killed. Funny they never felt the way you do about America, guess they have a shred of intelligence.

Evildoer, I'm growing a little tired of double standards. If you're going to call me out on name calling, fine, name calling isn't right, I admit it, but if you go back and look you'll see that Rambo called me "Tubashit", and I replied in kind with "dick face." If Rambo can agree to stop calling me names, I will do the same for him. I will assume Rambo agrees, and refrain from calling him names from now on, until it becomes clear he does not agree. Fair enough?

Not gonna happen Jethro. I'm a scumbag, I LOOOOOVE to belittle people with name calling all the while asking them to prove something that doesn't exist like this little diddy: where is that irrefurable evidence showing we intentionally targeted civilians?

Originally posted by OCA
You've lied by saying we've purposely killed civilians. Bombing a town where the insurgents shamelessly hide behind the civilians is not intentionally killing civilians. What is it about war that you don't understand? I'm still waiting for that irrefutable evidence also>

I'm not the one who doesn't understand war. You apparently believe the only way dropping bombs on densely populated urbans areas can kill innocent civilians is if the civilans are intentionally placed in the way of bombs. As if nobody lived in Baghdad before we decided to bomb it, as if all the people in Baghdad were transported there immediately before the war just in time for our bombs to drop. And I'm the one who's crazy, sure, right, whatever Rambo.

I have already provided the evidence. Either you don't believe we bombed Baghdad or you believe that intentionally comitting acts which are known to result in civilian deaths is not intentionally killing civilians. Which is it?

Spiderman, you have been antagonistic, arrogant and condescending from your very first post. Many of the people you are debating with are established and well respected members of this board. I again suggest you lose the attitude. Just more of my 2 cents.

Difference here at the moment is he is an established member that generally will present facts to his argument! You on the other hand are working on your second day here and already you are running around calling people traitor's and you know what else! Double standard? you are right! Paulie stop, dont, please leave him be!

LMAO Evil don't take my fun away! I'll die if I don't tear this lefty Cajun to shreds.

late for me too but my understanding is that these detainees are terrorists. There is no formal declaration of war and terrorists will not be offered the "status" of POW.

civilans are intentionally placed in the way of bombs

What about the military target that were intentionally placed in the city, like command and control centers ?

Originally posted by OCA
You support a couple of guys who like to do each other in the dirt road getting hitched? I'm sorry I call vile behavior vile names, just me I guess.

If they want to, sure why not, that's not my problem. I support the rights of people like you to get married, and that could have far worse consequences as you might end up passing on your genes.

That's a nice image you have there of gays having sex on a dirt road. Did you come up with that all yourself? What kind of perverted thought sequence led to it exactly? You are straight, aren't you?

I'm not the one who doesn't understand war. You apparently believe the only way dropping bombs on densely populated urbans areas can kill innocent civilians is if the civilans are intentionally placed in the way of bombs. As if nobody lived in Baghdad before we decided to bomb it, as if all the people in Baghdad were transported there immediately before the war just in time for our bombs to drop. And I'm the one who's crazy, sure, right, whatever Rambo.

I have already provided the evidence. Either you don't believe we bombed Baghdad or you believe that intentionally comitting acts which are known to result in civilian deaths is not intentionally killing civilians. Which is it?

Idiot Sadaam had all his major war operations in urban areas, were we not supposed to go after them? No, committing acts to take out legitimate targets in urban areas is not intentionally killing civilians, are you wasted mentally? You obviously have no real understanding of war and i'm beginning to think that LSU is an academically shitty school if you are represenative of an education there. Do you believe that we are war criminals for bombing war munition factories in German urban areas in WWII which resulted in civilian deaths?

Collateral damage, commit that phrase to memory.

If they want to, sure why not, that's not my problem. I support the rights of people like you to get married, and that could have far worse consequences as you might end up passing on your genes.

That's a nice image you have there of gays having sex on a dirt road. Did you come up with that all yourself? What kind of perverted thought sequence led to it exactly? You are straight, aren't you?

Moron you have serious problems, seek help. Also seek help in the comeback dept., you're going to have to do much better against me, i'm the absolute shit around here when it comes to dishing out insults. Well Jimmy is pretty good too :D

Difference here at the moment is he is an established member that generally will present facts to his argument! You on the other hand are working on your second day here and already you are running around calling people traitor's and you know what else! Double standard? you are right! Paulie stop, dont, please leave him be!

So esatblished members are allowed to call people ugly names, and new members are not? OK, I just wanted to get the rules straight, thanks.

Originally posted by OCA
Do you know what the terms legitimate target and collateral damage mean? I reiterate do you think that war is like a game you play on PSII? Dude your really starting to be on the fringe of reality, come join the rest of us in the light.

If it were like a game I play on whatver, I could drop all the bombs I wanted to and no one would get hurt. That's a pretty big difference and if you don't see it it's not my fault.

The term "legitimate target" means a target for which the one doing the targeting can justify the targeting of.

The term "collateral damage" refers to the civilians that are inevitably slaughtered and maimed and when you drop large quantities of explosives on populated areas.

So esatblished members are allowed to call people ugly names, and new members are not? OK, I just wanted to get the rules straight, thanks.

Numbnuts I didn't come here on day 1 and start badmouthing the USA with a condescending, arrogant and smartass attitude. I eased my way into my current state as the designated attack dog on trolls, of which you are one. And its not to say that trolls are only libs either, we've got a couple of "conservative trolls" also so don't cry about bias now. You've got to pay your dues but at your rate I give you maybe a few more days before you are history here.

If it were like a game I play on whatver, I could drop all the bombs I wanted to and no one would get hurt. That's a pretty big difference and if you don't see it it's not my fault.

The term "legitimate target" means a target for which the one doing the targeting can justify the targeting of.

The term "collateral damage" refers to the civilians that are inevitably slaughtered and maimed and when you drop large quantities of explosives on populated areas.

So let me ask you this, if there is the slightest chance that a civilian might be injured that target should be left alone? Are you really this stupid? Come on, you're just fucking with us tell the truth, you can't really be this much of a dumbass and from Louisiana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back