Army soldier arrested for raping his fellow unit soldier in NC. Huh??

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Fort Bragg soldier charged with rape of fellow soldier - CNNPolitics.com

Odd story it seems. A soldier in the Army was arrested by Fayetteville police and is accused of kidnapping and raping a fellow soldier who is in the same unit with him. But no other details. Was this a male soldier raping another male soldier? Or a male soldier raping a female in his unit??

You don't usually hear about these crimes that occur within the military because they are often not made public, but this one happened off base apparently.

WTF? You only write of cop shootings. Who got shot?

Who are you poser? You are the 2nd account of either some retard I put on ignore and is obsessed with getting my attention back.....or some retard I never ignore because it's fun mocking them but now they want a fresh 2nd account to start over with.

Bodecea? I hear you have a 2nd account to fake someone agreeing with you. Assclips, Goddess, Sonny, Guno....all you retards are on my ignore.

One of you queers is posing as a "new" member haha. How sad.

Who are you poser? You are the 2nd account of either some retard I put on ignore and is obsessed with getting my attention back.....or some retard I never ignore because it's fun mocking them but now they want a fresh 2nd account to start over with.

Bodecea? I hear you have a 2nd account to fake someone agreeing with you. Assclips, Goddess, Sonny, Guno....all you retards are on my ignore.

You seem upset.

You seem upset.

Upset???? Amused!!!!

Hmmmm. Maybe it's you with the 2nd account. Your primary one has shown what a mentally ill loser you are. You may need a 2nd one to try to get a fresh start. You and "WilburRight" always posting at the same time....this time on a slow early Sunday morning....what are the odds???

Hey pal....it's STILL you using it....you'll ruin the 2nd one too.

So what is your point? Are you saying he was justified in raping the other soldier because he was in fear of his life? That's the excuse you usually use.

So what is your point? Are you saying he was justified in raping the other soldier because he was in fear of his life? That's the excuse you usually use.

Oh so rape is a form of self defense now??? I joke saying that. But I'll be God damned if we aren't a year or two away from liberals probably finding some way to claim rape is a form of self defense.

Oh so rape is a form of self defense now??? I joke saying that. But I'll be God damned if we aren't a year or two away from liberals probably finding some way to claim rape is a form of self defense.
You're insane

And how do you feel about that?

Well....it feels sad to see such a large segment of our population....liberals....are so mentally ill that they can find a way to justify any kind of immorality if it satisfies one of their low brow animalistic impulses.

All progressive accounts are of the same person... This guy

nerdgamer.jpg

Last edited:

Well....it feels sad to see such a large segment of our population....liberals....are so mentally ill that they can find a way to justify any kind of immorality if it satisfies one of their low brow animalistic impulses.

You think you are the only reasonable one in a sea of unreasonable? You remind me of the little kid's mother watching him march in a parade "Look. my kid is the only one in step."

You think you are the only reasonable one in a sea of unreasonable? You remind me of the little kid's mother watching him march in a parade "Look. my kid is the only one in step."

Me??? No I'm not the only one. There are millions of conservatives.

Yet the majority still disagrees with you.

Polls say otherwise.

Polls say otherwise.

Most recent Gallop polls

main-qimg-8a44c75c2ac4e978f3dec34e61d02176

Polls say otherwise.

Most recent Gallop polls

Psss.....dont tell the secret....but a lot of Democrats are agreeing with our side now and may leave you queers in the DNC.

Polls say otherwise.

Most recent Gallop polls

Psss.....dont tell the secret....but a lot of Democrats are agreeing with our side now and may leave you queers in the DNC.

Rush told you that?

Forum List

Back