Armed and dangerous Hispanics -- help wanted!

Doug

May 23, 2005
England
I wonder if any of my white racial brothers could help me out with some research I'm doing?

I'm trying to track down some Hispanics: Mexicans -- some born in the US, some not-- and Puerto Ricans -- who have seen carrying and using deadly weapons. Among them, they have killed a lot of people.

I've got dates of birth for most of them, which should be useful in getting more information on them. (I have it from a reliable source that some of them may have gone underground.)

Here are names and birth dates:

Roy Perez Benavidez, August 5, 1935
Daniel Fernandez, 30 June 1944
Alfredo Cantu Gonzalez (also known as Alfredo Gonzalez and Freddy Gonzalez)
Jose Francisco Jimenez, 20 March 1946
Carlos James Lozada, September 6, 1946
Euripides Rubio, March 1, 1938
Hector Santiago-Colon, December 20, 1942
Jay R. Vargas, 29 July 1938
Maximo Yabes, January 29, 1932
Fernando Luis Garcia, October 14, 1929
Ambrosio Guillen, December 7, 1929
Rodolfo P. Hernandez, April 14, 1931
Baldomero Lopez, August 23, 1925
Benito Martinez, April 21, 1932
Joseph C. Rodriguez, November 14, 1928
Emilio Albert De La Garza, Jr., 1949

And here's another...this guy spent enough time in the US to meet, court and marry my cousin, and father two daughters (who go to private school).

I remember when she was telling me about the "compound" where she taught English, and how her husband was in the "moving" business. And how her husband's uncle was killed...shot about 19 times and then stuffed in a barrel.

But hey, why should we hassle these guys? They just wanna make a buck.
http://www.state.gov/p/inl/narc/rewards/47900.htm

Missed the point again, kiddo.

Roy P. Benavidez:

He died on November 29, 1998, and was buried at Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery in San Antonio; his funeral was attended by roughly 1,500 people. An elementary school in Houston and a boot camp for problem youths in Uvalde are both named in his honor. In 1999, the Army built the Master Sergeant Roy P. Benavidez Special Operations Logistics Complex at Fort Bragg, North Carolina.

http://www.cemetery.state.tx.us/pub/user_form.asp?step=1&pers_id=11180

Daniel Fernandez:

Medal of Honor citation
For conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty. Sp4c. Fernandez demonstrated indomitable courage when the patrol was ambushed by a Viet Cong rifle company and driven back by the intense enemy automatic weapons fire before it could evacuate an American soldier who had been wounded in the Viet Cong attack. Sp4c. Fernandez, a sergeant and 2 other volunteers immediately fought their way through devastating fire and exploding grenades to reach the fallen soldier. Upon reaching their fallen comrade the sergeant was struck in the knee by machine gun fire and immobilized. Sp4c. Fernandez took charge, rallied the left flank of his patrol and began to assist in the recovery of the wounded sergeant. While first aid was being administered to the wounded man, a sudden increase in the accuracy and intensity of enemy fire forced the volunteer group to take cover. As they did, an enemy grenade landed in the midst of the group, although some men did not see it. Realizing there was no time for the wounded sergeant or the other men to protect themselves from the grenade blast, Sp4c. Fernandez vaulted over the wounded sergeant and threw himself on the grenade as it exploded, saving the lives of his 4 comrades at the sacrifice of his life. Sp4c. Fernandez' profound concern for his fellow soldiers, at the risk of his life above and beyond the call of duty are in the highest traditions of the U.S. Army and reflect great credit upon himself and the Armed Forces of his country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Fernandez

Alfredo Cantu Gonzalez:

Sergeant Alfredo Cantu Gonzalez (also known as Alfredo Gonzalez and Freddy Gonzalez) (born May 23, 1946 in Edinburg, Texas; died February
4, 1968 in Hue City, Vietnam), United States Marine Corps sergeant who posthumously received the Medal of Honor for service in the Vietnam War during the Battle of Hue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfredo_Cantu_Gonzalez

You getting it yet? Or do I have to keep going?

No need. Without even attempting a search, my guess is that every one of them valiantly served in the armed forces of the United States. If every one of them did not die in that service, then they recieved some type of distinguished service award. Or both.

Either way, heroes one and all.

Bingo!

The list of illegals who commit atrocities in our country is much, much longer.

So let's expel the illegals. Along with any other atrocity-committers. What's the problem?

Hispanic, Spanish, Puerto Rican, Mexican - all of south America - these are not races. They are ethnic groups. Just returned from Spain, they could blend in easily, that should really scare the crazies. :rolleyes:

The point is Mexicans and Puerto Ricans are wonderful.

Not sure why we needed to be shown that, but there it is.

So let's expel the illegals. Along with any other atrocity-committers. What's the problem?

Well except no one wants to really expel them. Both Dems and Repubs want to amnesty them, including a bunch of people on this board. Illegal IMMIGRANT is not even correct, they are Illegal ALIENS. Immigrants come to a country to become citizens or to become permanent residence. We have as many as 20 million ILLEGALS in this country, 1/5 of the population of Mexico. And our idiotic leaders want to make them legal, a scheme that worked so well in 1986.

Well except no one wants to really expel them. Both Dems and Repubs want to amnesty them, including a bunch of people on this board. Illegal IMMIGRANT is not even correct, they are Illegal ALIENS. Immigrants come to a country to become citizens or to become permanent residence. We have as many as 20 million ILLEGALS in this country, 1/5 of the population of Mexico. And our idiotic leaders want to make them legal, a scheme that worked so well in 1986.

If the people he listed were immigrants, then they were serving in the US military to gain citzenship. A program the military offers. That's a FAR cry from illegal aliens sneaking across our border.

Forum List

Back