Arkansas Republican Town Hall meeting--OBAMACARE-GUNS & WALLS Oh My

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Republican Tom Cotton gets reamed out at Arkansas Town Hall meeting.

Obamacare--looks like most of the audience (does not want it repealed and are DEMANDING to know what they're going to replace it with.)

WALL--they don't want to pay 22 billion dollars for a WORTHLESS WALL.

GUNS--You're worried about refugee terrorists coming into this country, and then you voted for adjudicially mentally ill people to purchase guns. Standing Ovation for that one. What the hell were you thinking?

This one in Salt Lake City

And another

Republicans are not liking their Welcome home Town Hall meetings right now, in fact many of them aren't even having one.
Republicans face rowdy town hall meetings across the US as senators and congressmen are confronted by angry constituents
Washington Republican reps hiding from home

Obamacare--looks like most of the audience (does not want it repealed and are DEMANDING to know what they're going to replace it with.)

GUNS--You're worried about refugee terrorists coming into this country, and then you voted for adjudicially mentally ill people to purchase guns. Standing Ovation for that one. What the hell were you thinking?

And another

Republicans are not liking their Welcome home Town Hall meetings right now, in fact many of them aren't even having one.
Republicans face rowdy town hall meetings across the US as senators and congressmen are confronted by angry constituents

Why would this idiot appear at a town hall meeting. Like many Republicans in congress they know there're going to be reamed by their constituents over their support for the old Pussy Grabber.

And another

Why would this idiot appear at a town hall meeting. Like many Republicans in congress they know there're going to be reamed by their constituents over their support for the old Pussy Grabber.

I think they're finally seeing that light--LOL Too late though, it's going to be a blood bath for Republicans all over this country in 2018. They've awoken a sleeping Giant and it's pissed.

And another

Whew! Soros pays well!

And another

Whew! Soros pays well!

Well,...we know what your REALLY mean when you say "Soros".

But show us evidence on one paid protester at one of those town halls.

And another

THe worrying thing about the first one is how so many people seem to thing it's all entertaining.

And another

Finally reasonable people are growing a spine.

The difference between this and the Tea Party impotent rage of 2009 -- the Tea Party was void of facts, all ginned up on talking points Glen Beck, Fox News, and the Koch Bros massive astroturf organization.

They need to start checking IDs before allowing entry to make sure they're actually constituents. I bet they're from out of state.

Okay, they let slip the same old chants-FAILURE RIGHT THERE!

Last edited:
The astroturf rolls on, it will peter out shortly. LMAO
Give us proof of any paid protesters at those town hall meetings.

Wall Street Journal Sets The Record Straight And Puts All You Conspiracy Minded Whackadoodles In Your Proper Place [Warden]

It's not only about some being paid, its about some claiming they are "new to the political arena" when they are clearly not.

Paid organizers? "I wouldn't even know how to find them," said Margaret Illis, 55 years old, who was among the town-hall rookies. She said her 23-year-old son taught her how to use Twitter so she could follow Mr. Trump's tweets.

I'm just so not political. I've never been political," said Ms. Illis, who has voted for Mr. Lance. "I taught my kids values, and I vote every time, but that was it."

So here you are with your Soros money this and your paid organizers that. And here's Ms. Illis telling you weirdos that she's not even political.

Feel stupid yet? You should. Here's a recent profile picture from her Facebook page. Totally non-political.

Other non-political interests Ms Illis has are the Jersey Justice Action Network and Blue 7.

The astroturf rolls on, it will peter out shortly. LMAO
Give us proof of any paid protesters at those town hall meetings.

They spoke like real people from Arkansas to me--so I have no reason to doubt this, and I seriously doubt any of them are "Paid protesters"--LOL No one could have that much money to throw around--LOL

It's very clear that what the Reich wing of the Republican party wants, the majority in this country DO NOT WANT and they're out in force.

new-york-womens-march.jpg

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

th

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

th

There's going to be hell to pay in 2018 and 2020.

Plain and simple if people DID NOT want a wall,wanted to keep obamacare etc they would have voted for Clinton.

The majority of people did.

FAIL you.
So California and New York is the majority of the country? Of course they want their freebies. The MAJORITY of states,counties,districts,etc etc voted for CHANGE from 8 years of shit. Its amazing I have to explain this. Its WHY we have an electoral college so California and New York DON'T get to dictate how the entire country runs. If people wanted Obamacare and no wall Trump would have lost Florida and North Carolina and Pennsylvania and Ohio and Michigan and Wisconsin etc.

I saw some snowflakes car at the library with some "not my president" sticker....must have been an illegal because if that halfbreed coon was my president for 8 years and I NEVER voted for him then Trump is yours...throwing a hissy fit just gives me entertainment.

And another

The difference between this and the Tea Party impotent rage of 2009 -- the Tea Party was void of facts, all ginned up on talking points Glen Beck, Fox News, and the Koch Bros massive astroturf organization.

The Tea Party started out good, watch dogs of Government spending but far right radicals took over and ever since their numbers have diminished, but between time there are several Tea Party politicians that have to GOOOO, and they'll be gone in 2018 and 2020. Their rule has definitely ended.

It's clear in these by what's going on in the red'est of Red States, that Trump has awoken a sleeping Giant, and they're not going to take the any shit off of the Reich wing anymore. There isn't going to be a safe seat for any Republican.

I guess is the silver lining around Trump winning the election--LOL

Plain and simple if people DID NOT want a wall,wanted to keep obamacare etc they would have voted for Clinton.

FAIL you.
So California and New York is the majority of the country? Of course they want their freebies. The MAJORITY of states,counties,districts,etc etc voted for CHANGE from 8 years of shit. Its amazing I have to explain this. Its WHY we have an electoral college so California and New York DON'T get to dictate how the entire country runs. If people wanted Obamacare and no wall Trump would have lost Florida and North Carolina and Pennsylvania and Ohio and Michigan and Wisconsin etc.

Dumbass you're watching town hall meetings in Salt Lake City, Tennessee, & Arkansas, considered the red'sest of the red. Only one was in California, but it still means another seat lost.

Last edited:

And another

The Tea Party started out good, watch dogs of Government spending but far right radicals took over and ever since their numbers have diminished, but between time there are several Tea Party politicians that have to GOOOO, and they'll be gone in 2018 and 2020. Their rule has definitely ended.

It's clear in these by what's going on in the red'est of Red States, that Trump has awoken a sleeping Giant, and they're not going to take the any shit off of the Reich wing anymore. There isn't going to be a safe seat for any Republican.

I guess is the silver lining around Trump winning the election--LOL

FAIL you.

Dumbass you're watching town hall meetings in Salt Lake City, Tennessee, & Arkansas, considered the red'sest of the red. Only one was in California, but it still means another seat lost.

And that don't seem a TINY bit odd to you dipstick? Whats better than paying protesters in the reddest of states to fake some outrage.

Forum List

Back