Arizona passes law requiring students to pass civics test

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
"PHOENIX (AP) — Arizona became the first state in the nation on Thursday to enact a law requiring high school students to pass the U.S. citizenship test on civics before graduation, giving a boost to a growing nationwide effort to boost civics education."
Arizona passes law requiring students to pass civics test - AP News 1 15 2015 9 14 PM

Great, maybe now a few more people will know that we are a Republic, not a Democracy, and that you don't get to vote away the rights of faggots, wetbacks, *******, Jews, etc.?

Bullshit. I took that test over 40 years ago.

If left to you and your like-minded syphilitic brethren, this Nation would lose its heritage.

You are why I hate the fucking Liberal smell of cock that permeates America.;

Fuck you and your fellow rot-gut whores.

• Banned

If left to you and your like-minded syphilitic brethren, this Nation would lose its heritage.

It's my country, founded by Liberals like me. If you don't like then get the fuck out of my country, it was never meant for people like you.

It's my country, founded by Liberals like me. If you don't like then get the fuck out of my country, it was never meant for people like you.
Liberals - kicking out Americans and importing anarchists.

Good job, toady.

:fu:

• Banned

Good job, toady.

Liberals, kicking out of their Liberal Nation reactionaries, fascists, Jesusfreaks and other un-American trash like Mr. H.. Now get the fuck out of my country.

I had to take civics and pass it when I was in high school, to graduate. Why aren't kids required to now?

I never had Civics in High School, I don't even remember it being offered as a course, but I could be wrong...

PMH, we are a Republic, as the system our gvt runs on, but we are a Democracy as well.

Here is the definition of Republic

Republic - a representative democracy in which the people's elected deputies (representatives), not the people themselves, vote on legislation

or here is the definition of a Democratic Republic

Democratic republic - a state in which the supreme power rests in the body of citizens entitled to vote for officers and representatives responsible to them.

and here is the definition of Democracy

Democracy - a form of government in which the supreme power is retained by the people, but which is usually exercised indirectly through a system of representation and delegated authority periodically renewed

and here is the definition of a Constitutional Democracy

Constitutional democracy - a form of government in which the sovereign power of the people is spelled out in a governing constitution

We are ALL of the above...

The World Factbook

There are NO governments in any of the Countries in the ENTIRE world that claim 'democracy' as their FORM or SYSTEM of government, there are primarily Republics, and Monarchies... yet most all of these Monarchies and Republics, also claim to be democracies, including, the USA.
List of countries by system of government - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

• Banned
I never had Civics in High School, I don't even remember it being offered as a course, but I could be wrong...

PMH, we are a Republic, as the system our gvt runs on, but we are a Democracy as well.

Here is the definition of Republic

Republic - a representative democracy in which the people's elected deputies (representatives), not the people themselves, vote on legislation

or here is the definition of a Democratic Republic

Democratic republic - a state in which the supreme power rests in the body of citizens entitled to vote for officers and representatives responsible to them.

and here is the definition of Democracy

Democracy - a form of government in which the supreme power is retained by the people, but which is usually exercised indirectly through a system of representation and delegated authority periodically renewed

and here is the definition of a Constitutional Democracy

Constitutional democracy - a form of government in which the sovereign power of the people is spelled out in a governing constitution

We are ALL of the above...

The World Factbook

There are NO governments in any of the Countries in the ENTIRE world that claim 'democracy' as their FORM or SYSTEM of government, there are primarily Republics, and Monarchies... yet most all of these Monarchies and Republics, also claim to be democracies, including, the USA.
List of countries by system of government - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
I grow weary of saying Democratic Republic, so I usually don't.

Finally something good done with the education in this country. I wish it were the beginning of the whole new nation aware of how the country rolls and ready to influence its future. Too bad this might be the first and last initiative of this kind... Nobody needs well-educated nation nowadays, for well-educated people are bad consumers...

You are nothing like the founders, in temperament, intelligence, or ideology. It [America] is also OUR country.

Don't like that? Not thing one you can do about it.

You are not a Liberal in the classical sense, you are a progressive, and a statist one at that.

Liberals like you would have sucked King George's horse's cock for free health care. Liberals like you spied for Stalin and Mao.

Maybe Politicians should be mandated to take the same test and then their scores should be published and become public record.

Good job, toady.

Liberals, kicking out of their Liberal Nation reactionaries, fascists, Jesusfreaks and other un-American trash like Mr. H.. Now get the fuck out of my country.

Fuck off, Jake

Frank, you are a far right fascist reactionary, but this is your country, too. It is the country of militant atheists, Jesus freaks, libs, cons, centrists, and everyone else.

So I simply smile at all of you apes and apettes pounding your hairy breasts, then break out laughing.

We had the Constitution in the 8th grade and Civics in 1st semester 10th grade.

Forum List

Back