Arizona Man Decapitated by illegal aliens 1 arrest

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by Wolfmoon, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Wolfmoon

Wolfmoon U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    Arizona Man Found Decapitated, 1-illegal alien arrested, 3 wanted

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Chandler, Arizona is a sleepy bedroom town just about 40 miles south of Phoenix. The police have found a Hispanic male in his 30s stabbed and decapitated and left in a lake of his own blood. It must have been a grizzly scene to behold.

Crisantos Moroyoqui, 36, an illegal alien has been arrested. He gave the police false identification and has since has taken the 5Th. The charges are suspicion of second-degree murder and hindering prosecution.

He was found sleeping probably passed out from a night of heavy drinking. There was blood on his pants and buck shoes. Moroyoqui had walked across the way to his apartment and had fallen asleep.

I suppose the police found his bloody foot prints leading from the crime scene to his apartment where he passed out.

The cops are also, looking for 3 other men believed to have been involved with the crime. The four had just arrived last weekend. Moroyoqui lived across the way and was seen drinking with the victim along with the 3 other suspects according to neighbors.

Mooyoqui rented a bed for $100 a month in a small apartment shared by five other day laborers. The other roommates said, they saw the victim alive and drinking with the 4 illegal aliens in the living room until they went to sleep at 4:30 a.m. Police say, the murder happened before 5:30 a.m.

The 3 suspects that got way are Juan Campos Morales Aguilar, also known as Asai and Jose David Castro Reyes, 25 and the third man was called El Joto. They left in a red 2003 Ford Expedition with California plates. They could be anywhere by now. It is very easy for them to change identities and find other jobs in other states.

The 3 suspects on the run are armed and dangerous. Go to the link to see their descriptions of them and the vehicle.

SOURCE:

"1 arrested, 3 sought in beheading in Chandler, Arizona"
    http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/10/12/20101012beheaded1012.html

2. Tank

Tank Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,015
    Hispanics are a brutal people

3. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,769
    Why does the headline say "Arizona Man" sound to me like they were all citizens of Mexico. Even the beheaded one.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    People in Arizona live in fear for themselves and their children. The illegal aliens commit the most heinous crimes, that you have ever heard of!

"The Pew Hispanic Center study from February 2009 found that even though Hispanics make up 13 percent of the adult population, they accounted for 40 percent of sentenced federal offenders in 2007." http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/29/border-states-dealing-illegal-immigrant-crime-data-suggests/

Every day 12 Americans are murdered by an illegal alien. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens and 8 American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by an illegal alien each and every day!
    http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html

5. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    The article didn't say the victim was an illegal alien. Some have green cards that's probably why he was murdered. Down here they'll murder you for your tennis shoes OR just because, 50% of the murders go unsolved.

6. WillowTree

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,769
    Sorry. But you have lied. The real headline doesn't say "Arizona Man".

7. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    I rewrote the story. I paraphrased it as, to not infringe on the copywrite laws. The SOURCE gives you the original title and link to the story in today's Arizona Republic newspaper.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
  8. WillowTree

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,769
    So was the beheaded victim an American citizen or was he not?

9. Wolfmoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +146
    The original story does not disclose the citizenship of the victim.

10. Angelhair

Angelhair Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +153
    Could it be because it happened in AZ where HE was at the time???