Arizona law backfires

Does this mean you support the right of a business to ignore the laws they do not like, including the federal law that criminalizes the hiring of illegal aliens, and the fact that they do not pay taxes by employing illegals? No payroll, Social Security, workers comp, or unemployment insurance worries when businesses break a law. By all means, let the illegals in and give them all jobs, it will break the federal government faster than anything else I can think of.

A large problem is that many of them are paying taxes. They are just using STOLEN SS numbers.

True, but you can validate the SS# with the name, most have a ITIN # if the SS# is not valid, at this point Federal Law allows the employer to report 1099 income, legally.....

The solution is real simple, control the borders and enforce the law, tell Mexico to take care of their own problems.....

I am amazed at how stupid TM and her like are on such a simple issue, why in the hell do you want the kidnapping, murder, drug, gang, etc.... to be a larger problem than it already is? I have had a number of clients move here to escape the terror they lived under in Mexico, I can't nor do I want to imagine what it would be like to take my kids to school in an armored car.....

Please tell me you are a Republican. Democrats just aren't as good at lying. No wonder you guys never put links. Because they don't exist.

From Section VII regarding Food Stamps:

The Food Stamp Program has three separate reporting requirements for State agencies.
First, State agencies are required to report to the INS certain individuals who are in the
country in violation of the INA
(see below).

What are State agency responsibilities for verifying immigration status?

State agencies are required to verify immigration status of individuals who are applying
for food stamp benefits.

http://www.fns.usda.gov/snap/rules/Legislation/pdfs/Non_Citizen_Guidance.pdf

Social Security for Illegal Immigrants? | FactCheck.org

-----------The Social Security Administration does NOT issue cards to illegals.

■Emergency medical care (which includes emergency labor and delivery)
■Emergency disaster relief that is provided for the short term and is not a cash payment
■Limited immunizations and testing, and treatment of symptoms of communicable diseases
■Certain community programs, such as soup kitchens or crisis counseling, as specified by the Attorney General
■Limited housing or community development assistance to those already receiving it in 1996
These are the only circumstances under which illegal immigrants can lawfully receive government assistance

-------See why the right hates me. The just don't like "Facts".

BULLSHIT.....they give food stamps and aid to Illegals every fucking day right where i am at Dean......the guy living next door....Illegal....Hernia operation....he wants to thank you for generously paying for it Dean....he already thanked me....but i told him you and a bunch of your Far-Left friends were the ones who paid for it.....and will help him again should he need something else done....his reply.."ONLY IN AMERICA"....... In California and some other states, the federal prohibition on benefits to immigrants has been replaced with state-only funding. Illegal immigrants are/ can receive emergency Medicaid and the government funds health clinics that give care on an income adjusted rate, often free.

I have a bricker/stucco/stone mason that works for me who recently had their first child complain about spending $100 for doctors visits for the baby, he has no insurance, probably does $500,000+ a year, tells me the mother of the child who is an illegal just received insurance, guess what he called it? Medicaid......

The problem with rdingbat and his ilk is clear, they believe everything the government tells them.....

Forum List

Back