Arizona GOP Offering $50,000 Reward For 2000 Mules Conviction

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
After writing letters to newspapers in Pittsburgh, Minneapolis, Detroit, Phoenix, and New York City offering a $20,000 reward for information leading to arrest and conviction of persons conspiring to load remote mail boxes in the 2020 presidential election, I got nowhere. I also placed ads in Phoenix Craigs List and they were deleted within minutes.
I wrote to Dinesh D'Souza, Fox News, Dennis Prager, Project Veritas and finally the Arizona GOP citing my efforts and ability to pay. (3:51 P.M. July 8 email to [email protected].)
Nothing until today!!!

Jackpot. This is HUGE! You heard it from me first.

BREAKING: Arizona GOP Offers $50,000 DOLLAR REWARD For Evidence Of Vote Buying In the 2022 Arizona Primary Election

BREAKING: Arizona GOP Offers $50,000 DOLLAR REWARD For Evidence Of Vote Buying In the 2022 Arizona Primary Election

Last edited:
After writing letters to newspapers in Pittsburgh, Minneapolis, Detroit, Phoenix, and New York City offering a $20,000 reward for information leading to arrest and conviction of persons conspiring to load remote mail boxes in the 2020 presidential election, I got nowhere. I also placed ads in Phoenix Craigs List and they were deleted within minutes.
I wrote to Dinesh D'Souza, Fox News, Dennis Prager, Project Veritas and finally the Arizona GOP citing my efforts and ability to pay. Nothing until today!!!

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!1111221~!11!

Hilarious!

Funniest thing I've read here all year!

A cheap political stunt created to stir shit up. Not really new. Loading mailboxes is not new, Both LBJ and Richard Nixon did that early in their careers. Mailboxes are federal property, tampering with them is a federal violation. I know two Dems and two Republicans in SoCal who got caught doing....jail time for them both.

I hope the 20,000 cheating mules get 30 years apiece for their poll crimes, and for the ones in the Deep State who paid the slobs get 50 years. Maxine Waters would go first and get out last.
And yet, not a single person has even been identified as a suspect.

You have a hell of a long way to go to putting anybody in jail, when you don't know who, when or how.

Ironically it means you're clueless. (original definition)

I wrote to Dinesh D'Souza, Fox News, Dennis Prager, Project Veritas and finally the Arizona GOP citing my efforts and ability to pay. (3:51 P.M. July 8 email to [email protected].)
Nothing until today!!!

This is already causing brain damage to Democrats everywhere. How will Democrats ever go to sleep after the Biden hits the fan!

Nothing until today!!!

Didn't the pillow dude offer money and then renig on giving it up?

This is already causing brain damage to Democrats everywhere. How will Democrats ever go to sleep after the Biden hits the fan!
If you want to make America a safe place to vote again, I have a suggestion, even though a botched roof repair took my life savings, so I can't help in that way. My suggestion:
Judicial Watch. Judicial Watch ( JW) is an American conservative activist group [1] that files Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuits to investigate claimed misconduct by government. I think Tom Fitton is your man who best could bring your project to fruition if poll cheating is as prevalent as I think it is, which is in a lot of places, and a lot of Nancy and her acquaintances will be moving to foreign countries should their corruption be made public. :cranky: Poll cheating in this country may be an ongoing omeurta enterprise, however, which means finding the truth of it won't be posted on any street signs.​

You have a hell of a long way to go to putting anybody in jail, when you don't know who, when or how.

Ok, so you think maybe that the crime was full proof eh ?? Ok so let's see it through to the end, and hopefully if crime's we're committed that hoisted the most dangerous man into a position of power, then it can be reversed over time.

Democrat's best get to digging deeper if they want to cover it all up. My guess is that soon the unraveling of it all will begin, and the wheels of justice will be forced to take the brakes off.

Didn't the pillow dude offer money and then renig on giving it up?

Brain damage manifesting itself. He doesn't even know how to spell words of his own choosing.
The word is "renege" Mister Biden Supporter.
Haters got to hate. Nobody hates the truth more than a Leftist who earned the bottom rung of my Ignore List.
ciao brutto

Post Note: I just emailed the GOP headquarters in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Minnesota and Michigan and asked them to do their part and offer rewards for information leading to convictions in their states as well. Guilty parties better start sweating and beg for immunity in exchange for testimony. This is much bigger than Watergate.

Thank you, Nature's God, for the inspiration to make this offer and push it every possible way.
I want to help millions of people.

Last edited:
Cowardly Leftists of Arizona Republic newspaper still have not published GOP $50,000 reward offer published by other newspapers.

I witnessed Democrats bragging online as to who voted the most times and who inserted more votes than other precinct chairman in this little chance monitoring of a national chatline Sometime between 1998-2001. It was a long time ago, but I remember the horror I felt at talking to people who'd change their precinct's citizens vote by cheating and slipping in more votes than the one vote each person is entitled to. I said nothing, went back the next day to that site, and the entire thread had been removed. A few months later, the NY Board sponsors shut down the entire site. They didn't want to get involved in ill-will losses of the Magazine business they also owned.

Forum List

Back