Arizona gay dem lawmaker's speedo-clad 'friend' struts through his cruise ship cabin during zoom meeting

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
A half-naked man in speedos popped into the background of an Arizona lawmakers Zoom call during a meeting of the Pima County Board of Supervisors on

Tuesday.County Supervisor Dr. Matt Heinz, 45, who previously served in the Obama administration, joined the meeting remotely from a cruise ship in the Caribbean.

The 9:00 am meeting was two hours in when Heinz's unidentified 24-year-old travel companion wandered in to the shot. The man is wearing black vest and a black Speedo.

The man begins to lift up his shirt, then freezes and looks at the computer, apparently not immediately realizing that Heinz was in a meeting. The physician, who is gay, quickly turned off his camera at that point.

66565251-11634295-image-m-38_1673664982822.jpg

I mean are all dems degenerates?

Pretty common occurrence with them I guess.

I mean, who among them hasn't had to repeatedly clarify that their friends aren't underage sex workers? ;)

The real lesson here is that Democrats are immature, sloppy and careless with their work. With liberalism there is just too much subjective crap that gets mixed with the highly objective responsibility of government and inhibits progress. Their approach is ineffective and in vain. Their subjectivity is why they can't have a rational conversation and nearly always resort to just insulting people when people don't agree with them.

NOTE THAT I NEVER ATTACKED OR INSULTED THE GUY FOR BEING GAY.

A half-naked man in speedos popped into the background of an Arizona lawmakers Zoom call during a meeting of the Pima County Board of Supervisors on

Tuesday.County Supervisor Dr. Matt Heinz, 45, who previously served in the Obama administration, joined the meeting remotely from a cruise ship in the Caribbean.

The 9:00 am meeting was two hours in when Heinz's unidentified 24-year-old travel companion wandered in to the shot. The man is wearing black vest and a black Speedo.

The man begins to lift up his shirt, then freezes and looks at the computer, apparently not immediately realizing that Heinz was in a meeting. The physician, who is gay, quickly turned off his camera at that point.

I mean, who among them hasn't had to repeatedly clarify that their friends aren't underage sex workers? ;)

Rent boi. Fags have a real jones for 'youth', but 8 year olds are hard to find and keep. They're mentally ill degenerates. as are these freaks who keep defending their neurotic fetishes.

Seriously..............

1. How OLD is that kid???
2. How STUPID must you be to open a door to a room and see someone TALKING to the video camera and NOT fucking realize theres something going on??

I always thought I should be me a brain dead moron for a boyfriend. But then again.......OMFG........the upkeep!!!! Nah.
Better off being a loner.

What ever happened to the Lib who was seen engaging in self-abuse during an official Zoom call? I think they were with the media?

What is it with homoamericans and inappropriate conduct anyhow?

Seriously..............

1. How OLD is that kid???
2. How STUPID must you be to open a door to a room and see someone TALKING to the video camera and NOT fucking realize theres something going on??

I always thought I should be me a brain dead moron for a boyfriend. But then again.......OMFG........the upkeep!!!! Nah.
Better off being a loner.
Maybe he was high...or drunk.

All democrats are queer. I'm pretty sure it's a requirement to be in their cult.

remember when phil hendrie used to do the gay man and his wife bobby doolie of the western home owners association

lol he was great. Don't know if if he is still around or not, probably got 'Canceled' when some snowflakes had to go to the emergency room cuz of palpitations from listening to his show.

Forum List

Back