Aren't these Trump rallies expensive?

It seems like anything I think repubs are right about they quickly throw away when in power. Remember fiscal responsibility? I can’t understand how any honest person can be a part of a party.
Republicans aren't 100% responsible for the budget, and never have been.
The first two years of trump with full control they proved they are not responsible. Only a fool would believe they are. And trump complained about Obama travel and now does the same thing.
Paul Ryan is a Trump hater, and he was an obstacle to Trump's agenda.
Deficit Donald is a spender. You can’t be this stupid.
He's not a traditional conservative. The incentives for politicians are all on the spending side. No politician ever lost an election because he voted for more spending.
Constantly when I mention something that Trump is doing I get the response well Obama did it. There is just no reason to be a part of any party. The parties are the same.

Republicans aren't 100% responsible for the budget, and never have been.
The first two years of trump with full control they proved they are not responsible. Only a fool would believe they are. And trump complained about Obama travel and now does the same thing.
He's not a traditional conservative. The incentives for politicians are all on the spending side. No politician ever lost an election because he voted for more spending.
Constantly when I mention something that Trump is doing I get the response well Obama did it. There is just no reason to be a part of any party. The parties are the same.

Then why is your topic not titled, Presidents Rallies Are Expensive?

Yeah and it's a free country, what do you think the president is not allowed to leave the White House?

I think he should be doing his job, not constantly running for president. If he did a good job, the rallies wouldn't be necessary.

You live in another world if you believe that. Trump is doing the best job any President has done in modern history, and the left is doing nothing but putting the guy down. So don't say if Trump is doing a good job (which he is) that he wouldn't need rallies. Tell your precious MSM to do some honest reporting for a change.

Anti-Trump Media? 92% Of Coverage Of His Presidency Is Negative: Study | Investor's Business Daily

When DumBama was President, it seemed like he was always in Cleveland for one thing or another. We used to joke about how he should just get an apartment here. If that wasn't bad enough, the asshole always left during rush hour. I can't tell you how many times I had to wait in stopped traffic for that idiot to get on his plane and go home already. Why couldn't he leave at 1:00 or 2:00? Why did he have to wait until 3:30 to go home?
Most don’t think he’s doing a great job. Last I checked most want him impeached. Between rallies and trips to his resorts I’d guess trump has Obama easily beat.

Nah, most still cant get over hillary lost and America rejected extreme liberalism. They cant honestly see what a good job Trump has done.
Hillary got more votes...

Yes she did, but mostly because of California. Now if you were a Republican in California, would you think it a good use of your time to go out and vote for a Republican President?

Because trump is our president.

Trump is doing the best job any President has done in modern history
And we know that because he told you, right?

No, we know that because we have the best employment numbers in 50 years. We know that because employment records have been broken in all minority groups. We know that by the reduction of food stamp recipients. We know that because median household income has also hit a new record. We know that by a reduction in border crossings are down 60% since May thanks to Trump threatening the withdrawal of funds from Mexico. Also, Trump's law of nobody being able to apply for asylum that has been offered it in another country on the way here. We know that because he hasn't cashed a presidential paycheck since he started. We know that because most middle-class workers are paying less in taxes. We know because........
Lol, but no credit to the guy who got everything to that point huh?

How much has tRump.lowered the unemployment rate?

When did food stamp participation start dropping?

Illegal immigration was at historically low numbers into someone posted out that there was no "crisis". Kinda suspicious that is..

In other words yes, because tRump told you.

It matters not how much lower the unemployment rate is between Trump and DumBama, because it's much harder to lower it when it's already fairly low. Right now, we have over a million and a half more jobs than Americans to fill them, and only 1% from the all time record low unemployment.

Yes, jobs are important, but what's more important are the kinds of jobs. Those service jobs created under DumBama did very little good for most working families. And that's besides the fact that presidents do not create jobs--the private sector does. All government can do is make that accomplishment easier or more difficult. Given the fact DumBama was the most anti-business President of our lifetime, it's hard to give him credit for anything. Most of the credit belongs to the federal reserve, who pumped trillions into the stock market.

Food stamps reached an all time high in 2013, that was supposedly four years after the recession officially ended in 2009. The only reason for the decline was Republican Governors starting to create requirements to get or stay on food stamps. When they did that, most of the people with no dependents dropped out of the program. Apparently, they weren't all that hungry after all.

No, illegal immigration was not at historic lows when Trump took over. In fact we are a very long way now from historic lows which were in the early 90s.

Oh....okay. So what you're saying is that you started a topic on how many trips Obama was making when he was President?

Oh....okay. So what you're saying is that you started a topic on how many trips Obama was making when he was President?
I don't think so, I listened to all the republicans tell me it was bad and I agreed. But now trump is doing the same thing and those same people now say it's ok. Very confusing.

Seems like Trump is having constant rallies even though the next election is far away. Doesn't he have a job to do? Aren't these using up lots of tax dollars?

Trump campaign to hold rallies in Mississippi, Kentucky
So-What%20%281%29-S.jpg

I believe much of the money is in the security. It's expensive to move a president all around the country.

Why was it not relevant during the last administration?
Oh here we go again. It was, republicans told me it was bad and I agreed. But now trump does the same and those people now say it is ok.

I don't think so, I listened to all the republicans tell me it was bad and I agreed. But now trump is doing the same thing and those same people now say it's ok. Very confusing.

All we have said so far is that everybody does it, and they do. Trump is not the first and not the last. You started an OP specifying Trump and not all Presidents, and judging from your comment, you didn't start a topic when DumBama was doing it.

Well if only a few people supported trump as the left insists it doesn't cost much to rent a VFW hall now does it?

Should he be doing his job?

He is, silly!

He's communicating with the PEOPLE , campaigning .... yeah, I get the campiagning thing sucks, but it's normal for a Prez to do.

If you didn't complain about Obama doing it, don't complain about Trump doing it.

All we have said so far is that everybody does it, and they do. Trump is not the first and not the last. You started an OP specifying Trump and not all Presidents, and judging from your comment, you didn't start a topic when DumBama was doing it.
I listened to all the republicans talk about how bad it was and I agreed. But now those same people are telling me it's ok. Explain.

Well if only a few people supported trump as the left insists it doesn't cost much to rent a VFW hall now does it?

He is, silly!

He's communicating with the PEOPLE , campaigning .... yeah, I get the campiagning thing sucks, but it's normal for a Prez to do.

If you didn't complain about Obama doing it, don't complain about Trump doing it.
Oh this one again. Trump is so different from Obama he is again doing something Obama did. Funny stuff.

I think he should be doing his job, not constantly running for president. If he did a good job, the rallies wouldn't be necessary.

Obviously he is doing his job and doing an incredibly great job. If he was not, you would not be so desperate to keep in quiet.

Are not more than a dozen far-left Democrats holding rallies from coast to coast denigrating President Donald Trump and each other?

Donald Trump is President of the United States and we want to see and hear him. If you do not wish to hear or see him, I suggest you not attend and stick to watching CNN and MSNBC. Otherwise the truth and facts might jump up and contaminate you.

Obviously he is doing his job and doing an incredibly great job. If he was not, you would not be so desperate to keep in quiet.

Are not more than a dozen far-left Democrats holding rallies from coast to coast denigrating President Donald Trump and each other?

Donald Trump is President of the United States and we want to see and hear him. If you do not wish to hear or see him, I suggest you not attend and stick to watching CNN and MSNBC. Otherwise the truth and facts might jump up and contaminate you.
He has drastically increased deficits. I don't see how we can afford it.

He is, silly!

Oh this one again. Trump is so different from Obama he is again doing something Obama did. Funny stuff.

Yeah, that's NOT what I said, but go ahead and run with it

Trump is doing the best job any President has done in modern history
And we know that because he told you, right?

The Unemployment Rate Does Not Signal A Recession: Update - October 4, 2019
Oct. 4, 2019 10:29 AM ET
|The Unemployment Rate Does Not Signal A Recession: Update - October 4, 2019 | Seeking Alpha

###

Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy
BY PETER VICENZI
10/07/2019
Steve Moore: Middle-class Incomes Surge More Than $5,000 Under Trump Economy | FreedomWorks

###

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages
Oct. 17, 2019, 8:59 AM

A tightening labor market with U.S. unemployment rate at a 50-year low is starting to result in higher wages for full-time workers, including younger people and minorities whose pay has lagged.

Median weekly earnings for Americans in the third quarter rose 3.6% to $919, outpacing inflation, the U.S. Labor Department reported Wednesday. Earnings for those aged 25 to 54, in their prime working years, rose by 5%, the fastest rate of growth in recent years.

Younger and Minority Workers Lead Wage Gains as Expansion Ages

Crepitus, more?

Forum List

Back