Aren't leftwingers curious why their Leader, Obamesiah won't release his transcripts?

I mean...why is he so scared? Maybe we will find he took classes with marxist bents? What's the deal?

Are you serious? You idiots can't figure out a way to get ahold of Obama's transcripts?

You are pathetic.

Private information is private until the private party no longer makes them private. Most true journalists don't hack into university records like huffingtonpost or mediamatters does.

I'm not particularly curious as to why Obama hasn't released his transcripts (I don't know of a single major candidate for president, much less a sitting president, that has released his college transcripts) but I'm certainly curious as to what Obama's academic record actually is.

According to Obama, he had a 3.7 GPA at Columbia (College transcripts replace birth certificate for Obama detractors - Los Angeles Times). At Harvard, his magna cum laude implies a high cumulative GPA. I'd love to know more, from his SAT scores to the titles of his term papers, but that's just me.

I mean...why is he so scared? Maybe we will find he took classes with marxist bents? What's the deal?

Are you serious? You idiots can't figure out a way to get ahold of Obama's transcripts?

You are pathetic.

I only found part of them:
images

I'm not particularly curious as to why Obama hasn't released his transcripts (I don't know of a single major candidate for president, much less a sitting president, that has released his college transcripts) but I'm certainly curious as to what Obama's academic record actually is.

According to Obama, he had a 3.7 GPA at Columbia (College transcripts replace birth certificate for Obama detractors - Los Angeles Times). At Harvard, his magna cum laude implies a high cumulative GPA. I'd love to know more, from his SAT scores to the titles of his term papers, but that's just me.

People that want to vet obama don't care much about his grades...it's more about seeing what his interests were.

Again, why not release them? When you run for President, I think your life should be an open book, it's a big responsibility, so release the school transcripts, tax records, medical history, and basically everything. If you're hiding stuff from us, why should we trust you?

Because he knows republicans will pick it apart, just like liberals picked apart GW's transcripts.

Because he knows republicans will pick it apart, just like liberals picked apart GW's transcripts.

or because your transcript doesn't matter when you were top 10% of your Harvard Law School class?

yeah, that's the ticket.

IS this another exemption liberals create on the fly? So what about your rank in law school, lets see the transcripts so we can see what made him so high. Isnt that the kind of priviledge you guys scream about (ooops I forgot, democrats/liberals are exempt....like always)

At this point it doesn't matter. We know what he is. He's not brilliant. He's not even smart. He's slow, very slow. He's "Chauncey Gardiner".

Forum List

Back