Area Near Al Asqa Collapses

DAMN----I was hoping that at the very least the yellow
pustule plopped off and rolled down the hill. With
all their technical skills------one would think that the
zionists could be a bit better than a cave in about
one and one-half feet in diameter---of a bit of
sidewalk -

Last edited:
There have been two earthquakes which have severely damaged the mosque, in the 8th and 11th century. The mosque needs to make way for the Temple.

There have been two earthquakes which have severely damaged the mosque, in the 8th and 11th century. The mosque needs to make way for the Temple.

Why would it? There hasn't been any sign of the Jewish Messiah and they can't build it without his (or her I suppose) direction.

Not quite. The Temple will be built before Messiah comes. According to the book of Revelation.

Why would it? There hasn't been any sign of the Jewish Messiah and they can't build it without his (or her I suppose) direction.

Not quite. The Temple will be built before Messiah comes. According to the book of Revelation.

Right, but Judaism doesn't follow the Apocalypse of John. They have their own prophecies about the temple and Israel is a Jewish state, not a Christian one.

The question isn't why would you do it, it was why would they.

Right, but Judaism doesn't follow the Apocalypse of John. They have their own prophecies about the temple and Israel is a Jewish state, not a Christian one.

Why would they (Israel?) do it? I suppose because it is the site of 2 Jewish temples and the only place they can offer blood sacrifice. It's also called the Dome of the Rock. The rock being the place where Abraham was to sacrifice Isaac. King David purchased the site and the two temples were built. Prophecy says a 3rd one will be built because the anti-Christ will cause sacrifices to cease. In order for a 3rd Temple to be built there can be no mosque.

The rumor that there must be a messiah ---before jews either
return to Jerusalem or build the temple----is actually baseless
n jewish law. It was a traditional belief amongst a minority
of jews involved in myticism ----centered in places like Ukraine
and Poland ----it spread as a tradtiion----NOT LAW----all over
jewry----in a manner that amazes me------jews of the orient
somehow actually did get their hands on writings from people
such as BAAL SHEMTOV----more than 150 years ago----without
so much as a pony or camel express. The belief is more
MAGIC -----than religious law----and typical of populations
in very severe distress who see no other WAY OUT

The book of REVELATIONS-----is just about the MOST JEWISH book----
in the New Testament-----it is reminiscient of some of the aramaic
stuff in the book of DANIEL-----and EZEKIEL. As a semi educated
guess-----I would guess----that John wrote it in aramaic -----he plays
with all sorts of symbolism that those aramaic speaking guys used---
weird and surrealistic I do know that DANIEL was written in aramaic--
anyone know about EZEKIEL ?? (too lazy to google) Until you know
a bit about hebrew and aramaic jewish writings-----you have no way of
understanding the New Testament. For me---revelations is simply a pharisee
writing of that time------the time was marked by dives into mysticism

Why would they (Israel?) do it? I suppose because it is the site of 2 Jewish temples and the only place they can offer blood sacrifice. It's also called the Dome of the Rock. The rock being the place where Abraham was to sacrifice Isaac. King David purchased the site and the two temples were built. Prophecy says a 3rd one will be built because the anti-Christ will cause sacrifices to cease. In order for a 3rd Temple to be built there can be no mosque.

Orthodox Jews aren't even supposed to set foot on the temple mount.

The book of REVELATIONS-----is just about the MOST JEWISH book----
in the New Testament-----it is reminiscient of some of the aramaic
stuff in the book of DANIEL-----and EZEKIEL. As a semi educated
guess-----I would guess----that John wrote it in aramaic -----he plays
with all sorts of symbolism that those aramaic speaking guys used---
weird and surrealistic I do know that DANIEL was written in aramaic--
anyone know about EZEKIEL ?? (too lazy to google) Until you know
a bit about hebrew and aramaic jewish writings-----you have no way of
understanding the New Testament. For me---revelations is simply a pharisee
writing of that time------the time was marked by dives into mysticism

This is a neat response and all, but it doesn't in any way counter my point.

There was an outer court and inner court. If I'm not mistaken, they could go into the inner court but only the High Priest could enter the Holy of Holies.

There was an outer court and inner court. If I'm not mistaken, they could go into the inner court but only the High Priest could enter the Holy of Holies.

True, the theological trouble for the ultra Orthodox though is that they don't know exactly where everything was. This is one reason why the reconstruction is supposed to be guided by the messiah. The problem with not knowing of course is the prospect of accidentally entering where one isn't supposed to, hence the religious suggestion not to go there.

True, the theological trouble for the ultra Orthodox though is that they don't know exactly where everything was. This is one reason why the reconstruction is supposed to be guided by the messiah. The problem with not knowing of course is the prospect of accidentally entering where one isn't supposed to, hence the religious suggestion not to go there.

However in my view there being a mosque in that location is a desecration.

Maybe Lipush will give us some insight.

Forum List

Back