"Are you illegal?" police question to an illegal Honduran who had just been run over by a car

Good job officer
Good job my ass. Courts and police stations are very against being forced to do the job of ICE. With good reason. If illegals think they will be deported anytime they come in contact with an officer or appear at a court they will stop doing it! They will stop reporting crimes, they will stop showing up to the witness stands. This BS is making all of our communities LESS SAFE.

Sweet. I'd like to buy that officer a dinner. If illegal, I say, call home to Vicente Fox and tell him to come pick up his boy and give him some med care. After Mexico pays the fees and fines for all costs incurred for this guy's obstructing traffic, police costs and all else. Otherwise, thrown him in a damned prison like they did Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi.

Sweet. I'd like to buy that officer a dinner. If illegal, I say, call home to Vicente Fox and tell him to come pick up his boy and give him some med care. After Mexico pays the fees and fines for all costs incurred for this guy's obstructing traffic, police costs and all else. Otherwise, thrown him in a damned prison like they did Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi.
The illegal was Honduran, not Mexican. Still, patch him up and send him home.

Illegals make all of are communities unsafe
That is not true and you can not support that with anything other than your misinformed opinion.
That is not true and you can not support that with anything other than your misinformed opinion.

So like Aries, are you willing to pay this illegals hospital bill, and for the damage to the vehicle that hit him?

Illegals reporting crime
*snicker*
Taking the witness stand
HAHAHAHA!

Good job officer
Good job my ass. Courts and police stations are very against being forced to do the job of ICE. With good reason. If illegals think they will be deported anytime they come in contact with an officer or appear at a court they will stop doing it! They will stop reporting crimes, they will stop showing up to the witness stands. This BS is making all of our communities LESS SAFE.
Since this is such an unsafe environment for them, we should send them home. It's the most compassionate thing we can do for them.

It's pure logic. If every racial group is inherently equally likely to be criminal, the more undocumented in a group the more unaccounted-for criminals. That equals less safety. Pure logic.

Good job officer
Since this is such an unsafe environment for them, we should send them home. It's the most compassionate thing we can do for them.
It is making a more unsafe environment for alllll of us.

When he is determined to be illegally in the US, provide some basic medical treatment, transport him south and then throw him back over the wall.

Once the man is out of the hospital, should medical attention be needed, why not do what you can to help him become a legal citizen? Get off your toadstool and contribute to another person's well being for once instead of your own!

God bless you and the man always!!!

Holly

Yet another officer that has zero training as a first responder, hell, in the Army you are taught what to do in a situation like this..

Forum List

Back