are you going to execute your non-virgin wife?

Nightly. Why are you worried about what I do in the privacy of my own home libtard?:eusa_eh:

liberal? no way, this is the realm of christians who want to force their morals on everyone else. I just want some consistency from them

youre assuming the christians you're referring to didn't marry virgins.

of course some did, but I would bet the greater amount didn't. this of course doesn't include those who got married multiple times.

liberal? no way, this is the realm of christians who want to force their morals on everyone else. I just want some consistency from them

of course some did, but I would bet the greater amount didn't. this of course doesn't include those who got married multiple times.

so much of the stuff in Leviticus and Deuteronomy was repealed by Jesus.

then why is it still used as the baseline for hate against gays and other groups?

then why is it still used as the baseline for hate against gays and other groups?

because many (probably most) of Jesus' followers misrepresent him.

tumblr_kvqo8b6iZh1qzo96eo1_500.jpg

i say the Christians should start pushing for enforcing this law

Nightly. Why are you worried about what I do in the privacy of my own home libtard?:eusa_eh:

Why is what Christians do any of your business?

I've read your posts. You're a hack. There's no rhyme nor reason to your crap, just rhetoric. You can blow your opinion all over this board but Christians aren't entitled to theirs?

How about some consistency, huh?

What's your baseline for hating Christians? Existence? Look in the mirror, MFer.

the selective choosing of verses to enforce by Christians in order to spread hate and bigotry. I personally want to see all of Leviticus enforced

Fucking idiot. Christians don't live by the laws of the OLD TESTAMENT. Christianity began after the death and ressurection of Jesus Christ. Check out the New Testament.

The Ten Commandments are null and void, then?

The 10 commandments was and is much more extensive that the placards your may see. They are what Jesus delivered all of us from with his sacrifice. Jesus became the law.Humans are not capable of keeping the entire text of the "law"

If we as Christians keep one letter of the "law", we must keep them all. When we do that we make the sacrifice of our Messiah of no effect

What if Jesus had never been born or died on that Cross?

Fucking idiot. Christians don't live by the laws of the OLD TESTAMENT. Christianity began after the death and ressurection of Jesus Christ. Check out the New Testament.

are you seriously saying that christian churches don't follow teachings from the old testament? :cuckoo:

That is correct. Its even worse than that but you just will not be able to deal.
There are no "christians" they are all Jews, Unless they are sun worshiping idolaters

That is incorrect. Both the Assemblies of God and the Methodist churchies I attended preached from the old testament.

the selective choosing of verses to enforce by Christians in order to spread hate and bigotry. I personally want to see all of Leviticus enforced

Good to know...and I can see that that 10 Commandments one about not lying is certainly getting in the way at times.

aren't the anti gay scriptures in the old testament?

Yes...and the whole Sodom and Gomorrah thingee too.

If Christians do not preach from the old testament, then what about Creationism?

Can you find a Christian that does not know the story of Adam and Eve? Or Moses? Or Noah?

Yep, especially for you Muslims! Thou shall no kill is not to big on your agenda!

Yep, especially for you Muslims! Thou shall no kill is not to big on your agenda!

gosh, jew... one might have thought that you, of all people, would know that the passage you reference on your way to racist, non-jew hating zionism translates into "Murder" instead of "Kill".

now, go cast lead some more pregnant pali women and keep the zionist irony train a rollin', you fucking punchline.

Forum List

Back