Are you freaking kidding me?!

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Less than two days and the FBI's finished with the San Bernardino terrorists' home they give the okay for the landlord to open it up to the press?

Given what the press documented inside, they were not anywhere close to being done with the scene. Though, they are now. Any fingerprints are contaminated with a hundred irrelevant ones.

Even I know just from watching tv you don't open up a crime scene of this magnitude to a bunch of looky-loos from the press and general public after just two days.

This was the biggest federal fuckup of of my lifetime. Whoever gave the okay should be fired. Press who rushed in absent the sense God gives dogs should have their press credentials suspended. I don't care if they had permission, common sense shoulda informed them it's not a good idea. And anyone who put their career ahead of national security should suffer for it.

Less than two days and the FBI's finished with the San Bernardino terrorists' home they give the okay for the landlord to open it up to the press?

Given what the press documented inside, they were not anywhere close to being done with the scene. Though, they are now. Any fingerprints are contaminated with a hundred irrelevant ones.

Even I know just from watching tv you don't open up a crime scene of this magnitude to a bunch of looky-loos from the press and general public after just two days.

This was the biggest federal fuckup of of my lifetime. Whoever gave the okay should be fired. Press who rushed in absent the sense God gives dogs should have their press credentials suspended. I don't care if they had permission, common sense shoulda informed them it's not a good idea. And anyone who put their career ahead of national security should suffer for it.

i'm pretty sure whatever they did was with the ok of the FBI. but no doubt you know better than they do.

your self-confidence is striking.... misguided, but striking.

i'm pretty sure whatever they did was with the ok of the FBI. but no doubt you know better than they do.

As usual, you are the one misguided.
Experts Shocked Media Allowed Into San Bernardino Killers’ Home
Experts Shocked Media Allowed Into San Bernardino Killers' Home

ummm... thanks for the link. if you note, it was the landlord who took a crowbar to the door. the problem wasn't the police "allowing access" apparently.

so it wasn't a "federal fuckup" as the winger said.

ummm... thanks for the link. if you note, it was the landlord who took a crowbar to the door. the problem wasn't the police "allowing access" apparently.

Yeah the Feds never fuck up...they are infallible in the small minds of statists.

Yeah the Feds never fuck up...they are infallible in the small minds of statists.

no one said that.

it's always amusing that rightwingnuts have no nuance and can't discern degrees of anything.

they neither always screw up nor never screw up. normal people know that.

i so find it interesting, though, that none of you are nauseated by the rightwingnut conspiracy nut the family hired to say that there really wasn't any attack.

no one said that.

it's always amusing that rightwingnuts have no nuance and can't discern degrees of anything.

i so find it interesting, though, that none of you are nauseated by the rightwingnut conspiracy nut the family hired to say that there really wasn't any attack.
You really have no idea how a crime scene is USUALLY handled. For the government to open that crime scene to the press and public so quickly, indicates something is amiss. Your failure to accept this, is truly amazing.

no one said that.

You really have no idea how a crime scene is USUALLY handled. For the government to open that crime scene to the press and public so quickly, indicates something is amiss. Your failure to accept this, is truly amazing.

i know it doesn't matter to you what was done. that gubment hating obama deranged right-wingers don't care about reality.

so like i said.the landlord took a crowbar to the door. i'd say that's his fault.

They let it happen, think!!

They let it happen, think!!
She can't. It is an impossibility...sadly.

FBI Neglect of San Bernardino Crime Scene Fits a Pattern
Now, the FBI has released a crime scene to the landlord, to the media, and even to a local dog, according to CNN. It is certainly possible that investigators were able to obtain and remove all of the evidence they needed. But how can they know they will not need to return? How do they prevent evidence from being tainted, moved, lost–or possibly even being planted? Now, they cannot.
Houck puts the FBI’s behavior down to incompetence. Perhaps the truth is that the government is just not interested.
FBI Neglect of San Bernardino Crime Scene Fits a Pattern

Unbelievable.

Biggest federal fu of your lifetime?
Unless you are six, it doesn't make the top ten thousand.

Forum List

Back