Are you a Republican or a Trumpster?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
In all honesty, a voter cannot really be both a republican and a Trump supporter....In a sense, Trump HAS formed a 3rd party.....

As others have posted, Paul Ryan (and Preibus) have called for Trump to comply with GOP policies and ideologies, while Trump has clearly stated that it is not he who will conform to GOP policies and that his voters want the GOP to comply with HIS policies (as murky as these policies may be.)

Fully realizing that my own party is severely divided, the differences between Sanders and Clinton PALE in comparison to what the GOP and RNC is experiencing.......We are living in interesting times.

None of the above. They can all f* off.

That big said I have thoroughly enjoyed watching Trump make the Republican establishment shit all over themselves.

If it is between Trump and Clinton, which it is, I vote Trump without a second thought. Well maybe a second thought, but once again we have no real good choice. It's a GD shame.

In all honesty, a voter cannot really be both a republican and a Trump supporter....In a sense, Trump HAS formed a 3rd party.....

As others have posted, Paul Ryan (and Preibus) have called for Trump to comply with GOP policies and ideologies, while Trump has clearly stated that it is not he who will conform to GOP policies and that his voters want the GOP to comply with HIS policies (as murky as these policies may be.)

Fully realizing that my own party is severely divided, the differences between Sanders and Clinton PALE in comparison to what the GOP and RNC is experiencing.......We are living in interesting times.
With Your typical establishment "Republican" there's really no different than any other career politician… Progressives under different names.

I don't think that amateur-hour Divide-and-Conquer shit is going to work very well for you clowns this time...

I am no Rhino, Bush sucked almost as much as Obomba.

But indeed, united we stand.

I'm a conservative and will support Trump
Showcasing the innate stupidity of dump supporters.

Yawn.....now GFY, you're just an annoying little troll
I'm right too.

I suspect you've never been right in your miserable pathetic little life. Now run along and bother someone who gives a shit
As always you'd be wrong but hey you're a dump supporter

I'm a conservative and will support Trump

I'm right too.

I suspect you've never been right in your miserable pathetic little life. Now run along and bother someone who gives a shit

Jackasses like you are why I fully support a Punch A Progtard In The Mouth Day....now run along, you've wasted enough of my time, progtard

That's quite rich, coming from a person who's only choice for a Democrat candidate is between an avowed Commie and a pathological Liar. ....... :lol: :lol:
Really ? Better a sane commie and a alleged liar then the proven liar and sociopath you clowns have settled on.
Another bonus, the democratic party is not melting down.
Btw I'm free to make a third choice or no choice at all.
So much for "my only" choice bullshit you're selling.

I'm right too.

Jackasses like you are why I fully support a Punch A Progtard In The Mouth Day....now run along, you've wasted enough of my time, progtard
Of course you do .conservatives always support lost causes.

I am a Kinettacist. We do what best serves us.

What would serve us best would be to see the Democratic Party drowned in lakes of fire.

Nothing personal. :laugh2:

I don't think that amateur-hour Divide-and-Conquer shit is going to work very well for you clowns this time...

You're probably right........BWT, how is that treatment for schizophrenia coming along?

Forum List

Back