Are whites just no good garbage

Ha! Exactly how I would expect such a horrible monster to justify his immoral, illogical, and indefensible hatred and hypocrisy! Oh wait, that's every democrat on this site. My bad.

(Btw, "with whom you are conversing...")
Me, Myself and I along with you…

Fact is many people fear racial integration and believe in being with their own kind no matter the skin color but you did mention the cereal commercial of that adorable little girl and it reminded me of the Starburst commercial from the 1990’s where this average looking white guy was trying to impress this very attractive black woman with making a swan out of the wrapper with his tongue and yet no one gave it a second thought back then…

Are we truly regressing that bad?

Me, Myself and I along with you…

Fact is many people fear racial integration and believe in being with their own kind no matter the skin color but you did mention the cereal commercial of that adorable little girl and it reminded me of the Starburst commercial from the 1990’s where this average looking white guy was trying to impress this very attractive black woman with making a swan out of the wrapper with his tongue and yet no one gave it a second thought back then…

Are we truly regressing that bad?
Some people seem to want us to.

From being bed ridden and watching TV etc
It seems it’s open war on whites

Are whites just no good , evil , stinkin filthy ,smelly garbage or is this complete propaganda

thank you

I am in recovery
people are ripping your dollar store off right now.....

Are whites just no good , evil , stinkin filthy ,smelly garbage or is this complete propaganda
1. I wish you a quick and complete recovery.

2. I have no answer to your question except to point out that 99% of immigrants in this world are knocking on the door of Caucasian-majority nations and begging to be let in.

My whites are clean and fit well, not garbage at all.

GUEST_f6316bc4-c70c-47d4-b04c-a6127be7035f
how old are you 5?

Do adult men wear tighty whiteys anymore?

Forum List

Back