Are We Watching Governor DeSantis Keeping Florida Posted. He's So Presidential. Can You Imagine If Biden Was Governor Of Florida Now?

My_Chinchilla_Is_A_Racist

Platinum Member
Sep 17, 2022
Somewhere In Florida
Unless you are watching the weather channel, or other channels with a 24hr coverage of Ian today. You ca see how well spoken, well informed DeSantis has been when he makes his periodic updates to Florida. Now can you imagine if it was Biden in his shoes right now?
What would you expect? :cow:

This is a prime opportunity for DeSantis to demonstrate his leadership in a crisis

We will see how he does

biden : all of this mass evacuation, families driving up to 500 miles from thier homes here are a good enough reason why we need to switch to electric cars that can go as far as 200 miles a charge !!!

biden : all of this mass evacuation, families driving up to 500 miles from thier homes here are a good enough reason why we need to switch to electric cars that can go as far as 200 miles a charge !!!
raw

i wonder what gov newdson would do under these circumstances?

Gov. Newsome is busy running the 5th largest economy in the entire world.

Something Rhonda Santis couldn't handle.

It will be President Biden bailing out Rhonda Santis. Not the other way around.

President Biden went around Rhonda Santis today, and called the mayors of the cities that will be the most impacted, ignoring Rhonda Santis as the irrelevant loser that he is.

I'm sure Rhonda Santis will have something to say, as that suck hole in front of her face, never seems to close.

Of which the President of the United States, Joe Biden, won't hear or care, as he has already spoken to everyone in Florida that is of any importance to talk to.

This is a prime opportunity for DeSantis to demonstrate his leadership in a crisis

We will see how he does

It doesn't really matter what DeSantis does. Idiot liberals wil still take issue with whatever he does.

But, it would be nice if Biden could show some leadership.

He jumped right past DeSantis and contacted the Mayors of Tampa, St. Petersburg and Clearwater, offering all of the federal assistance they need.

Pretty much a dick move, and one which may be complicated by the State of Florida which, if I understand it correctly, requires individual cities to go through the Governor's office to get federal emergency funds which are allocated to the State through FEMA.

By not calling DeSantis directly, Biden has shown that he doesn't enjoy even the most remote of what it means to be a leader.

Ron DeSantis had already demonstrated superb leadership with regards to the hurricane, and no one down here expects any less from him as we progress through the storm...

Forum List

Back