Are video games creating a generation of right wingers?

Potentially. However I think that games have REDUCED VIOLENCE, because people now have an outlet for that violence. Instead of being stuck bored on the streets, they're at home playing games, which is one reason why crime levels are going down.

However games are fantasy and many people might grow up in a fantasy world and they lose touch with reality, and then are more susceptible to people like Trump who talk complete crap, because these people don't have a "complete crap" filter any more.

Potentially. However I think that games have REDUCED VIOLENCE, because people now have an outlet for that violence. Instead of being stuck bored on the streets, they're at home playing games, which is one reason why crime levels are going down.

However games are fantasy and many people might grow up in a fantasy world and they lose touch with reality, and then are more susceptible to people like Trump who talk complete crap, because these people don't have a "complete crap" filter any more.

I am only like 100 times more awake and aware than you are...and even though I do not participate in the election process of this banana republic? Trump has exceeded by far anything I might have hoped of his admin. You are one of the sheeple.

I am only like 100 times more awake and aware than you are...and even though I do not participate in the election process of this banana republic? Trump has exceeded by far anything I might have hoped of his admin. You are one of the sheeple.

...agree--he has done/said the most sensible/necessary/etc things that should've been done/said decades ago
protect our borders--OMG--how EVIL/RACIST---?--no--how sensible

Forum List

Back