Are there any live performances you wish that you could watch and not just listen to?

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
I wish that I could watch these two live performances take place, but sadly they were only placed on records, cassettes, and CDs.

God bless you and the singers and their band members always!!!

Holly

I always liked Asleep At The Wheel's stage shows, and Dwight Yoakam's were good most of the time. Ricky Skaggs, also good to see live. For rock n roll, the B-52's were great, and for soul acts James Brown really was the hardest working man in show business. Sly and the Family Stone was always worth the price of a ticket. Crosby, stills, Nash, and Young gave far more than people paid for, though not flashy. Aerosmith, Cheap Trick, KISS, also good stage acts, though you had to like their music, of course. Classic old timers like Bob Wills and the western swing bands inspired most of these acts.

Sniveller ( BlockedGhanaian) singing the Big O classic ---" Crying ", and Rottenfuhrer Mortuary singing ," I am a fool ", as sung by Slim( !!) Whitman. Reserve , "Crazy", sung by WinkleTitty , aka , litwin , but better known by Gnarlz Barkley

Last edited:
Big yellow taxi duh. There's a joke there somewhere I'm sure.

Just saw Old Crow Medicine Show.

One of the best live performances I've ever seen.

Doris Day and orchestra in a high-end club with a special Lady sitting across from me at my table and we get up to dance as Doris Day sings this.

20s 30s 40s and 50s performances live

That's what I wish I could watch

but ....nope.....not possible.....I don't care about the rest

Forum List

Back